Artist

by Paris Waterman

Copyright© 2003 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: A woman encounters a man at a social affair and returns to her car in an "unsettled" mood. While pondering his and her actions... well read it for yourself. It's short and to the point.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   .

Copyright 2002

Her heart was hammering, banging away against her chest. She unlocked the car and quickly got inside and slammed the door. She started the car and turned the AC on high and stuck her face in one of the vents. Still feeling flushed and warm, she unbuttoned the top four buttons of her dress, pulled it open, and directed another vent to her chest.

"Jesus," she thought, as she tried to put the memory of the feel of his inner thigh into perspective. She'd been caught off guard. But what could she have done? He'd simply grabbed her and they were off around the room, smiling, meeting, and pretending... If... if only he'd continued to hold her hand as they walked from group to group. But he hadn't done that. Instead, he'd release her hand and then touch her back during one introduction. Put his arm around her for another. Take her hand for yet another. Each time bringing her into contact with another part of his anatomy. The hardness of his chest here, the strong inner muscle of his thigh there; and each time the renewed contact with her warmed flesh vividly re-created a sense of what he must be like. Or more accurately, it created a heightened curiosity, a desire to know... or maybe... simply... a desire. Fanning herself furiously, she continued the thought. It certainly wasn't the first time a man had played her; it was more a part of her chemistry, and partly her age. She was rattled at finding herself responding to his sophisticated sexuality. She told herself to stop thinking like this. Too get the car going and in just ten minutes she'd be home and headed into the shower, where she could... She took a toilette packet from her purse, opened it, and wiped her sweating forehead and across the tops of her breasts. She put the towlette in the trash and, leaving her dress unbuttoned, put the car in gear, only to shift back to park and turn the engine off. He was crouching next to her window.

"May I join you in the car?" He said. "It looks so invitingly cool in there."

Despairingly, she knew she'd come to the line. "Oh... Sure... Get in," she said weakly, crossing the imaginary line - all the while deploring her actions. She started the car again as he opened the passenger door, slid into the bucket seat beside her and closed the door.

"Uummmm, that's a relief," his voice so calm and confident.

"He's lying," she thought, "but... Oh, look at him." He continued talking in that smooth husky manner.

"You have no idea how glad I am to have caught up to you before you left. I really had no way of contacting you." He reached out and touched her face, one hand lightly on each cheek. He leaned forward and kissed her twice lightly on the forehead. She didn't resist. He continued kissing her, little butterfly nips here, others quick as a flash, still others soft and lingering, moving steadily downward. He brushed her eyelashes, her reflexes caused her to blink; then she consciously closed her eyes. Almost as a reward, he kissed each one in turn. His lips lightly skimmed her nose, searching for her mouth, stopping enroute to suck gently on her cheek; to her chin, where for the first time she felt his tongue, feather light in a flickering lick.

"Oh, my God," she thought, as she detected her inner core begin to throb. "I can't control this!"

Finally, his lips touched hers. Just touching, but lingering, as though time had stopped. And her mouth opened, tongue touched tongue, and slowly, softly, the velvet tip of his tongue began to circle hers. Indicating her surrender, she laved her tongue back and forth across his while uttering a subdued sigh, revealing her increasing desire to him. Abruptly severing the kiss, he looked into her eyes as they opened, only to teasingly say, "Ah, you liked that, didn't you. Well let's continue, shall we?" He pulled her head close once again and found her mouth open, eagerly awaiting his. He sucked upon her lower lip, moving eventually to the upper lip. Then the two tongues were dueling frantically. This parrying continued for almost ten minutes. It was she who broke the kiss, pretending to gasp for air, actually trying to make a decision she failed to realize was already made. Relentlessly, his tongue probed the inner recesses of her open neckline. He could feel her pulse racing, as he tenderly kissed along and down her neck.

"His hands - where are his hands? The octopus," she thought, emerging from her sensual haziness. "God help me, my dress is wide open. Aahhh, I did it myself - what a slut I am," she postulated, as if reciting a familiar lament to herself.

His hands passed smoothly, quietly, and quite undisturbed down the face of her breasts, stopping only to open the front clasp of her turquoise bra, and releasing its captive globes.

"Oh, those hands," she thought - as they quickly moved to circle and cup her generous breasts. She felt his hardness for the first time, pressing against her thigh. She formed a mental picture; "He's got a monster. It's huge! I can't take that thing... I could never... What's that he's doing? How the hell did he know I... ?"

With a suddenness that surprised him, she pulled him closer to her and cried out, "Oh, yeesss! Yes, do that, oh, God... Yes! ! Yes! !"

He was licking around the outer edge of her areola. She reveled in the sensation as he continued dragging his tongue in gentle circles around the circumference of her areolas. While with his other hand, he gently caressed the fullness of her opposite breast. Never touching her nipples, now hardened and engorged to their fullest. Her breathing had became more difficult. She found herself taking deeper breaths, her chest heaving; realizing suddenly that she couldn't help herself. "Touch them you miserable bastard," she screamed inwardly, hating herself for not forcing his mouth there. "All you mother fuckers want tit, don't you? Mouth me! Mouth me! "Ohhhh!" It was the softest of moans. Pinioned between conflicting emotions, and unconsciously grunting, she reached out to clasp him in her hand, at the same time seeking his lips with hers. She sucked his tongue tenderly back into her mouth, only to find his response more aggressive than before. His tongue suddenly lashed at hers, moving rapidly in and around her teeth, licking her gums one second, sucking her tongue into his mouth only to nip it gently with his teeth the next. This produced a reaction she hadn't expected, at least not this soon as she felt first her loins, and then her entire being thrill to his combativeness. She responded by squeezing the swollen member lodged in his slacks, and began to masturbate him - stopping for a moment, only to grope for the zipper and free "the monster."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.