Doing IT with Porn Actress Teri Weigel - Cover

Doing IT with Porn Actress Teri Weigel

by Tom Land

Copyright© 2003 by Tom Land

Erotica Sex Story: Teri Weigel is one of the hottest porn films active today. She was Miss April for Playboy in 1986 and she worked for two weeks in May 1999 as a prostitute (one of her own sexual fantasies) at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. This is a story of what happened while she was there.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Celebrity   Safe Sex   Exhibitionism   .

Chapter 1

Do you know Teri Weigel?? Have you seen her act or seen her in Playboy magazine several years ago?? If not, you owe it to yourself to check Teri out. She's totally awesome, hot and so fucking sexy. I won't bore you with all the details of Teri Weigel's life but let it suffice to say that she's one very sexy and very sensual woman. She was one of the monthly Playmates for Playboy (Miss April 1986) and then eventually Teri got noticed and picked up by the porn film industry. Amazingly, Playboy disavowed all knowledge and connections with Teri after that. Hmmm, I guess being a very sexy and very hot successful porn film actress somehow doesn't jive with the hot sexy image that Playboy wants to wrap around its Playmates?? Go figure.

Anyway, Teri's made a huge number of porn movies in her very successful career. Teri's picked up a lot of things along the way during her fuck movie career -- lots of money, lots of experience fucking and sucking on camera, and she's also picked up some very significant and very obvious "cup-size" in her breasts along the way. Teri probably started out with Playboy as a decent sized B-cup and she's been a Double D-cup for quite some time. She still looks as fucking hot as ever but obviously much larger in the chest department than when she first started out posing for that aforementioned men's magazine. Teri was also a dark-haired brunette but in recent years she appeared at one of the Erotic Glamoucons sporting a very hot sexy blonde hair color.

One of the hottest things about Teri Weigel and her amazing career as a porn film star was her ability to climax during sex. Teri was very vocal and very arousable when she'd begin a sex scene with her male co-star or when she did a girl/girl scene. The instant her partner would begin to finger her, or lick her and certainly by the time the sex partner had penetrated Teri's pussy, she was already well into the stages of her first orgasm. I've seen a lot of porn actresses in action but Teri's the only one I've seen who would begin whimpering and moaning and quickly reaching orgasm as soon as serious foreplay began. Her own arousal was enough to make anyone else on the film set cum as well.

Just four years ago, Teri realized one of her own personal longtime sexual dreams. Teri loved to fuck (as you can tell on her porn films) and she'd always wondered what it would be like to work as a high-priced prostitute for a change. Well, in May 1999, Teri joined the ranks of several other well-known porn film actresses who have done a stint at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch, a legal Nevada brothel, near Carson City, Nevada (close to Reno). The Ranch has become famous not only for its excellent and extremely gorgeous working girls who are there all the time, but also for engaging the services of outstandingly hot fuck film actresses like Teri. Teri jumped at the chance to do a two week stint there and I was one of the guys who was lucky enough to be able to experience being with Teri Weigel as she lived out her own hot sexual fantasies.

When Teri was at the Moonlight Bunny Ranch, she was still the very gorgeous and very hot brunette I'd come to be "in lust" with. I much prefer her to the blonde she appears as now. I'd actually phoned ahead when I heard Teri would be at the Ranch and available to take reservations and ensured that I could book an entire evening and night with her. Listen, she wasn't "cheap" but you only get the chance to pay for a night Teri Weigel once in life. She was more than worth what it cost me to be one of her customers for that night at the Ranch.

I flew into Reno and took my rental car out to the Ranch. Arriving at about 6:00 P.M., I'd arranged to have dinner with Teri before we began our evening of sexual adventure with each other. When I checked in at the front desk, they called Teri and she came out to join me. I have to tell you that I'd been lying awake at night for several days in anticipation of getting my chance to fuck Teri Weigel but when she walked through the door from the "girls quarters", I instantly got such a hardon as I'd never had before.

It turned out that my reaction to Teri's beauty and sexiness was like many men who came to visit her during those two weeks. We'd been seeing Teri "up on the screen" but could hardly bring ourselves to imagine fucking her, much less having her all to ourselves for any period of time. Teri sort of allowed herself to enjoy her celebrity, but in a reasonable amount of time she'd bring us back down to earth and remind us that we'd paid seriously good money to do more than just look at her.

I've never enjoyed a dinner more than I did with Teri. We both enjoyed a delicious meal of pasta and then I pulled her chair out and we walked casually to the suite she was using during her time at the Ranch. It was outfitted just like Teri was some high-priced callgirl -- which for two weeks she was. Teri had worn a very nice and figure-emphasizing long red dress to meet me for dinner. When I got into her room, she offered me a drink and poured herself one as well before while we both got comfortable and got down to the more serious pleasure of the evening.

We exchanged a bit more small talk about where we were from, how we'd grown up and then I initiated the more intimate phase of my sexual experience with Teri by reaching over and taking her hand in mine, and kissed it firmly and sensually. I could tell instantly that Teri Weigel was as sensual and as easily arousable by a man's sincere physical touch as any woman I'd ever been with. Then, I moved over and kissed Teri on the lips. I know you've heard that prostitutes don't let their customers kiss them, but that sure wasn't true of Teri. I kissed her and she responded in the hottest way I could ever have imagined.

Our kisses and beginning caresses soon moved into serious foreplay as I let my hands do the walking and I got to physically explore the body of a hot sexy woman that I'd only had the pleasure of watching on video. Now she was there, alone with me, and she seemed as hot to fuck with me as I certainly was to fuck her. When Teri and I were both obviously ready to move onto the next level in our first sexual encounter, she stood up and reached behind her back to slowly and hotly pull the zipper of her long red dress downward until it was completely unfastened. Then, stepping out of the dress and carefully laying it on the arm of a nearby sofa, Teri stood there momentarily posing for me like she was doing a photo layout for Playboy again. I instantly reminded myself that Teri had been a model and I sat there feeling my already very horny and very hard cock rising to full erection as I took in Teri's sexiness. She was wearing a sexy hot white lace bra that cupped her large DD-cup tits just right and a matching satin white garter belt that was holding up her white thigh-high nylon stockings. She also had on a very skimpy and very see-through white thong panty with the crotch of it already thoroughly soaked with her arousal and wet pussy juices. I didn't know whether to hope that Teri had shaved her sexy pussy or if maybe she'd still have her sexy bush of dark brown pussy fur that I'd seen in so many of her films. She had retained her pussy hair and the darkness of it was showing clearly through the material of her very tiny thong.

Teri came over and quickly helped me get out of my clothes as well and then she turned on a nearby CD player and proceeded to do an abbreviated striptease for me as she finally removed her bra and her thong panty. I'd told her I'd rather she kept the garter belt and stockings on for our first fuck so Teri moved towards the huge king-sized bed with me, holding my hand and leading me while my very hard cock bobbed up and down excitedly in front of me. I wouldn't have been surprised if Teri had grabbed my cock and lead me to bed by that instead.

The only real "downer" for my sexual evening with Teri is the same thing that all of her customers experienced -- we all had to slide on a condom just before we fucked her to prevent anyone from passing disease to their sexual partner. I didn't mind at all. I've used condoms a lot in my sexual life and they were very sensitive Trojans that did very little to downplay that hot tightness of Teri's sexy wet pussy. I was so excited to be about ready to fuck Teri that I fumbled a bit in rolling the condom down over the full length of my cock.

Teri had offered to suck my cock before our first fuck but I declined, not telling her that I was sure I'd blow my wad and I wanted my first orgasm to be inside Teri Weigel's very hot cunt. She led me up onto the bed with her and as she reclined there in the center of the bed, I moved in between her legs, allowing myself to fully enjoy and feel the hot sexy sensuality of this moment. I could see that Teri was fully wet and aroused for our fuck just as I was. I reached down, sliding my fingers up and down the wet swollen lips of her cunt and felt the sexy feel of her ample brown pussy hair.

then, I knew it was time. I couldn't prolong the agony of anticipating a fuck with my favorite porn film star any longer. I had to DO IT. So I did. I settled in between Teri's spread thighs, her hot wet pussy lips just begging me to come inside and as I moved on top of Teri to mount her, she took my condom-covered cock in her right hand, leading the head of my hot dick straight into the center of her hungry pussy.

Teri's cunt was unbelievably hot and much tighter than I'd ever have expected as I looked into her eyes while I felt my cockhead and shaft being swallowed into her cunt. I pushed forward, feeling the resistance of Teri's pussy as my large thick cock gradually filled her up. Just as I'd expected, the instant my cockhead began spreading her pussy lips, Teri began moaning and nearly screaming as she let herself enjoy the feel of my dick penetrating her and impaling her on my hard full dick.

As soon as I felt my long cock hit bottom inside Teri, I leaned over, filling my left hand with her full rounded breast while I lowered my lips onto her right nipple and firmly sucked it between my lips. Her nipples were rigid, and I loved diddling the hardness between my lips.

Teri reached up, pulling my chest tightly against her body and then I started pulling my cock out to begin our fuck. My cock was very wet from Teri's plentiful pussy juices and my cock was well lubed for our rutting together. I pulled out on a long stroke until only the head of my cock was still inside her and then as she threw her stocking covered shapely legs up around me, I began to drive my cock smoothly and powerfully in and out of Teri's clasping pussy. Man, what a rush it was to be actually fucking this beautiful woman. She was totally hot and she writhed and moved with me on every stroke. Teri was breathing hard and heavy and we fucked for about 15 minutes before she exploded in her first orgasm. Five minutes later I felt my own orgasm arrive and I filled that condom with the hot juices from my balls and continued pounding in and out of Teri's horny pussy until I added another cumload to that one.

Teri then entertained me by taking a very very sexy hot shower with me. There she did suck my cock to full hardness again and got her mouth filled with my hot thick jism as she sucked me until I had to explode in her face.

Before the night was over, Teri and I had enjoyed three more very hot sexy fucks together -- but that will be another story to follow onto this one. What an experience. If Teri ever goes to the Moonlight Bunny Ranch to work again, book your reservation early. I know I sure will.

If you doubt the genuineness of this story and what goes on at Moonlight Bunny Ranch, check out www.bunnyranch.net. It's for real.


Chapter 2

The evening was already more than I had ever imagined it would be with porn star Teri Weigel. She was so gorgeous and so genuine as we had just enjoyed our first fuck together. It didn't bother me one bit that Teri was basically fucked me because she'd hire herself out as a very high-priced Nevada prostitute for those two weeks. Her intent was to enjoy some all-out lusty hot fucking and sucking while making some very good money and enjoying the sexual delights and adorations of her many porn film and Playboy fans who'd never be able to even get close enough to talk to Teri, much less spend several hours or all night in bed having lusty sex with the brunette beauty.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.