The Joys of Konquest (Mortal Kombat) - Cover

The Joys of Konquest (Mortal Kombat)

by sexdottxt

Copyright© 2024 by sexdottxt

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Having triumphed in Mortal Kombat over Kronika, Kano has emerged as the preeminent power in all the dimensions. With no one to oppose him, he is more than happy to indulge in every twisted fantasy he's ever had.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Mind Control   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

Life was good for Kano. He had won the tournament of Mortal Kombat and now the timeline was set up to suit his fancy. Even the gods of Earthrealm and Outworld could never have such a thing. To be higher than a god, he didn’t know what he was anymore.

He pondered that one as he sat on his throne. Two beautiful women only wearing bikinis were duking it out, one of them being his old nemesis Sonya Blade and the other being her only daughter Cassie Cage. They were fighting for their lives. It felt good to have all the power one could ever dream of. The two women in question knew who they were too, and were forced to put on this charade for his amusement. It was not the first time this scene had played out before him either. He enjoyed watching the little twists and turns afforded to chance, to let things slip out of his control in this twisted play of drama and tragedy. But as he watched it this time, he suddenly realized he was bored.

As the conclusion played out and he didn’t care one bit, Kano found the answer to his identity crisis almost immediately. “I know what it means,” he mused to himself. “I am Kano. And no one will ever stand in my fucking way ever again.”

So it was that he made his rule more absolute. He refused to let himself grow bored or take his situation for granted. Instead, he would change things around. Not content to simply live like a king as he had done with his time as the head honcho of Black Dragon, he would live as a king. He would live as the absolute god he always intended to be. And now with his power secured he would indulge in every twisted desire he ever wanted.

Today he watched Shao Kahn and Onaga fight it out in a ring bloody and ragged. The both of them once gods and kings themselves, still as every bit as strong as they had been in the old order but their spirits shackled with no other choice but to appease their new master. It was a common enough sight for him, they had slugged it out plenty of times before. The old history remained between them in their contest for power back in Outworld, but this time Kahn would be forbidden from ascending to the throne. Nor had he always won in his bouts with the Dragon King.

More than once Kano had caught a glint of hatred in his thrall’s eyes as he gazed at him, but nothing other than that. Even being allowed to keep all his memories and power from his old incarnation in the new timeline, he knew his place. As he glared at Kano in defiance, it was also common for Onaga to take advantage of his distracted opponent and punch him right in the face hard enough to knock him out cold. No doubt he won that one. Smiling, he left and returned to his personal chambers. There was someone there waiting for him.

Cassie Cage would find that one out for herself. In Kano’s new reality, she was a fighter at his exclusive club. She was only clad in a tiny little bikini, the top barely covered her jiggling tits and the thong she was wearing let out her big sexy ass spill right out. She took pride in being one of Kano’s most special ladies, and only those he favored would get a front row seat to get a good look at her. The rest would have to sit back and watch from afar.

As one of the girls in Kano’s employ, she enjoyed special privileges. The men, and more than a few women too, were free to ogle her as they liked from a distance and up close, but there was also a strict ‘Look but don’t touch,’ policy in effect. She enjoyed all of it, the attention, the power, and knowing she had the favor of the one undisputed ruler of everything.

She had just gotten finished a fight for her all too eager audience. Her foe lay in the dirt, defeated, she had seen to that personally. She blew them kisses and waved them goodbye and then she left the stage. The last thing her admirers saw was her big ass jiggling with every step she took before she walked past a series of curtains.

She walked up a long flight of stairs. While she did so, she found Jax tied by a collar to the wall, the only thing by his side bowls of dog food and water. He had both of his arms back, but in exchange for that, they were shackled in chains so tight that he forced onto his knees. Like Shao Kahn and Onaga, he also retained his memories from the old timeline. But he never felt more powerless.

“Cassie!” he said. “You have to remember! Remember who you are!”

She looked at him coldly. As far as she was concerned, he was just a mangy animal who didn’t know his place. Whatever her master’s reason for having him bound up in such a way, she figured it was a good one.

“Know your place dog,” she said, and spit in his face. Then she walked right past him like he wasn’t even there. She heard his sobbing, his groans of despair. She didn’t know the depths of his misery, and yet his wails filled her up with a lewd heat. She approached the door to her master’s exclusive suite, intending to satisfy that lust growing inside of her.

“Don’t go in there Cass!” Jax pleaded. “Please don’t...”

She ignored him. She opened the door and shut it behind her. A smile lit up her face, she saw the all too familiar sight of her master’s throne room, replete with riches, a sign of his power. None of this belonged to her and yet she felt as if she too shared in his glory.

There was a set of drapery in the back of the room. She knew what lay behind there, had intended to have some fun with her new master before the day was done. But she heard a woman giggling, saw that there was already a good amount of steam. She walked in and pulled aside the curtains.

There, she found her mother naked in the tub with Kano. The two of them were passionately sucking face like animals while her hand was submerged under the water, stroking him good. Cassie was stunned seeing it all go down, she couldn’t believe she was being stood up for her master’s attention, let alone by her own mother. That didn’t keep her from getting moist at the sight of it.

He was feeling all over her naked body. She was a bit older now, but with a woman as fine as this one, age was only a number. To his eyes and to any man with a lick of sense, she was every bit as fetching as she always was. Her tits were still soft and bouncy as when she was younger and she had an ass that would never quit.

It would be awkward to say that he was touching like he owned her, because he did actually own her now. He enjoyed watching her in the fights, he enjoyed watching her kill his enemies. Most of all, he loved having her.

Kano and Sonya broke the kiss and looked deeply into each other’s eyes. She was as proud a warrior in his den as she had been when she was a Special Forces soldier.

He savored this power, to have a once proud Special Forces soldier as one of his personal whores. In this setup of reality, she had resisted him at first, as far as she was concerned he was just another tyrant who needed to be stopped, he had installed himself in Shao Kahn’s place as an invader of worlds and defiler of the lands. But to be given all the power that one could ever want, to have her every desire satisfied, she dared not fight him now.

“You taste better everyday darling,” he said licking his lips.

“And it feels so much better too...” she said, not looking away from him and even cupping his cheek.

He caught Cassie in his side eye. He didn’t look at her but he spoke louder for her sake. “I hope it doesn’t spoil the moment but we have a guest.”

Sonya turned her head and saw Cassie staring at the both of them. She giggled in a way that her old self would only show disgust at, then she started licking inside of his ear. She hadn’t let go of his dick.

“Nice to see you drop by,” Kano said. “I hope you’re not jealous.” He just sat back and relaxed as Sonya’s hands worked their magic. Her tongue was invading Kano’s ear, and he responded in kind by wrapping one of his arms around her shoulder and finding her ample chest. He fondled her tits like before and she growled in pleasure. She even flipped her daughter off.

Cassie blushed at what he said. Kano laughed deeply, prompting the young girl to turn away. By now, Sonya was necking him and moving herself up against him. It felt like and he was getting in the mood himself and if he took her right then, it would definitely give her daughter something to be jealous of.

But it might turn off Cassie completely. Just like her mother, he viewed the daughter as something to be owned. Then he said, “Do behave, will you? It’s your own daughter after all.” He grabbed one of her tits with a little more force and pinched one of Sonya’s nipples as hard as he could. That caused her to drop her flippant attitude.

That pleased him. He could make this woman cum as he had so many times before. But he could also put her in line as he saw fit. Sonya cupped his face with both her hands and turned him to look at her.

“Dear, don’t be like that,” said Sonya. “I can be a good girl.” It amused him to hear her say that. She wasn’t old but she was older than Cassie, and it was the kind of thing that he would instead expect the younger one to say. But if that statement amused him, then the next got him very interested. “And I think we can afford to show her a thing or two.”

“Why I would love to,” he said. “Give me your kiss of death.” The two of them resumed making out. She was still stroking him. His old self would have been incinerated instantly by her fiery lips, but now in his current position he could just sit back and enjoy it. That wasn’t the only thing she was doing either, she was beating him off good earlier. Now she had decided to take a cue from him ripping so many peoples’ heads off and play with the head of his penis alone.

She touched him there and there alone. He already had a naturally large penis on his own, and it had only gotten bigger since his ascension. But with his new power came all good things, namely an increase in his staying power. He could enjoy his conquests as long as he wanted to.

For all the new privileges being at the top of the pecking order afforded him, it had not granted him an immunity to obsession. He was just as crazy about Sonya now as he had been in the old timeline. She also had a similar obsession, and instead of training to kill him, now she was quite adept at bringing him off. And she was working him good.

He broke away from her just before he came. His member was pulsing now. Sonya glared at him from denied the privilege of making him blow his load. It had been quite tempting for him as well to let her finish him off. But that way, there was no fun to be had.

He looked right back at Cassie. She had been watching the situation unfold before her, but she hadn’t left. She didn’t look too happy either. Like mother like daughter. He knew she must have been so hot and horny.

Sonya knew she was in competition with her daughter for Kano’s attention. She played with her tits in front of him. “Mommy’s still got it...” She licked her lips.

Her eyes were dark with lust. He had an idea to give her exactly what she wanted. The sight of her jugs rippling in the water, her hard nipples in the water. That suggestion was proving to be all too exciting for him. But he had a better idea.

Cassie won this one. He beckoned her forth inside with a finger. “Come along now baby. There’s no need for anyone to feel left out.”

Cassie’s harsh stare softened from the get go. She smiled at the suggestion. She undid the tiny strings on her top and thong and they slid off her body onto the floor almost immediately. Then she took off her high heels, and then she was totally naked. Without another word she joined them, sinking into the warm waters.

Like the shameless pervert that he was, he ignored Sonya and made his way straight for Cassie. His tongue invaded her mouth and she returned it just as quickly as he was giving it. Kano’s paws found her tits immediately and he fondled them ruthlessly. She only faintly murmured in deep pleasure, wrapping her arms around his neck and clinging to him.

His large hands were easily able to fully grope her breasts. Cassie had a smaller bust than her mother, and so he was able to totally grasp onto her chest. But he didn’t mind that one bit. Sonya’s large bust was always a lot of fun to fool around with, he was a horny guy like most guys and loved big titties as much as the rest of them. Yet having a set of smaller breasts in his hands made him very happy.

Cassie was getting off on it too. His big hands had practically covered up her whole chest. She was getting so wet, and his palms rubbed up on her sensitive little nips with every strong motion he made. The more his big paws mauled her chest, the more she moaned in their makeout session. She was getting so wet.

When they broke the kiss, she held onto his shoulders and rubbed herself on him. Like mother like daughter. She wanted it so bad, and in her position, she felt his boner right on her ass. As much as he loved dominating her little chest, he was a way bigger fan of her tush. That donk was big and juicy and it was so easy for him to sink his fingers into her bubbly cheeks.

She started moving herself on him. His big dick was wedged right in between her cheeks. He liked the feeling of it too. The more she rubbed herself on him, the harder he grabbed her ass. He knew Sonya must be looking at them right now just like Cassie had been earlier.

He especially liked making Sonya jealous. He starting making out with Cassie again, and holding her rump, actively rubbed his pecker in between her cheeks. He was being far more vicious with her than he had with her mother. He even gave her a few spanks.

But he didn’t want to give the idea of preferential treatment either. He moved his jaws up to Cassie’s chest. The two of them still swapping spit, he gently kneaded her breasts at first. She trilled like a little girl with her first love. Then his fingers suddenly clamped down onto her nipples and she squeaked within his mouth.

She broke the kiss and looked down at him. He was gingerly touching her nipples, still smarting from only that rough few seconds of treatment. He was teasing her and he knew exactly what she wanted.

“Please don’t be so mean...” she said. He let go of her breasts and moved his hands down to her hips. She was ready to fuck him directly, but then to her disappointment, he pushed her away. That hot moment didn’t last nearly long enough for her and she was still wanting more. Sonya flashed her a brief victorious smile.

Cassie was glaring daggers at her mother. Sonya rejoined him, eager to finally get her freak on with him. But he had a different idea. Namely making them get along again.

Fortunately he had just the thing to quell any inopportune conflict. He stood up from the waters, his penis standing up triumphantly. They were both staring longingly at it, their jaws might have been hanging loose like two stupid bitches.

“You two like the look of this bone, huh?” he said. They both just lightly nodded, still in awe of his meat. “Then how about you both get a taste.”

He was giving them an order and they were all too happy to comply. The both of them stood up on their knees and licked all over his wet dick. He was already hard up from fooling around with Sonya, but feeling this gorgeous mother and daughter duo lick up and down his shaft was far more satisfying by far. His nuts had plumped up from the way Sonya was servicing him, but now they felt like two big balls of lead.

All that fooling around earlier got him as excited as they were. Before he knew it he came, his cum shooting upright from his penis and landing on their faces and their heads of hair. The both of them instantly stuck their tongues out and entered an informal competition to see who could catch more of his semen. He enjoyed watching them, once his nemeses and proud warriors who fought for justice, now reduced to two whores obsessed with his cum.

No longer a man but now a being even greater than the Elder Gods, his stamina was no small thing on it’s own. Together with the sight of this mother and daughter loving his jizz like it was all they could live for was enough to get him hard back when he was a mere mortal, and now with both of those statements, he wasn’t going soft anytime soon. He was bigger and harder than ever.

The two of them were still lost in tasting his cum. They might as well have been lost in their own little worlds, not caring about each other anymore, not even recognizing him for that matter. They were busy enjoying the taste of his essence in their mouths when he cupped both of their faces. They looked up at him.

“It’s still hard you know. And I think you two can do a lot better.” He reached down and slapped their tits. “Really show your work, huh?” He laughed.

The two ladies looked at each other and nodded. They stood up further and grabbing their breasts in their hands, wrapped them around his phallus. Cassie’s breasts weren’t as large as her mother’s but they weren’t small either, and they were big enough to encircle around his shaft along with her mother. They started moving themselves up against on his dick, eager to get him off first.

But as they went at it, they saw it get even bigger. They both froze up that instant. Neither of them could believe his manhood had gotten so hard. Felt it in their chest too, it was so much hotter too and pushing against their breasts. All they could do was stare at it.

He reached down and stroked their blonde heads of hair. “I bet it tastes even better too.” They looked up at him almost innocently, and then back at it. It was so big that even with each of them on either side of his phallus, they were so distracted by it that they couldn’t focus on each other on the other side of it.

But they still had a mind to one up each other. They were busy licking all over the head of his penis. He was so sensitive there and they knew it. They licked the ridge, they licked the opening, and more than a few times their tongues flicked up on one another while they were striving to get him off.

His shaft was quivering within the embrace of their tits. He had just jizzed, and yet he felt ready to cum again so soon. The feeling was exquisite. He lay back and heaved loudly, enjoying himself.

He grit his teeth in a confident smirk when he came again, blowing another load of spooge up into the air. This orgasm was stronger than his second, and the both of them once again competed to see who could eat more of his semen. There was so much of it that they couldn’t possibly begin to catch it all in time and it landed all over their faces and on their breasts and into the hot water. They still made every attempt they could to get as much of it on their tongues as they could.

They started working him again. His dick was already big enough on it’s own and he was just getting harder. It felt great and he felt like he could go on forever. But he had a different idea in mind.

“Now, now ladies,” he said, tousling their heads of blonde hair. “This has been fun and all. But I don’t like the way you two are looking at each other. I need you to settle things a bit. It’s not good for a mother and her daughter to be so nasty with each other.”

They didn’t say anything to that. But they wouldn’t dare disobey a command from him. He stood up and they rose along with him. He took each of their hands and led them out of the tub. He got the towel, big enough to fit around Shao Kahn himself, and he had each of them wipe him down. The both of them were giving each other little dirty looks the whole time.

“Good girls. Now how about you tend to each other as well?” They both looked awkwardly at each other for a few moments, they couldn’t imagine cleaning each other off gently. Before they did anything he continued, “But not the cum. I need you to eat that off.”

They looked at each other again. Sonya took the initiative and grabbing her daughter’s shoulders, licked all over Cassie’s smaller breasts. Cassie squirmed a little bit and tried pushing her mother away but that only prompted Sonya to grab her daughter’s butt and gave her small little spankings on her succulent derriere.

Then Sonya raised herself up and held her larger breasts in front of her daughter’s face. They were coated in so much cum, a good deal of it was still fresh. Before Cassie could do anything, Sonya shoved her chest on her face.

It wasn’t exactly what Kano had asked her to do, but he wasn’t complaining either. Sonya was holding Cassie’s head on her chest and not letting her go. As she did so, she made sure to wiggle her hips, further engulfing Cassie’s head on her tits.

Cassie finally managed to wrest herself free. Her beautiful features were stained in the cum was on all over Sonya’s breasts. Kano snickered when Sonya didn’t relent and grabbing her daughter’s head again, licked all over her face.

Cassie was making an effort to get herself loose by now. Sonya seemed totally indifferent to it, just fondling her daughter as she saw fit, feeling all over her body. It was getting Kano rock hard again.

Nor did he mind when Cassie took a cue from earlier and grabbing her mother’s breasts, pinched her nipples. She twisted them just like Kano had done earlier.

Sonya squeaked in a very humiliating fashion. Cassie knew she had the advantage. Remembering his command, Cassie moved her lips right onto her mother’s. Sonya only resisted for an instant before her daughter pushed her tongue deep inside of her mouth.

They both tasted the cum on each other’s tongues. Sonya was determined to follow Kano’s commands to the letter, flicking her tongue right back with her daughter. But she wasn’t going to let her daughter get the better of her either.

Sonya moved back but didn’t let go of Cassie. Instead she grabbed Cassie’s butt, sinking her fingers deep into her big booty cheeks. At first Cassie didn’t relent, but those fingers just got in there deeper, forcing Cassie to move back.

Sonya was smiling and licking her lips at her daughter’s taste. “That’s how you wanna do it? Maybe I should get a feel for this ass he likes so much!” Then she grabbed Cassie and bent her over. She started spanking her real good.

Cassie was squirming in her mother grasp. Kano was enjoying the show too, all he had done was given them a command to clean each other off and they were performing well beyond his expectations. But he already had fun playing them against each other.

“Ladies, ladies!” They both looked up at him. “That will be quite enough.” He tossed them the towel and Sonya caught it. “Clean each other off as a mother and daughter should.”

Sonya let go of Cassie. The daughter rose up and stood tall. Closing her eyes, she held out her arms as her mother went to work, circling her daughter and gently wiping off each dab of moisture on her skin. The room once so rowdy was now occupied by a gentle silence save Cassie’s gentle breaths.

Sonya softly dried off Cassie’s hair. She took especial care now, sure to get every last little bit of dampness out. Cassie just let her head fall back, like she was being worked in a spa. Once that was done, Sonya looked at Cassie’s butt. It was still wet.

“Don’t just stare at it,” Kano said. “That baby bottom still needs mama’s treatment!”

“You’re right,” Sonya said. “I took care of this little butt when she was a baby, and now it’s all grown up. I’ll be extra gentle with it.”

“Aww mom...” She giggled as Sonya rubbed it down and gave a few little playful spanks all over it and fondled all over it.

“Baby got back!” Sonya said. She gripped onto it hard and shook it around before she gave both of her cheeks two big kisses.

“Such a loving mother,” Kano said. “Now Cassie, how about you show her how much you appreciate that?”

“Yes dear, show the nice man how much you love your mommy.” She thrust the towel onto her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.