Lurking in the Shadows - Cover

Lurking in the Shadows

Copyright© 2003 by Aeralyndal

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is a story that is set in the ShadowRun realm, it is NOT sexually explicit however there is a little sex in it.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Science Fiction  

"You know we will never be able to do any biz with the Military of Aztlan again, don't you?" I asked Blake.

"Not necessarily. Dominguez has made several enemies within his own army. Where do you think I got the information that he might try to pull a double cross? Jorge, my contact, said that when he got the data he had to clear it with Dominguez before he could draw funds and bid. Dominguez saw a way to get the chips for his government and the funds for himself with few problems. I recorded the action and will be sending a copy of it to Jorge who will spread it around to cause as much embarrassment as possible for Dominguez without anyone knowing where it came from. Jorge could be in line for a promotion. If so, then we have someone honest to deal with."

After we picked up Dane we sent most of the troops back to the hideout with the vans and equipment. Taking two cars the five of us, Thunder and two soldiers went to another location. There we checked into a secured room and checked over all the credsticks, the ones from this sales plus the one before. Blake divided the sticks between the four of us after sliding several more to one side.

"Smokey, I don't know what 'Coon quoted you as a salary for your assistance but this should cover it," he said sliding her fifteen platinum credsticks. He then slid the same number to Thunder. "Another bonus. We're making another stop and I would suggest each of you stop in there with us."

We moved to a second location that was just around the corner. There was a small polished brass plate beside the door of a very unassuming building. As we entered the building cameras tracked us as we moved. We already knew there was more than just people watching behind the cameras.

"We would like to open accounts if you don't mind," Blake said when the man at the desk looked up. He was a rather stuffy looking individual that appeared to be looking down his nose at all of us.

"Miss Brown at the tellers window will be able to assist you," he said very stiltedly.

"Very well, Miss Brown it is then." We all moved over to see Miss Brown. We had Thunder go first as his was one of the smaller amounts. When she saw the number of credsticks that he pulled out she looked very startled and immediately called for the stuffy individual.

"Mr. Powell-Weber did you see how much these people wanted to deposit?" she asked.

Still looking down his nose he glanced over at the pile of credsticks that Thunder had laid out. When he saw the number and the platinum band around the top he did a double take and became very apologetic and solicitous.

"Ladies and Gentlemen I am very sorry for the confusion, I was the correct person to contact after all. If you will come this way please."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.