My Future - Cover

My Future

Copyright© 2003 by ANTACID

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - I decided to use my youthful charms with my slob of a boss to further my social standing and future employment prospects. Read my story, actually based on fact.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Blackmail   True Story  

It was late when the caterers left. Carol smiled at me, giving me a knowing look.

Richard and Paul were at the dining table going over some papers. Finally they shook hands and smiled at each other.

Walking back to the lounge Richard smiled and said deal done! I took a sip of my wine. As I put the glass on the side table Richard walked towards me with his hands outstretched I held mine out for him.

Taking my hands he helped me to stand. I was a little unsteady on my feet, all the wine I suppose.

Paul sat on one of the settees as Richard, now stood behind, we were both looking at Paul.

I felt Richards hands go to my shoulders, he whispered, house rules as he pulled the shoulder straps of my dress from my body. Letting go the dress fell in a heap on the floor.

I was now stood naked, apart from my white stockings, with these men admiring my body. The atmosphere was electric.

I turned, to look at Richard. His shirt was already off and he was releasing his trousers, he smiled and gestured towards Paul. Paul's trouser and underwear were at his ankles, he was removing his shirt. As he pulled his shirt open I saw his lovely cock. Slightly longer than Richards, but a lot thinner. I smiled at him dropped to my knees and, without any hands, lowered my mouth over his, now semi erect, cock. As I used my tongue to play and tease him I felt Richards tongue hit that spot of skin between my pussy and anus, I shivered, Paul got the benefit.

Paul now had his hands either side of my head, as he fucked my mouth, not nasty, it was slow and deliberate. I was enjoying it and I was quite sure he was.

Richards tongue moved away from my lower regions, I was a little sad until. I felt my little toy being pulled from my pussy, I started to come as it finally fell away from me. I was on the verge of a serious orgasm as Richards cock replaced the toy.

Minutes later my whole body shook as, first I came, breathing heavily I got the first taste of Paul's cream as he released his come into my mouth, I pushed down further on his cock, swallowing as I did so. Richard was now working harder in my pussy, I kept squeezing my pussy muscles. It happened Richard released his cream into me.

I had just finished cleaning Paul's cock as Richard pulled out of me. I felt Richards hand around my waist, he was pulling me away from Paul. He moved me until I was flat on the lounge floor, looking up at him I smiled. He straddled my heaving chest and offered me his cock. I used my tongue to start cleaning him before taking it in my mouth.

Then a spasm hit me. Paul was between my legs cleaning Richards's cream from my pussy. I was in heaven!

Some would call it disgusting, I preferred highly charged and erotic.

Words weren't required, we walked into the bedroom, what happened there blew my mind.

I have, in a very short time experienced many things with Richard and enjoyed them all. This, well this was something else.

As they lay me on the bed hand's were everywhere. I soon had Paul's cock back in my mouth and Richards's mouth blowing and licking at my pussy. What blew my mind was, we were in a triangle as I had Paul's cock in my mouth he had Richard's cock in his mouth. God he was giving my lover oral sex!

He must have been good Richard came within minutes. Paul came seconds later. I was still climbing, not ready to come down. The men climbed off me, I looked as they moved position. Richard asked me to clean his cock, as I took it in my mouth Paul stood next to the bed, Richard, he took Paul's limp cock into his mouth.

Shit, I thought, they are both bi-sexual, what fun as I smiled to myself. Life was going to be fun.

I don't know what time Paul left. I woke at eight thirty, Richard by my side. Shit I shuck him, Richard it's well after eight we will be late.

That's no way to wake your lover, as his hand guided my head down to his morning erection.

It didn't take long for me to get Richard to the point of no return. His cream tastes nice!

I had finished showering just before nine.

Don't rush, I have just rung the office and told them you won't be in until lunchtime.

Richard they will suspect?

They already do.

How do you know?

Paul is my new general manager.

You bastard, what will happen now?

Nothing, I'm still the boss and you, well you are the lady who wanted to further her prospects and social standing. He smiled. You see nothing has changed.

I smiled back and then slowed down in my preparation of getting ready for the office.

We finally dressed and left the apartment just before eleven.

Are you driving me all the way in?

Today, yes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.