Violent Vixen - Cover

Violent Vixen

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A woman finds Karate leads her into a new dimension of sexuality and pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Violence  

Connie was helping her get ready. She felt like a teenager, her stomach tingling, as though she and Peter hadn't been intimate. She hadn't tried to look pretty for so long, the feel of makeup, the lipstick, and the sexy black dress making her feel good. Her image in the mirror was another woman. Svelte and gorgeous. Her long hair waved and over one shoulder, eyes large, body shown to advantage by the smooth black material hugging her, the slit in the side hinting at her long, bare legs. "I look like a whore, Con."

Vicky felt a slap in her rear. "Like a goddess, Vic. A beautiful, mature woman. No man alive could resist you. He'll probably ask you to marry him on the spot." Connie's personality had returned to the bright, happy woman she had been before her marriage. The lawyer had been a big help, knowing the things to say, quickly reassuring her about money, starting an investigation, getting a restraining order.

The conversation with Peter had been easier than she had expected. "Hi, it's me."

"Victoria, thank god. How are you?"

"Well, still confused. But I miss you, and I don't want to fight anymore. Not you, anyway. Maybe we should talk. Really, we hardly know each other." She had giggled in an embarrassed way, and added "Well, in some ways."

He had made it easy. "I missed you too. I am unable to think clearly about anything but you. Please, dinner? Tomorrow night? Chez George?"

"On a Saturday night?"

"Um, they know me there. We'll get a nice table."

Debbie had laughed when she told her. "A date, Mom? After three years? I thought you took vows. Is he nice?" Vicky had not even told Connie about the relationship that had already formed between she and Peter.

"We'll see dear. He seems nice."

"Shall I wait up for you, Mom?"

He arrived in a Tux. He was nervous, looking sheepish as he handed her flowers in a bundle, pecking her cheek. Her three inch heels made her slightly taller than he was, and she apologized. "I'll go change if you want, Peter."

He smiled as he draped a wrap over her shoulders. "My one quarter oriental loves the idea of a big American on my arm. We all want to be dominated."

She looked at him with a feeling he was making fun. "You're hard to dominate." "

That's the other three quarters." They were half way down the walk toward the BMW. He stopped.

"Lets start over. I'm confused too, Victoria. I don't think this is so simple. I shouldn't make fun. You look absolutely drop dead gorgeous, and I wouldn't want to change a thing."

He was so nice, yet the edge to their relationship hung there. "Oh Peter." She pressed herself against him, feeling his firm body through the suit. His arms gripped her hips. She felt his cock jump against her cunt. Her pussy creamed. Well, that hasn't changed, she thought.

Peter had been overcome with excitement when she called. It was as though he had never known a woman before. He kept feeling he was making stupid comments, risking putting her off. "Who was that?" asked Jack.

"Um, Victoria Pleasance."

"The cockteaser? How do you know her?"

"Oh, we just met the other night at that art exhibit."

"Watch out, buddy. She'll bust your balls."

When he saw her with her sister in the bright hall, as he stood there like a kid holding the flowers, he almost choked she looked so good. Nearly six feet in the heels, legs that went forever, looking sexy and sophisticated, no trace of the fierce amazon. He felt flushed and tonguetied. When his goddamn prick embarassed him as they hugged on the way to the car, after he tried to apologize, he marveled again at her power over him. He had won the fights, but lost the war.

The evening was like a dream. He let her tell him about her background, even though he already knew most of it. He told her about his, and the brokerage, and finally about Jack, and his first thought about teaching her a lesson. "I've been a black belt since I was a kid. It was just a lark. But something happened."

"Sure did, Peter." They stared at each other, wondering how to open the subject of this tense bond between them. But the dessert came, and the moment passed.

She was bright and fun to be with, and they found themselves talking freely. There were a surprising number of shared enthusiasms. He turned on all the charm he could muster, wanting to impress her. He thought she liked him, but there was that veil, the unspoken feelings they had shared. They both were hesitant to get into it. They finished the champagne.

The evening was warm, and they decided to walk for a while. The silence was comfortable, as though they had taken a step, at least a bit closer. They held hands like school children. In spite of the secret they couldn't seem to discuss, he wished the night would never end. He felt desire as they bumped hips occasionally, and after a few blocks, started back toward the car. Did she want a normal, sane love making? Would she let him take her to his apartment?

Then the kid appeared suddenly. The knife glinted in his hand, five inches long. "Out on the town tonight? Wanna get home in one piece?" There was a rustle from behind, and they both glanced back.

"Five of them."

He didn't know which of them said it. He looked at Victoria. She was grinning the way she did when he first saw her. Like a lioness. Fucking gorgeous. He saw her hitching up her skirt, revealing those long legs, tight thong panties, and muscled groin.

Even as he pivoted and struck at the three behind them, he felt himself get hard. He heard a yelp behind him as she broke the kid's wrist with her hard toed shoe. He knocked the middle one backwards with his foot in the stomach, then twisted right to kick the second one's knee. His scream as he went down was matched by one behind him. With just one left standing, he glanced over and saw her catch a groin with her knee. She already had both of them down.

He attacked the third guy, who was the biggest, but looked shocked at what was happening. A quick kick to the ribs lowered his guard, and he chopped the neck. Out like a light. The middle one was rising. He closed and put a fist deep in the kid's solar plexus. A satisfying whoosh resulted. The rush of fierce pleasure made him grin.

Victoria was staring at him as he turned. Those bright eyes, the look of excitement. The two prone bodies groaning on the sidewalk. The skirt was still up around her hips, and most of the flesh of one breast pushed out of the low cut bodice. Her hair had come loose. He felt his stiff, throbbing member. "Peter, Peter." They lunged together, churning at each other, mouths locked together. He twisted her into the alley, a hand groping at the panties. He trapped her back against the brick wall.

As he ripped the lacy triangle away, she fumbled at the zipper of his pants and freed his throbbing prick. She pulled herself upwards with her arms around his neck, wrapping her legs around his hips. Her hand went between them and pulled his member inside her wet cunt, letting herself sink on it with a groan. He fucked upwards, and her groan became a wail of passion.

They churned together in the dark night, moaning to each other. "It's even better. You're so good, darling, so fast. Oh fuck me, oooooh."

"Victoria, my amazon, my fantastic goddess. Godddd." Her hips were churning as he spasmed deep inside her foaming box, the wildness keeping either from even thinking about anything but release. He pistoned frantically inside her, and she moved sinuously with him, driving him mad. His hips speeded up, out of control, jerking viciously. She met every thrust, sucking his ear, her tongue licking.

"Oh yes lover. Yes.Yeeeeees. Cummmmming." Dimly he felt her pussy contracting on his cock, and exploded into her. His balls slapped her ass, as his orgasm pumped jism in a torrent. He jerked again, firing another load. Their mouths found each other, open and frantic. He felt her arms weaken, and she sunk on his still stiff dong, as his hand reached down to her hips to support her. With her weight on the base of his tube, he felt her wiggling her clitty, her groans still loud and urgent. He held himself like that, letting her continue her release, feeling himself soften

He felt spunk leaking out, onto his pubic nest. He pulled the handkerchief out of his jacket and tried to wipe around them both. He heard her laugh breathlessly, and felt her hand leave his neck and guide him. It was on her thighs too. "Jesus."

She murmured "You certainly were excited, darling."

Her legs left his hips and dropped to the ground. They pressed together, still gasping. He was shaking. He buried his head in her hair, smelling its perfume, luxuriating in her. Her hand caressed the back of his neck, pulling him to her. Another one of the moments he wanted to last forever. There seemed to be a lot of them with her.

He glanced out at the kids. They were still down, though one of them was moving. They separated, and she pulled her skirt down, and tucked her tit away. He zipped up, and bent to pick up the torn black panties. "I'll replace them, Victoria." She giggled again, a low, throaty sound of pleasure. He sniffed the musky odor in the crotch. His mind reeled with the fantastic sense of completion, of triumph.

"Christ, I thought I was going to have to let you beat on me to feel that way again."

"I know, I know. Oh lord."

They walked away, her arm holding his elbow formally now. As they turned the corner, the kids were struggling to their feet. She called throatily to them "Come back soon, fellas. It's been fun." They hurried to the car, and he breathed

"I have wine at my apartment Victoria. I was hoping you'd come back with me."

"I can't go home like this, Peter." She swiveled to stare at him. "Besides, the night is young."

Vicky was ecstatic. They had been a team, easily overpowering that young gang. That same feeling of victory, of physical power. That incredible fuck. This was all so extraordinary. And still, knowing they shared some weird obsession with violent action, but not talking about it. They seemed to be able to give each other so much pleasure. And it felt so good.

His apartment was modern and colorful, not at all like his dojo. Her dress was still intact, though she was now bare underneath. She walked around, touching things, studying the pictures. Her body was still resonating. He threw his jacket off, loosened his tie, and gave her a glass of wine. They were standing by the leather sectional, still dwelling on the evening. She reached behind her back and unzipped the dress. As she let it slip off, draping it carefully over the arm of the couch, she whispered "I love being naked with you, Peter."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.