The Pet - Cover

The Pet

Copyright© 2003 by diabetic

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - This story is a follow-on to The Barn, which should be read first as it is the entire basis for this story. This story starts off slow, and there is not much sex in the first half-dozen chapters.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   BDSM   DomSub   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Violence  

<The quiet voice simply said, "Yes master.">

The regimen continued for the next two days. Every two or three hours either David or Danielle would come down stairs and interact with Pet, which is all that they called her. They both knew the girl was getting little sustained sleep, and even as her pink legs and ass returned to normal, and the bruises began to fade, her movements became sluggish and a bit uncoordinated.

The sleep deprivation began to do its magic, as Pet was simply too tired to resist when one of the two would come down, have her assume the position, and have their way with her. David would fuck her once a day, mostly vaginally, but occasionally anally. Danielle would have the pet eat her pussy, and would sometimes just play with the girl's pussy and tits, so that she got used to being handled.

Pet eventually received her shower, although it was cold water and the soap was strong and hard and not to her liking. David had t undo her neck collar as he led her into the shower area. He turned on the cold water and pushed her in, then he and Danielle entered the shower (staying on the edge of the cold spray) and washed her with the yellow cake soap, scrubbing her hard and often. While one would scrub, the other would insert his or her fingers into Pet's pussy, ass, and mouth.

Pet's food improved over time, but even at its best it remained minimal. Most meals were served cold, although the Sheriff Joe meatloaf never appeared. Portions slowly increased in size, and Pet never left anything on her plate.

As the days passed into weeks, Pet showed no further signs of resistance. Both David and Danielle watched carefully, sensitive to even the slightest hesitation, but none was forthcoming. The showers became more regular, the water warmer, and the soap softer.

"Pet has been very obedient lately," Danielle observed.

"I agree," David noted. 'I'm not sure we can accomplish much more with her down in the basement. It may be time to bring her upstairs."

"Do you really think so?"

"Let's sleep on it."

The next morning David went down to feed the Pet. As he came down the stairs with her plate of warm food, he could hear her move into position. When he turned into her room, she was perfectly positioned, kneeling on the mat, ready to accept whatever the day brought.

"Good morning, Master. How might the Pet please you this morning?"

She began to reach for David's zipper but quickly had her hand slapped away.

"Don't anticipate. Obey."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.