Assassin's Creed: Cumhalla (Assassin's Creed) - Cover

Assassin's Creed: Cumhalla (Assassin's Creed)

by sexdottxt

Copyright© 2024 by sexdottxt

Fan Fiction Sex Story: In a timeline where Rosta lived to be the jarl, Eivor is glad to relax after a long expedition. And she is more than happy to show her mother her greatest weapon.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fan Fiction   Futanari   High Fantasy   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   .

Eivor had just returned to Ravensthorpe from an expedition. She had been tasked with forging alliances for the new community. After Kjotve led that siege on Heillboer so long ago, she was lucky that her mother had escaped where her father had died. Desperate to protect what little she had left, she was determined to make their kingdom stronger than ever.

Rosta welcomed Eivor back with a smile. Only a little before midnight, lit up only by the moonlight in the dark heavens above and the braziers casting their flames around the landscape, seeing her child again made her feel as if it was the freshest morning away from But the grin on her face was more than just the joy of reunion. For all of her daughter’s warlike nature, always charging to the front and leading campaigns, none of it had marred her beauty. That little girl who had fought valiantly even as a child during the night of Kjotve’s raid had grown up well, her long blonde hair as bright and radiant as the morning sun. But it was nothing so dazzling as the splendor of her face, her beauty was almost blinding, inspiring all those around her to covet and envy her in equal measure. The only thing more terrible than it was to behold such a woman and know you couldn’t have her was to face her in battle and face the guilt of spoiling such wonderment.

For all of her foes who she faced in battle, there was no greater glory than to die at the hands of one whose design was so divinely inspired.

When Eivor disembarked from her ship, Rosta went to her with open arms. They hugged each other with happiness in their hearts. Ever since that fated day when Kjotve attacked, they were always happy to see each other.

When they broke their embrace, Rosta was still smiling. “It has been too long drengr,” said Rosta.

Eivor smiled. “And I will always be proud to bring honor to our clan, jarl.” She noticed a commotion in the background. The rest of the vikings had gathered around them. That made Eivor remember something. “Where is Randvi?”

“Randvi is still away on her expedition. However, we’ve received word that she will be back by morning.”

That left Eivor feeling disappointed. They had both departed from Ravensthorpe around the same time. They said everything they wanted to say each other in the privacy of their huts away from the rest of the Raven clan. Both girls hugged each other deeply before they said their goodbyes.

As much as they were reared in these cold climes and used to temperatures that would have the people deep in the mainland shivering like they were on Niflheim’s doorstep, they still had to dress appropriately for the weather. Randvi had only wished that her dear friend wasn’t wearing so much of her fur armor during that embrace.

But there were other things to hold her over for the time being. Even within that fur coat and that leather cuirass underneath it, Randvi could feel the exquisite sensation of Eivor’s massive breasts underneath. It stirred a warmth in her heart to feel that as well as a fire in her body, and she longed to know her in the privacy of their bed once again.

When they parted their embrace, Eivor was smiling again. Those luscious lips were too inviting to resist and Randvi kissed her. They were as full and soft as she had remembered and her beloved was brushing them back on her. Needing no further invitation, she opened her mouth and pushed her tongue inside. For several minutes they were like that, oblivious to the many other vikings now watching them.

Their lips parted, a small trail of spit shining in the sunlight before it snapped into nothingness.

“Farewell drengr,” said Randvi.

“Would you still love me if I were anything but that?” said Eivor.

Randvi licked her lips and said, “Oh yes.”

That pleased Eivor as well. Then and now. The thrill of battle had always made her blood hot, but it was the fire of lust burning in her body that she was feeling now more than ever. Deep in her loins, her flesh ached to be inside of Randvi. A woman’s touch was exactly what she needed right now.

But she couldn’t focus on that. Not with the rest of the clan throwing a party to welcome her back. Smiling, Eivor joined them. Away from home for so long, she would not resist the opportunity for celebration.

Before long, she was quite drunk. They had kept strong stuff for just such an occasion. It was only the best in their brewery, and they shared it freely amongst themselves with no hesitation. Long were the days of fear and plotting their revenge. Now they had the power to do as they saw fit. And right now, partying was the only thing they cared for.


The rest of the clan was asleep after the festivities died down. It was well in the dead of night at that point. Everyone had feasted well and drunk in the name of the Ravens. Eivor had too. The party had started because of her return, but it always in tribute to their clan.

But as everyone else slumbered, she was far from satisfied. Trashed though she might have been, she She returned to her mother’s longhouse thinking only of Randvi. Yet she did not find Rosta sleeping. Instead she was sitting on her bed. She was sitting seductively against the wall, most noticeably because she was naked.

Eivor was a knockout herself. But she could not help but stare in awe at her mother’s sheer beauty. Age had done her no insult as her large breasts were still as lovely as ever, indeed one would think Kjotve had attacked their town so long ago simply to have her. Her long legs were spread wide, leaving no imagination as to what she wanted. And her beautiful lips were arched upward in a smile.

Eivor was staring. The rest of the longhouse was shrouded in darkness and the only light came from the flames inside the home and the barely visible moonlight outside. Her mother’s wonderful body was clad in flickering shadows and all she could do was stare. She had a fire burning in her loins. That wasn’t the most noticeable thing however. What was really evident was that Rosta had a penis. It was a size most men would have wanted to have, and too many women would have wanted inside of them. Eivor was staring longingly at it.

“Did you have your fun, drengr?” said Rosta. “Because there is still one celebration you have yet to commit to.”

“Jarl, I...” Her words were slurred from the alcohol she had ingested that night as well as impacted from her sheer nervousness.

“Don’t be so formal. Your friend won’t be here until morning. And I know there is one way I can please you where she can’t.”

“But...” Her whole body was brimming with hesitation and excitement. She couldn’t think straight, not in her addled state of mind. All she could think of was how needy she had been when parting ways with Randvi, and now an opportunity was presenting itself. The morning to come in only a few hours seemed like an eternity away, and now she wanted it more than ever.

“Does this displease you? Remember, your jarl commands it.”

That shattered the last thin sliver of hesitation in Eivor’s inebriated mind. “If that’s how it must be.”

Rosta smiled hearing that. And her smirk widened as she watched her daughter disrobe. She was no stranger to her daughter’s beauty, as much as anyone else she forged bonds of friendship and crossed her path in equal measure. But very few had seen her naked. Her young breasts were so ripe and succulent, and her flat stomach and long legs were not marked by any of her long forays into battle. She was perfect in so many ways.

Yet what truly took her interest was something unique about her only daughter. Which is that Eivor herself had a penis. Rosta stared at it, it was standing upright. Whatever hesitation her daughter showed was not shared by her body.

It only got Rosta that much more excited. She licked her lips as Eivor advanced forward. The Wolf jarl herself would not be so hesitant. She got down on her knees and crawled seductively, much like a wolf seizing prey herself. As aggressive as she was, gasped as that close to the young drengr’s cock, the enormous phallus filled up her vision so much that she couldn’t see anything but it. And as her hot breath graced it for the first time, all of Eivor’s thoughts of Randvi scattered to the wind.

Rosta licked the head. It was so big and hot on her tongue that despite taking such initiative, she instantly froze up. She licked inside of her mouth, savoring the lewd taste in her mouth. As she looked back up at it, she was still amazed by how big it was.

She closed her eyes this time so that she could better focus on her fellatio. Licking the head again, the taste was much stronger this time. She licked around the head several times, really getting a feel for it. Her testicles swelled up at what a big thing this was. Never did she think that she would be doing this kind of thing with a real dick.

But she was far from uninterested. As she was licking the cockhead, she felt it getting bigger on her tongue. Getting a little inventive, she licked around the area of it, just to get a feel for it. She was only licking the head and yet she felt the whole thing trembling on her tongue. It was so big and hot.

“Incredible,” gasped Rosta. “You’ve truly grown up in all these years...” Even as she spoke that, she could still taste the penis, not just on her tongue but just the heat radiating from it.

She ran a finger up the shaft. Eivor trembled at the digit gracing the length of that penis, her mouth began to water at the sweetness of it. Her mother teased her as she ran her fingertip up and down the sensitive flesh of her prick, watching it tremble and hearing her daughter moan lightly. She looked up and saw Eivor’s beautiful face twisted with pleasure. Nothing like a drengr, nothing like someone with the hard life she had either. Only a woman deeply enraptured with want.

She was not the only one wanting. Remembering the sensation of the cockhead on her tongue, Rosta gave a slow and strong lick up the shaft. Her tongue burned with it’s taste and her nostrils were almost clogged up from it’s scent. At first she licked up and down, all over it, just wanting to feel it on her tongue as much as possible. But soon she was licking all over the prick, she wrapped her lips around different parts of the massive shaft and inhaled, and she was getting so horny. The heat of the amazing prick was giving her a brain fog deeper than any inebriation.

When she was finished, Eivor’s cock was coated in spit. Rosta smiled naughtily at her handiwork. But as much as she wanted to fiddle around with this dick some more, there was something else that caught her eye. Namely, those balls.

Eivor’s scrotum had become quite engorged. They were already plump since seeing her mother’s beautiful naked body bared before her. But all that teasing had only made it so much worse. Just as Eivor had a massive penis, her sack was also quite large and for several moments Rosta wondered if she could even get one of those nuts inside of her mouth.

She was up to the challenge. Closing her eyes, she took one of the nuts into her mouth and started sucking on it. It was so hard and hot that it felt like iron heated up over the smith’s forge rather than an actual testicle. Rosta closed her eyes in deep satisfaction as she licked all over it. The overwhelming heat of those genitals in her mouth made her lips so hot and become very swollen themselves.

Unable to take it anymore, Rosta braved the chance and took the whole sack into her mouth. It wasn’t easy, not with how much bigger those nuts had become in the time that she began playing with her daughter’s dick. But she wedged the pair into her mouth as best she could and began sucking on them again.

That big dick was dwarfing her field of vision the whole time. It was all she could see, the smell of it was just as hot and lewd as before, and she didn’t dare look away from it. With the flickering light in the room not letting her always see it clearly, the only she consistently discerned was the spittle covered the surface. As she went down on that dick, she began to fantasize about doing so much more with it.

Rosta took the balls out of her mouth. She licked her lips, she felt the heat and taste of Eivor’s package in her mouth, but that was nothing compared to the fire burning in her body. She might have craved that dick, but she looked up at her daughter’s face to see her faintly whimpering. And her whole body was shaking.

It awakened a predatory instinct within her. Wasting no more time, Rosta took the whole cock into her mouth. Eivor’s whole body jumped up that instant and she let loose a pathetic squeak. It was nothing like the hardened drengr who had led so many raids and avenged her people. But for all that, it was only her warrior’s spirit that kept her from collapsing on the spot.

It was going to get a whole lot worse. Rosta bobbed her head back and forth fast. She had played with and teased this dick plenty beforehand. Now all she wanted to do was eat it up as much as she could.

Try as Eivor might to keep herself still, she was losing it. As her mother devoured that dick to the back of her throat each time, she eventually had no choice but to grab the back of her head to keep herself upright. That did nothing for her footing, she was making awkward and erratic little movements, nothing like a dancer or something out to flyt but instead much like a little girl being tormented. There was no question that she had sobered up fast by now.

Rosta showed no concern for that. Indeed she only went down on her that much quicker. Sensing Eivor was about to collapse even though her fingers were coiling deep in her head of hair, she clamped her hands onto her daughter’s naked and firm ass. Her daughter’s behind was no less exquisite and as Eivor was holding fast onto her head to remain steady, so did Rosta clamp her own digits into those succulent asscheeks, moving them around and playing with them as she liked.

Eivor’s dick was trembling in her mouth. Rosta was still sucking her off but hadn’t changed her technique one bit. She knew the incoming climax was inevitable. Yet what ultimately did her in wasn’t any focused fellatio, but instead the way her butt was being played with. As she was throwing her head back and biting her lip to keep her moans of pleasure from reaching the rest of the village, Rosta’s fingers edged in deeper into the cleft of her asscrack and gently prodded her daughter’s anus.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.