Jo's Fall from Grace - Cover

Jo's Fall from Grace

by In2thisshit

Copyright© 2003 by In2thisshit

Erotica Sex Story: A follow up to the introduction of my two friends, Jo and Mike. In this story Jo struggles with the guilt of giving herself to the family pet. Then Jo experiences an epiphany. Life for the two changes. Cum along for the ride.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Bestiality   .

What had I done? Oh my god, I cannot believe that I willingly had sex with our family pet... and enjoyed it. Maybe that is the source of all this turmoil inside of me. Had I had submitted to Mike's deviate fantasy and was sickened, then maybe this guilt would disappear. But no! I had enjoyed the little beast pounding his hard cock into my wet cunt over and over. Now when I see our dog Pepper as he trots around the house, my eyes fall to his furry sheath as it wiggles beneath his belly. Then the yearning rises within me followed by the crushing weight of my guilt.

What is happening to me? My thoughts drift back to that night and I recall vividly the pale flesh of his doggie cock as it first appeared. Naked and dripping as it pushed into view from it's furry covering. How that pornographic scene caused my heart to beat faster with forbidden excitement! I was spellbound as it became engorged with canine lust. I remember the overwhelming lust I felt deep in my cunt as I watched his hardening cock throb with every beat of his heart. As it oozed it's clear cum from the pointed tip of his cock permeating the night air with its musky scent. Most of all, I still can feel the powerful thrusts as he rutted his doggie cock into my hot and oh so willing cunt. My cunt juices up every time I relive the memory of that night. What am I going to do? I am too ashamed of my feelings to talk about them with the man I love and their isn't anyone else I can go to. How could I? I know that I am sick and perverted but I did enjoy the sex visited on my body that fateful night. I am afraid that Mike thinks me truly a disgusting slut that is unworthy of his love anymore. What am I going to do?

The weekend following that night found Mike and I simply going thru the motions of family life. It seemed all so mechanical. Do this, clean that, feed everyone, and try to pull myself together. Ah, but that was the problem. I could not make sense of my actions of that night. The kids could sense something was wrong but thank god they had the good sense not to pry. It was painfully obvious that we were avoiding one another since Mike and I hardly spoke to one another during those initial days. Judging by our fitful attempts at sleep, I would say we both were struggling with demons during the nights as well. Neither of us seemed willing to speak of what we had done so we were left to sorting out our feeling alone. It has been a struggle trying to separate the euphoric feelings of the sexual high I experienced from the mind numbing guilt that has followed. So without anyone to talk too, all these emotions raging within me are tearing me apart. What am I to do? Where am I to turn?

By that following Monday morning, my battles had taken their toll on me. I was exhausted from another fitful night's sleep. Mike had just left for work and the kids had dashed off to school as I sat down to finish my cup of coffee. Pepper was barking and running about, as is his norm. Terrier's are a hyper breed and it is just part of their nature to be excitable so I thought nothing of his actions. I studied the morning newspaper but after reading the same story for the third time, I put it down. As I raised my cup of luke warm coffee to my lips, Pepper bounded up into my lap and shower my face with kisses. Okay, now he had my attention.

"Okay, Pepp! Let me go change clothes and I'll take you for a walk in the park."

Pepper followed me into the bedroom and bounced up onto our king-size bed. He lay there watching my every move. I stripped my bathrobe off my body and standing in front of the mirror, I ran my hands over my naked flesh and wondered what had changed. My tits are still round and weigh heavy in my hands. My nipples are still sensitive and to prove that I teased them and they hardened at my touch. Mmmmm, I love how that feels! My tummy isn't flat anymore like when I was a teen beauty but my "peter-belly," as Mike calls it, isn't unattractive. True my hips now have a much more pronounced flair but still I think they are sensuous. "What do you think Pepper? Am I still a desirable woman?" I looked over my shoulder to find his head cock at angle as if intently listening to my ramblings. I also noticed that he had been grooming himself. The pink tip of his cock was visible and it was wet and thick and it was getting harder and longer. My eyes were locked onto the obscene vision as more of my pet's cock slipped into view. "Mmmmmmm," a moan broke from my lips as my fingers found their way to my hot dripping cunt.

Somewhere in the deep recesses of my confused mind I wondered, was it really Mike that forced me to submit to bestial sex or have I simply been repressing these awful urges all my life. Am I really a slut? Upon thinking about it, I decided that it would be simple to find out the truth. I could walk over to the bed and lay down and prove that I am not capable of such sick and depraved sexual urges.

As if in a trance, I slowly approached the bed where Pepper rested. He snapped to attention scrutinizing my approach. He watched intently as I lay back on the unmade surface and opened my thighs in invitation. His eyes locked onto my exposed sex as I ran my finger thru my labia displaying myself obscenely for my pet. Why was I surprised to find myself so excited? Pepper moved cautiously between my thighs and sniffed my sex. I told myself that I could... and would stop this perverse act before it got out of control. Pepper's tasted my sex with a tentative little lick and his hot tongue struck me like a thunderbolt. "Ohhhhh... damn... nooooo!" My body was responding but my emotions still raged in conflict. A voice screamed in my head to jump from the bed and stop this perverse act. I struggled with my demon but I knew that I had lost as Pepper's tongue licked the length of my hot cunt. I had my answer!

I pulled me legs up to my chest now giving Pepper complete access to my dripping cunt and he buried his tongue deep in my hot hole. It sent shock waves of pleasure coursing thru my body and I enjoyed it. A pornographic fantasy took form in my mind. In my fantasy I am a sex slave and I must submit to this bestial perversion. I reached above my head and held onto the headboard seeing my wrists bound tightly so that I could not escape. People watched as my body was ravaged by this creature. I wasn't willingly giving myself over to the beast. I was forced! I moaned and cried out as Pepper nibbled at my clit as his tongue licked deep into my wet sex. "Ohhhhh, Master your slut is soooo hot! Is this pleasing you?" I envisioned Mike allowing all of our friends to watch me sink into depravity. They stood surrounding the bed as the wicked act unfolded before them. "Master, are all of our friends are watching your slut-wife as she gives herself to this beast? Are you pleased Master? Oh Master my cunt feels sooo fucking good... oh, yes... oh, yesssssss!"

Pepper's wondrous tongue took me higher and higher. I knew my body was very excited and so very hot. Still I was surprised when my orgasm swept over me with such suddenness. Pepper's oral assault on my vagina continued unabated as wave after wave of pleasure pushed me toward a stronger cum. My muscles were tightening as I strained to achieve a glorious release. "Yessssss... now... cumminggggg... now!" My body contorted in pleasure as the tremors of ecstasy rolled thru me. Pepper pushed his snout tight against my flooding cunt and his tongue licked at me furiously so as not to lose a single drop of my essence. This pushed me to even greater heights of joy. "Noooooooooo... can't... take... anyyyyyy... moreeeeeee! Stop pleaseeeee!" But of course Pepper was driven by his animal lust and was unwilling to stop.

My body's energy reserves were sapped and muscles began cramping and knotting. I needed Pepper to stop but my hands were tied above my head and the fantasy audience was crying for more. My helpless body gave them what they wanted, another orgasm. "Ohhhhhhh... yesssss... cumminggggg... moreeeee!" I was drained of all energy and could not hold my legs up any longer. I slumped into the bed, exhausted.

Pepper was agitated that his source of delicious pussy juice was denied him. He growled at me to show his annoyance but I had little reserve left. He became angry and nipped at my cunt in a show of dominance. "Ouch, Pepper! Don't bite Mommy!" But he was lost to his bestial passion. He bared his teeth and growled menacingly. "Okay, baby. Come get your pussy!" Resigned, I opened my thighs as wide as I could allowing Pepper access once again. Pepper sensing my submission stepped onto my belly and slammed his hard doggie cock into my hot cunt.

"Urrrrrggggghhhhh!" He buried himself to his furry sheath on the first brutal stroke and held himself against my vaginal opening. I was startled by his suddenness and unprepared for the depth his hard cock reached. My body was thrilled as the hard cock buried within me literally vibrated as he cock flexed it deep inside of my twat. I looked down the length of my sweaty body, into my dog's dark eyes and told him, "Yes, lover! Fuck meeeeeee! Fuck this slut hard babyyyy! Use my cunt! Fill me with your hot cum!" Pepper seemed to understand my foul words and began rutting his cock into my dripping cunt with bestial fury. His little body pounded into my cunt with jackhammer strokes. His powerful hammering instantly took me to the brink once again. "Yessssss... fuck meeeee! Fuck meeee! Fuck meeee! Fuck meeee!" I wailed my perverse needs at the top of my lungs.

Pepper's knot began to swell within my vaginal canal and it rubbed against the sensitive little node hidden within. Every movement of Pepper's hard cock raked my G-spot. My body responded to this stimulation as I tried to fuck back. I moved involuntarily as my ass corkscrewed against the invading cock. I felt the pointy tip of his hot cock dancing at the entrance to my womb. Never enough to cause any real pain but enough to send wave after wave of mixed pleasures running thru my body. I could hear that whore from Mike's PC wailing in my ears and I knew this time that it was me. I wished Mike were here with me right this minute so that I could tell him I forgave him. Forgave him for all the years that I have been sexually repressed. For all the years that I did not give him what he truly wants... and deserved. A slut wife to fulfill is sexual bidding. I vowed to change from that day forward. But right now I was cumming again. "Yeeessssssss... cumminggggggg!" This fucking dog was going to kill me with pleasure. The walls of my cunt could feel Pepper's cock swelling larger and I tensed my muscles gripping him tightly. Deep inside my quivering twat I felt Pepper's cum rolling thru his hard shaft and squirt his hot seed into me. The creamy fluid filled me quickly to overflowing. "Yessssss, babyyyy! Cum in meeeee! Fill meeeee with your hot seed! Mmmmmmm, yesssssss!"

Although the fury of his stokes waned, Pepper continued to push and pull his doggie cock inside of my hole. His knot squished cum from around my cunt lips and it trickled down the crack of my ass to pool on the bedding. I was totally sated and relaxed my weary body as Pepper continued to empty his balls inside my cunt.

Minutes passed and Pepper rested his sex weary body on my tummy and his cock continued to ooze cum into my hole. "Good boy, Pepper!" I scratched him behind his floppy ears. "You've made Mommy feel so good. That's my good puppy. Just rest and soon your big cock will slip from my... no, from your pussy." Our breathing slowly returned back to normal and I felt Pepper's knot begin to shrivel inside of me. He gave a slight tug and his cock plopped free. Pepper's hot fluids poured from of my distended hole. I was too exhausted to care about the flood of doggie cum that belched from my body. I lay back enjoying the vibrations along my pussy lips as the remnants of our coupling oozed from my hole.

Eventually, I rose from the bed and pulled the soiled sheets off for cleaning. I showered and felt wonderful. I was happy for the first time since this all began. I was finally at peace with the woman that I had become. Suddenly, I saw a plan forming in my mind. I dressed quickly for I felt an urgency to act. A plan that would let my loving husband know that I was okay with what had happened and that I still loved him. The plan that would give Mike total power over this new perverse side of my sexuality. I hurried into the car and drove to the Town Center. I had seen the little shop on the side street as you approached our Mall. "The Naughty Little Sex Shoppe" the sign announced that hung above the door. I walked in boldly and sought out the help that I needed. I breathed a sigh of relief to find a woman sitting behind the counter. I had not actually considered my reaction had a man been in attendance. She was young, her skin dark ebony her features were flawless. She was a very lovely and sensuous woman. Rising she stood several inches taller than my five foot two frame. Her small breasts were barely hidden by the plunging neckline of her mostly unbuttoned blouse and as she moved her dark brown nipples would peak from beneath the folds of material. She wore very tight spandex shorts that clearly showed that she was hairless and naked beneath the fabric. Her cunt lips were obscenely displayed and I blushed when I realized that I was starring. I checked my gaze and was mortified to find her watching me stare at her. I felt the heat of my blush rising but she simply smiled at my embarrassment.

"What is it that brings a pretty suburban mom to my shop this mornin'?"

"I... a... I..."

"Come on woman. I ain't got all day. What is it? Does ya need a big fat dildo to help ya get off? Maybe a nice long black one to make hubby jealous? Is that it?"

I shook my head no. Then in a voice barely audible, "I want a collar to show my husband that I love him."

She smiled and reached for my hand. I offered my hand to her and she led me to an alcove of her store devoted to a certain perversion. Whips and chains hung from the wall and an assortment of leather masks stared blankly from their "head" displays. Lycra and leather bondage suits hung from racks. All forms of perversion were there for the buying.

"Do you sell a lot of these things?" I asked in astonishment.

"Honey, I sell every kind of perverted toy know to man... and woman." She looked accusingly down her nose at me and I felt a blush rise once more. Damn this woman was too keen of insight. It is as if she could see into me and that she knew what I truly was. "Now what is it that missy wants?" She asked as she opened a display case full of collars. I looked at the display and realized that these would not convey to Mike what I wanted. These collars were really just ornate chokers not a sign of my submission.

"No, these aren't right." I told the beautiful black woman. Her eyebrow cocked inquiringly. My voice dropped to a whisper even though we were the only two in the store. "I am looking for a dog collar." My eyes could not meet her knowing gaze.

"Well now missy. Ain't we the perverted little housewife. Why don't you follow me." Again I found myself hand in hand with this beautiful black stranger. I was led thru her store, first to lock the front door and put a "closed for business" sign in the window, and thru a curtained entrance to a backroom. Just before we enter a door marking her office she stopped and asked me, "You ain't no cop are ya? You have to tells me ya knows or its entrapment." I shook my head "no," completely taken back by the strange question. Why would she fear the police? What the hell was behind this door?

As she opened the door my eyes swept its interior. It was just a small office really but with several closed and locked cabinets. She pulled me inside and turned me to face her. We now stood so close together that I could feel her body heat as it radiated from her. She tilted my face to hers and her lips were so close to mine that I trembled with unexpected anticipation. I don't know why but I wanted something to happen. I wasn't sure what but I wanted it very much. "What does my little housewife want today?" She was so close that she breathed her question into my mouth. I leaned to her and our lips touched. Her soft lips tasted of cinnamon and spice and her breath was sweet. I had never kissed another woman sexually and I was left breathless by the experience. Trembling I pulled away reluctantly and stood waiting for what was next. She turned away from me and moved to one of the cabinets. She unlocked it and a dim light illuminated the contents within. The most disgusting display of sexual toys imaginable stared back at me. Dildo's made into the shape, texture and color of doggie cocks. There were all sizes and shapes but it was undeniable that they were made in the likeness of doggie cocks.

I looked into her eyes and I could not hide the truth. This stranger knew the depth of my perversion. She knew! The proprietor took a thick black leather collar that was studded with red gems from a shelf and held it before me. "Take your blouse down and I will put it on you." I was shocked by her words but still my trembling hands unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it from my shoulder. The tops of my braless breasts popped into view but my nipples remained hidden. I had never displayed myself to a woman like this before and now with a complete stranger. "Nice fat titties," she commented as she pushed my arms down fully exposed my breasts. A fingernail of one of her fingers traced a circle around my areola and my nipples stiffened as my areolas puffed with excitement. She pinched my nipple in her fingers, first one and then the other. "Now turn around and pull your hair up!" In compliance, I dropped my blouse to my waist and pulled my arms free of the sleeves. I held my hair away from my neck as she strapped the collar in place. The collar fit snuggly and I felt humiliated wearing it. "Outside everyone will know that you are "owned property." She said. "A few will understand the depth of your perversion. Tell me missy, how big is the animal you been fuckin'?"

I was beyond any more shock and embarrassment so I simply pointed to a rubber toy that sat obscenely on a shelf. It was remarkable in it detail and it resembled Pepper's hard penis. "Mmmmm, maybe we get you a bigger one... say like this?" She pulled down a thick ugly replica of a dog cock that was about nine inches long. It looked to be as thick as my balled fist. It was scary looking indeed but my pussy lips vibrated with anticipation. I quickly shook my head no. "What's the matter missy? You're pussy too tight for this big old dick? Take off that skirt and let me check you out?"

Well, I thought that I was beyond any more embarrassment but I was wrong. My cheeks turned scarlet and my face grew flush with heat. I could not believe my ears. She wants to check my pussy to see how tight I am? I started to move away when her voice cracked like thunder. "I SAID, GET YOUR NASTY FUCKING CLOTHES OFF YOUR ASS RIGHT NOW!"

I unzipped my skirt even as I moved away from this woman. My skirt fell to the floor. As I stepped out of the crumpled fabric that lay about my ankles, I found any further retreat blocked by the desk. My naked ass cheeks pressed against the cool wood and my hands gripped the edge of the desk tightly. Why had I chosen not to wear underwear? Why had I come here? I closed my eyes as she advanced on me naked body and my legs opened involuntarily. Juice ran down my thighs from the sexual excitement now fueling my lust. Shame filled me as her hands toyed with my breasts and her thick dark lips pushed against mine once again. Her thick tongue licked at my mouth until I opened my lips and our tongues danced together. My body responded to her advances and I pushed my sex against her thigh. A voice in my head cried "Lesbian Slut" as I gave myself over to this my first female lover. I gasped when her fingers traced a path from my breast down my tummy and thru my wet sex. "Mmmmmm, yessss!" I moaned with pleasure as several digits slid into my wanton hole. It was disturbing how easily I gave myself over to this strange woman. It was undeniable though how much I needed her. As a signal of my submission and my need, my hips pushed against her plunging fingers. I needed this woman to make me cum.

I was completely unprepared for the next level of excitement that she took me too. I barely could draw a breath as she kissed her way down my naked flesh. Slowly her lips burned a zigzagged path across my body; first sucking on my nipples then biting them. Licking the flesh of my breasts while teasing my nips. She excited me like no one before. I think at that moment that I would had done anything she asked. But she didn't ask. She simply took!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.