Memoirs of Marcus - Cover

Memoirs of Marcus

Copyright© 2003 by In2thisshit

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - This is a slightly different story for me. I have to thank Alexandra the Great One for her contribution to this tale. If you enjoy her stories then I think you will enjoy this one. If you are a fan of mine then you will enjoy how I will eventually merge my perversions with hers. Please be warned that this story contains graphic violence as well as wonderful sex. I think the historical references will be fun and interesting.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Vampires   Violence  

I had just stumbled into yet another nameless Inn filled with faceless people. Consumed with rage and hate I bellowed for the innkeeper to bring me wine. Men coward as my gaze swept the room. I was keenly aware of their fear, for on a normal day I was a man to be feared. My mire size made me a formidable creature but add to that a warrior hardened by wars and crazed by the loss of a dear friend it was no wonder that these poor fools only saw a swift end to their life should they cross me. Even the whores for hire gave me wide berth on that night. I could not blame them, I had chosen to wear full battle armor and my body bristled with weaponry. I carried death with me that night and all that saw me knew my mind and were afraid. Except for the strikingly beautiful blond woman. She was exceptionally tall for a female and very strong in appearance, reminiscent of the mythical Amazon warrior women. That was impossible though, legend said they had been wiped out nearly a century ago, if they truly existed at all. This vision of beauty and strength though showed courage to walk up and speak with me. Hell, I doubt that even I would dare to approach a man such as I that night. I leaned back casually in my chair and looked along her curvaceous form and into her lovely face. Her glare was unsettling but her words were soft as if floating on a warm summer breeze. "Centurion, you grieve for the loss of Caesar. This I share with you for he was to be a great leader. The people of Rome will most assuredly pay a horrible price for his passing. I cannot bring your friend back for you but I can make your world right; should you wish it. I can give you what you seek most."

I studied her for many moments, then thinking her a foolish whore only after my money, attempted to push her away. Her beauty belayed her true strength for she did not budge when I shoved her. In fact, it was as if I was pushing against a great block of stone. Her defiance and my inability to explain why this Amazon failed to yield to my superior strength perplexed my drunken mind. I had hate as a companion and did not need or desire the company of this harlot. Yet, as I looked into her eyes my manhood stirred. I found my hands running up along the curve of her hip. Her knowing smile suggested that she encouraged this advance. I stood and traced a finger along her nipples as they hardened beneath the silky material covering her obvious nakedness. I measure the weight of her large breasts with my callused hands and she seemed to enjoy the rough touch for a soft moan escaped her lips. Suddenly I could smell her female scent. It was strong and intoxicating and my lust for her grew blotting out all other thoughts. I needed to resist this woman's charm for I had pressing duties elsewhere. I drew myself up and stood menacingly over her, yet this strange woman did not cower. She smiled and leaned into my body always staring into my eyes. Those eyes, in them I saw something that held sway over me. I considered what she had said. What did this woman know about my need to rid this world of the assassins? Still I was curious as to what this female had to offer that would quench my thirst for vengeance. What was it that I saw in her eyes? What danced behind the brilliant blue of her eyes that so captivated me? Finally it became clear. It was the flames of vengeance that glowed brightly there. At last I understood that this strange woman indeed had the power to show me the path to my vengeance. It was there in her eyes that I granted my wish and lost my soul.

I nodded my drunken consent and willingly followed her from the Inn, as a puppy follows his Mistress. She walked a few paces ahead as we wound the many alleys and streets of the city. The truth told I followed that beautiful ass of hers, which was barely hidden beneath that silken dress. My cock was uncomfortable hard as I watched her ass sway seductively. She walked ahead as a creature with purpose. Lewd thoughts swirled inside my head and a trickle of man juice ran down my thigh. I tried to clear my thoughts and concentrate on where she was leading me but it was hopeless. I lusted for this wench and cared not where she led me. I was completely lost in the city I grew from a child to a man in. Thru the sexual fog that was my muddled mind a voice drifted about. At first it was unintelligible but slowly became clear. "My name is Alexandra and you will remember me for the rest of eternity. You will love me and you will hate me but know this Marcus, you will never rule me. You will give me what I ask and I will grant you your greatest desire... Vengeance!"

Vengeance, yes, the word sounded sweet in my head. Vengeance that is what I most desired but how had she known? What was this woman, a witch? Still I followed her as if in a dream unaware of our destination and uncaring about its end. Alexandra led me thru a small archway and down a crumbling stone staircase that took us beneath the city and into the catacombs. Hand in hand, she led me thru the darkness. It was hopeless to remember the route for I could not see my own hand as I held it before my eyes. Yet, Alexandra's step never faltered as she led us deeper into the twisting and turning passageways. Not a word past between us until we suddenly emerged from the darkness into a lighted alcove. Here a bedchamber had been assembled and off to one side stood two large ornate boxes. These wooden boxes were skillfully crafted and were large enough to hold a man. Luxurious cloth's hung from the low ceiling and were placed as to separate and cover each box making them appear to be apart from one another. Richly colored rugs covered the dirt floor and candles burned brightly all about. Newly lit candles for no wax drippings were evident. Oddly, this all looked as if it had been set in place just before our arrival.

I was sobering up quickly and began to question the wisdom of my decision to accompany this mysterious woman into the bowels of the city. I feared the idea that she could give me the means to inflict my revenge was only drunken folly. I convinced myself that it would be better if I'd just bed this wench then leave her in this strange place. I needed to get on with the task of revenge. Surely though Caesar would understand my delay had he seen this woman. After all wasn't she simply one of Rome's whores?

"No, Marcus I am not a whore and if it is just sex that you desire then go away. Wander these lonely corridors until you drop from exhaustion and then maybe you can take your revenge on the rats that come to feed on your bloated body. I am not from here for a sexual tryst. I am offering you something rare and wonderful." I stood there dazed by her verbal assault. If she were a man speaking to me in such a manner her head would be sitting by her feet. Instead I felt as a child just scolded by his teacher.

"Men, why do I bother?" Alexandra looked perplexed and angry but she continued forward. "Marcus, I am not from this place nor am I from this time. I am the last of my kind and I am ancient by any measure of time. Hear me Marcus, I am an immortal and I selected you for this great gift. For all the men that I have watched none has the qualities that I sense in you. Few are chosen to receive what I now offer, Marcus. You must willingly accept what is offered, if not then leave me now."

I stood there not knowing what she wanted of me. I asked nothing of this woman but her words suggested that she was the key to my one great desire, revenge! "How can I answer you woman? I know not what is offered. What is this power you speak of? How will it give me the revenge I seek?" I looked defiantly at this strange and beautiful woman. She smiled and suddenly my cock began to swell beneath my tunic. Her eyes fell upon my throbbing manhood and I felt embarrassed as a young boy would. Damn this bitch! What power could she have that bewitched my loins like this? My cock was growing painful and fluid dripped from the tip wetting my tunic. I wanted to turn away from her gaze but was unable. That smile never left her face as she spoke again. This time her voice was soft and sultry. "I do enjoy a little recreation from time to time Marcus. Your body holds the promise of many hours of pleasure and it has been a very long time since I shared my bed with a man such as you." She flowed into my arms as fog slides along a river. Her lips were soft and open as we kissed. My need for this woman grew and my breath was raged and labored. I could not remember the last time that sexual excitement overwhelmed me like this.

With her eyes never leaving mine, her hands moved to quickly strip the armor from my body. I meant to embrace her but found my arms weighed heavy and my feet were laden as if stuck in thick mud. I could not move nor could I look away. Those eyes were so intoxicating and they soon completely filled my vision. Her hands touched my nakedness and my cock leapt at her touch. "Mmmmmm," she whispered. "Very nice indeed. I am going to enjoy this treat very much." Her fingernails raked the underside of my throbbing manhood and her seductive voice swirled in my head. "Marcus, I offer you immortality! Do you freely accept the gift that I offer? I say to you once again that your enemies will tremble at your approach and you need never fear death. I will give to you such power that you will soon feel like a god among these mortals. Marcus, the power will enable you to hold sway over their feeble minds and you will be able to bend their will to do your bidding. I offer you a great and terrible gift. Few that now walk this earth share this gift. I only ask for such a small thing in return."

"Yes, woman what is it that you want of me?" I barked in defiance.

"Your loyalty and your soul!"

I laughed at her foolishness! Suddenly released, I stumbled back against the wall. "Woman you are a fool. I am a soldier in the Roman Army. I have no soul. That was forfeit a very long time ago but whatever I possess I freely give over to you. Show me the path of vengeance I seek and I will be at your side forever"

"Yessssss," her voice came as a viper's hiss that chilled me to the bone. I am not a man who knows fear but this woman frightened me. What was her design I wondered? I cannot recall her moving to disrobe but her gown slowly slipped from her body. Her nakedness revealed to my eyes that she truly was the most gorgeous woman that I had ever beheld. Her pale breasts were large like ripe melons, yet they stood high on her chest looking firm and delicious. The pink nipples that capped her breasts were swollen with excitement and my mouth watered in anticipation of sucking them both. The wisp of golden hair covering her womanhood was barely visible and the lips covering her sex were swollen in excitement and her nectar dripped down the inside of her thighs. Her body was strong and hinted of power as well as beauty. The sight of her nakedness caused my lust to boil over and I wrapped her in my arms. I closed my eyes as her body yielded and we kissed passionately. My cock stood between us and was grinding into her taunt belly as her hips pushed against me. When my eyes opened from our embrace, we were laying on the bed. Not knowing how we moved across the chamber to the bed, I understood then that I was truly bewitched. I tossed care to the winds and now looked forward to the passion Alexandra offered.

I was blessed at birth with a very large and extremely thick cock. I have known sexual encounters with women since the tenth year after my birth. A neighboring woman whose husband neglected her took me into her bed and taught me a great deal about the art of sex. Her husband taught me brutality. His untimely arrival home early one afternoon to find his wife impaled upon my thick cock cause a great rage in the man. He attempted to take my life but I was younger, quicker and far more vicious than he was. Upon disarming the husband, I took great joy inflicting pain upon him. I rejoiced at hearing his bones snap as my hands or feet impacted with his soft body. Only the cry's for mercy from the wife saved the man his pathetic life that day. The bastard thought to have me jailed like some vicious animal but my father had influence so instead of jail I was encouraged to join the ranks of the Roman Army. There I learned to be ruthless and quite deadly. War offered many pleasures to a man of my deadly skills and the thrill of battle was exhilarating. I enjoyed killing and word was passed of my deadly skills. I rose thru the ranks quickly and this offered even more pleasures. As a conqueror, many a vanquished slave girl screamed in pain as I raped her with my great gift of manhood. Those few women that I choose to be tender with, well they screamed too. Only they screamed for more! This bitch before me now would scream for more too!

Alexandra lay next to me and I as I past my hands over her flawless pale flesh. Her body was strong yet soft and yielding to my touch. Her passion grew fiery hot as I toyed with her nipples and yet her skin was cool to my touch. Nonetheless, she yearned for sex and who was I to deny this golden beauty. Her hand stroked my manhood and my fluid ran over coating the shaft and her hand. She licked the cum dripping from her fingers and moaned with delight, "Yessss Marcus. You might be the one. Say yes to my gift and we will know pleasure unheard of."

"Yes, Alexandra. I accept your gift willingly." By some magic the candles dimmed and the scent of cinnamon and spice filled the chamber. The air was filled with one more fragrance too, that of the heady scent of a woman in heat. Alexandra took control and was a skilled and talented lover. She kissed my body from head to toe and her tongued delved in places that no other woman had ever visited. I was delighted by her raw sexual power. She was primal in her lust. She mounted my great cock and allowed it to fill her completely. She rode me slowly and sensuously. Her hips were grinding her wet sex into me.

We made love that first time and it was warm and tender. My heart filled with love for this Amazon beauty. When I filled her cunt with hot semen, she screamed as the orgasmic splendor consumed her. "More my love! I want more of you. I want all of you this night." Her voiced was soft and silky as the words moved around inside my head my cock stiffened for our second encounter... and a third and then a fourth. Our sex play continued for many hours. Alexandra drank the fluids from my cock that night and I filled her pussy with my juices many times as well. The witch even offered her ass to me. Over and over I partook of her pleasure holes with my everlasting hard cock... only to be offered more. She was insatiable but I felt the need to fuck her body till she begged for mercy. Thus lovemaking gave way to brutal and primal sex. I pummeled her every hole many times over and over with my perpetually hard cock. Filling her time and again with my hot seed until my balls felt like they were shriveled raisins. As my fatigued body thrust into her dripping vagina yet one more time, I was convinced that Alexandra was a sorceress. Exhausted and on the brink of delirium, I collapsed on the bed drained of energy. I had never known a woman of such insatiable sexual prowess and I felt faint and weakened from the exhausting sex. I needed rest.

Alexandra rolled between my legs and bathed my flaccid cock with her tongue and nibbling delicately on my scrotum. Her fingers lifted my drained balls and she flicked her tongue along the crack of my ass. She pushed my tired legs open as her tongue searched for the puckered orifice to my anus. I had never known a woman to be so adventurous and the thrill that coursed thru my body caused my cock to harden once again. I lay back and closed my heavy eyelids. If this woman wanted more then she would have to do all the work. I needed to rest and recover. Suddenly, I felt a sharp prick to the inside of my right thigh and then a warm feeling of wellbeing wash over me. My breathing became labored and every breath became more difficult to draw. Her mouth was on my hard cock once again and the sensations that flowed thru my body were indescribable. I struggled to open my eyes and looking the length of my body I found her eyes staring back at me once again. She watched me as her head moved slowly up and down on my hard organ. Then to my horror I discovered that my lower body I was covered with blood. Still my cock remained painfully hard and I yearned for more sex. I knew that I was weakening and feared that I was near death. This woman was sapping my energy and was on the verge of taking my life. Yet I was calm as I watched her beautiful sky blue eyes turn the color of blood and her canine teeth grow to lethal points. I was content to die as the lovely face of Alexandra changed into something terrifying and hideous. I lay on her bed at loss to stop her evil. My eyes closed and I was content as her sharp fangs sank effortlessly again into the flesh of my inner thigh. I listened to the sickening sound of she gorging on my blood.

"Yesssss, my love." Her voice brought me back from the brink of expiring and I opened my weary eyes. She rose above me listless form like some menacing serpent. My blood dripping from her mouth and I watched in horror as she took my engorged member in her hands pulling it toward her opened mouth. "You nourish me now but I will reward you soon. Enjoy the pleasure that I give."

She fed my cock into her mouth and sank her fangs into my thick shaft. Unknown ecstasy caused my weakened body to convulse violently as my seed ejaculated. My warm cum oozed into her mouth to mix with the blood she drank from my dying body. This she-demon was sucking the life from me and I was helpless to stop it. What a fool I had been. I have failed my Caesar and was now simply food for this evil witch. As despair filled me, I watch helplessly as she visited one last horror on me. She held my bloated scrotum sack in her delicate hands and fondling them lovingly, then slowly sinking her fangs deep into my life giving glands. Oddly, I experienced yet another powerful orgasm as semen spewed from my painfully ridged cock and my body spasmed in the throws of this life's last ecstasy.

Alexandra growled as some evil beast as she drank my life essence. I willingly gave myself over into death hands with only a single regret. I would never know the vengeance that I sought for my fallen Lord. Then the world slowly faded to black and the sounds of her feeding slowly faded into the all-consuming silence. I could hear my heart slowing and finally stop its beating as I floated in an inky blackness. Nothing mattered any more and I slipped into death.

My silence was disturbed as a distant voice called to me. "Marcus my love. Drink from my body and join me in eternal life. Drink my love and the gift will be yours." A soft woman's voice was pulling me back from the dark pit of death. The voice urging me to drink and I became aware that my mouth was filled with the soft flesh of a woman's breast. Warm thick liquid flowed into my mouth and every fiber of my being felt life rushing back into me. As the life giving fluid filled me and renewed my strength a roaring sound filled my ears. It was as if I could hear everything at once. The ominous quiet of the catacombs was filled with the sound of life. I could hear insects and vermin scurrying along the floors. I could hear Alexandra's heart as it beat within her chest and the rush of her blood as it coursed thru her veins. I was consumed with hunger and I feed greedily from her breast. I opened my eyes to find myself cuddled in her arms like a child, suckling on her breast as a baby feeding from its mother. I was not nourished by mother milk though. No, I drank the life-giving blood from the wound she had opened at her nipple.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.