Wife's New Year's Surprise - Cover

Wife's New Year's Surprise

by ForceGuy1

Copyright© 2003 by ForceGuy1

Erotica Sex Story: Wife drinks a bit too much and used against her will as hubbie makes a very interested observer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   True Story   Cuckold   Gang Bang   .

It all began strangely enough with an argument with couple whose party we planned on going to. We left, returned home and then had several drinks there. After a little bit we both decided to go out anyway. My wife, Karen, loves to dance and while I appease her at times I would rather play pool than dance. Consequently when we go out She dances a lot and I play pool.

We arrived at a dance club that featured a live band while she danced I played pool at a small table in the back. A guy at the bar invited us to private party where he said there were a large pool table and a lot of dancing. I told her, she said she wanted to go, so we decided to leave after getting the address. The guy she had been dancing with asked if he could tag along. They seemed to enjoy dancing together and the guy with the invite said no problem, we all took off in a cab, booze flowing pretty freely at this point.

So eventually we ended up at private party and didn't know anyone. I played pool with the several guys in a large game room and Karen was off dancing with Dirk. Now when we go out she tells guys she is married and I am with her. She still gets a lot of asks to dance. At 37 she looks younger, at least early 30's. On this night she had on a very attractive skirt, white blouse, and matching jacket. She has shoulder length brown hair, nicely tanned and full 34 breasts. Unfortunately she is very straight laced and conservative. Before I met her I engaged in a lot of threesomes, foursomes and numerous adventures with my ex wife and girlfriends. When I met her I thought I had outgrown that, but hey, maybe you never do.

When I seen Karen next she was very wasted. Dirk, the guy that came over with us, continued dancing with her. I lost a game of pool and since I didn't really know anyone there I watched this guy kissing and groping a beautiful blonde, his girlfriend I assumed. While he seemed to enjoy the attention of others I don't think she was really coherent enough to know others were in the room. That is when I seen Dirk assisting a very intoxicated Karen into a room off down the hall and away from the main party where everyone was dancing. Curiosity got the best of me and I went down the short hall and went in. The room was large with a large sectional in the middle of the room. The stereo was playing moderately loud. Karen was sitting on the sectional, Dirk next to her, another guy I hadn't seen on opposite side from Dirk. Someone had just passing her a joint and I am sure she hadn't smoked one since high school. As my eyes adjusted to the dimmed lights I could see that Dirk had arm around her, the guy on other side had hand on her knee. Dirk visibility stiffened when he seen me enter the room. He moved his arm from behind her and because she was very out of it, she slowly slid back and ended up laying on her back on the sectional. Dirk was the only person at the party that knew we were married and at the party together. I looked around the room, then looked at Dirk and made eye contact. I walked over a few steps and took a chair out of wife's view. I glanced around the room again and noticed there were guys on either side of her, two more guys sitting at small bar watching, and one sitting in chair by wall.

She stayed laid back on the sectional; obviously either passed out or very wasted. Dirk glanced at me again and when I didn't do anything but watch, he started fondling her breasts through her blouse. Again looking up at me and seeing I was mad or angry, he started undoing her blouse. The guy on his opposite side moved his hand up onto her thigh at this point. I could see better now, eyes were adjusting to the dim light and I could tell that the blouse had already been partly undone, sure it was Dirk's earlier work. She was very out of it, she moaned a bit and moved her leg slightly but her eyes remained closed. Dirk finished unbuttoning her blouse. He pulled her still hooked bra over her breasts exposing them. The other guy was trying to tug down her panty hose without much luck. At this point she started pushing them away with her hands very weakly, saying no, which was barely audible over the stereo.

No one had said anything since I entered the room, very quiet moment, one of the guys sitting at the bar came over, climbed on sectional, took her hands, holding them above her head. Dirk looked at me, it was obvious she didn't want the attention she was now receiving, I just stared at her. The guy fondling her thigh then using both hands and basically ripped her panty hose down, panties coming down also. The guy continued holding her hands above her head making it impossible for her to move away. When this happened she started crying out fairly loud.

I rose out of my chair and stopped fondling her and watching me closely. I went over to the stereo and turned it up quite a bit louder. Instead of returning to the chair I went to the back and slightly to the side of where Karen was laying provided a very good view of her without her being able to see me. I was very turned on at that point. I could have easily stopped it at this point if I had wanted.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.