Taking Carmen - Cover

Taking Carmen

Copyright© 2003 by Pornsmith

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A kinky couple + a horny young girl = three-four chapters worth of graphic sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   First  

Theresa was grinning at him and Bill had to admire her inner strength. His wife was still grinding her pussy into Carmen's slit and had to be burning up, yet still had the self control to slow things down. He let go of his cock.

"I want you to sit on him! I want to see his big cock fucking your cunt."

The girl's voice was hoarse but steady, and the two adults stared at her in a slight shock. Then Theresa giggled and shook her head in mock despair. She reached out to touch the girl's flushed, perspiring face.

"Goodness me. We created a monster."

"And I want him to suck my pussy while you ride him..."

"... wow. Anything else you'd like darling?"

"... I like to see you two make out. You are right, you turned me into a sex maniac..."

She moaned as she licked Theresa's fingertips, and the redhead smiled at her stock still husband.

"Come down here baby and give mommy a kiss."

He seemed in a trance as he dropped on his knees beside her.

"Hmm. You sure are in the mothering mood aren't you?"

"I wondered if you noticed..."

"I noticed alright. What gives?"

It could have been an accusatory question but the kiss on the lips indicated otherwise, and Theresa stuck her tongue in his mouth.

"What do you think gives sweetheart? Does it upset you?"

The tone was jibing, light hearted, but they both knew it wasn't. Their eyes held, and in the end Bill shook his head.

"No. But I've been wondering lately. Have you and Jess..."

"Shhh baby. Let it go. This is all in fun..."

Bill wasn't sure about that but had no will to argue, and let himself be pushed on his back as her mouth devoured him. Theresa was kneeling over him, nibbling on his chest, her teeth pulling at the heavy, curly fuzz, her tongue flicked into his belly button, and she slapped his hand away when Bill tried to grab his throbbing joint. Then he groaned as Carmen leaned to press her mouth to his, and as the two women continued to pamper him, he closed his eyes and told himself that he died and went to heaven. The girl's mouth was hot and he could taste Theresa's pussy on her lips, and suddenly the image of his wife and daughter flashed through his mind again. The thought was like an electric shock and keeping his eyes shut he let his fingers tighten around one young, perky breast. It was firm and warm and sweaty and the nipple was like a sharp eraser against his palm, and the teen whimpered as he tightened his grip. He mumbled sorry and she whispered that it was all right, that sometimes daddies forgot how strong they were but their little girls loved it, and she always did, especially when he used to turn her over on his lap and smacked her bare bum. She was snuggling close, and when he squinted up into the sunshine he could swear that her hair was not dark but honey blond...

"... I knew you loved me when you did that daddy. I knew you didn't mean to hurt me..."

"Oh Christ. Sweetheart..."

"... even when you made me take my panties off I loved it. You are so strong... your hands are so big! It used to sting when you spanked me but then it felt good and warm when you rubbed the hurt away..."

'Jesus Christ. What's going on?... She is making this up! Oh shit, with her dad!? Jesus... I am going to fucking cum. These fantastic tits. Jessie's tits are bigger... like two grapefruits... Oh baby, your nipples are like bullets! Your daddy? He ever sat you on his lap? Jammed his cock into your funky crack? Play with your gorgeous boobs? Did he lick them and suck them? I bet he did, the lecherous bastard! He even looks like a pervert! Not that I blame him... Oh Jesus... You could give a statue a hard on... '

"Hon..."

"Suck them! I like them sucked hard. And touch my pussy. So wet. I used to get all creamy when you rubbed my bum, when you wiggled your fingers into the crease. You were so funny; you thought you were sneaky but I knew. Mom knew it too! Ohh, ohh yes daddy! So nice... so nice... touch my pussy... touch it nice. Get me off! You don't have to hide it... I liked it. I like it..."

"Do it hon... you heard her. She likes her daddy sucking her tits, playing with her cunt..."

Theresa's voice came from some where between his legs and Bill felt her fingers cradling his balls, careful not to touch his throbbing prick. He remembered his plan to fuck both of them, but there was just no way. No way at all.

"Shut up and fuck! I can't take this!"

"Yes you can, a big stud like you. I told you: think bad thoughts, count sheep or something. God you are hard! You want a taste darling?"

The last words were aimed at the naked girl and Bill groaned in frustration.

"Better not or she'll get a mouth full. I want it in you. I want to fuck your cunt before I come all over the place!"

He couldn't see the expression on his wife's face, but Carmen could, and she suddenly realized that these two were nuts about each other. She was young and fresh and new and Theresa was middle aged and 'old hat', and Bill still wanted her first. She saw the glow in the woman's eyes and turned more fully toward her. They were both staring at Bill's prick sticking up like a steel bar, twitching a little with each heartbeat, and Carmen felt her throat tighten as Theresa leaned forward.

"You want him? He is so ready for your tight little pussy."

"Too tight maybe... and a bit sore. He is so thick... can't believe I had this in me. Oh vow..."

The girl gasped as she saw his broad hips hunch up, his rigid prick searching for contact, and sat up a little to straddle his face.

"... he was really turned on. Did he hurt you?"

"... I thought it would hurt more... I was really wet. But I want to hold his cock and put it in you... I really like to watch him fuck you. His big prick going up your cunt!"

The girl couldn't believe she was saying and doing these things, but she was so excited she just couldn't stop. Breathing through her half open mouth she squirmed and arched her back and gasped as she felt the man's big hand palm her ass cheeks. Bill was gripping her hard, mauling her, opening her ass wider and she bent forward to help him out. The motion brought her closer to the redhead and she wasn't sure what she wanted more, feel his prick in her hand or grab the big white tits front of her. She wanted both.

"Careful. You got to be careful or he is really going to cum. Hold him at the very root. It's not as sensitive there... Like this. Right here."

Theresa's voice was almost clinical as she shuffled closer, her hairy slit only inches away from her husband's rampant cock and Carmen could smell both of them as her fingers curled around the throbbing shaft just above the big, heavy balls. They were both looking close and the girl told herself that she had never seen anything as obscene as the sight of the engorged purple head rubbing into the wide open bearded slit just under the big, turgid clit. She swallowed as Theresa reached down to pull the thick, swollen lips apart to widen her hole, and then pushed forward to guide the arching rod into the dark-pink, slimy gash.

It sank in like hot knife into butter and they heard Bill groan as his cock slid balls deep into his wife's cunt. He wanted to move, to pump his hips and fuck upward, but Theresa was in charge, and she wouldn't let it happen. She pressed down hard, almost immobilizing him, and there was no nonsense authority in her voice as she ground her clit into his pubic bush.

"Stay still babe and enjoy! Let mommy do her magic and milk you a bit... You feel big and hot and hard and I want to horsy with my favorite stud..."

Then her eyes shifted to the girl and it was obvious that she had a tough time restraining herself.

"Is he sucking you?"

"Yes... yes... Oh god..."

"Use the words sweetheart. Like you did earlier..."

"He is licking me... My pussy. My ass. His tongue... he is fucking his tongue way up my ass... good... so good..."

Carmen tried to control her hips but Bill's tongue in her rear was driving her crazy, and she whimpered as Theresa reached out to touch her matted hair. They were facing each other across Bill's broad belly, measuring each other, and then the distance between their lips disappeared, and they were kissing like mad over the naked man's massive form. It was a wild, hungry kiss and Theresa wondered how long she could keep her cunt from going berserk over her husband's throbbing cock. It felt hard and hot and smooth inside her and she knew that he would spurt his thick scalding cum into her if she as much as twitched. So she couldn't twitch. She had to focus on the horny little teen in her arms instead. Slowly she pulled out of the kiss and they were staring at each other. Then Carmen looked down where the two bodies were joined only a foot or away, and felt a new wave of excitement wash through her.

"Looks like you swallowed him. Like your pussy swallowed up his cock. It's so... so..."

"Dirty?"

Theresa was watching the girl's eyes and saw her hips grind down harder. The slim naked body was covered with sweat and those two darling tits were shimmying to an increased rhythm. The nipples looked like half inch spikes and again she thought of taking one up her cunt.

"Yes. Hot. And dirty. Both."

"Good sex is like that. Hot and dirty. Is that frightening?"

"Not now. Not anymore."

"Now it excites you! You like it." It wasn't a question.

"Yes... You excite me!"

It was crazy because Carmen's cunt was flooding over the husband's chomping mouth, and here she was telling the wife that SHE was turning her on.

"I know. Stick your tongue out."

"Wh... why..."

"Just do it!"

Carmen did, and then Theresa was sucking her tongue like a cock, deep and dirty, and then the roles were reversed and the girl whimpered as the redhead started to spit-fuck her mouth. They were clutching at each other, licking each other, tongues first, then lips, nose, eyes and all the time Bill was lapping Carmen and fucking his wife. In the back of his mind Bill sensed that he was almost forgotten once again, but he didn't really care. Theresa's cunt was surrounding his cock like a hot, clammy sleeve, hardly moving, letting him focus on the gorgeous teen riding his face. All his life he had been a cunt freak and an ass freak, and with Carmen sitting on him, he was in a lecher's paradise. He gripped the tight, beautiful cheeks harder to push the girl up a bit, and then his tongue was flicking into the loosening slit while the tip of his nose pressed into the moist, rosy little anus. He heard her yelp out and pressed harder, and wondered if he could possibly last long enough to fuck both of them for real. The sopping little pussy over his mouth was not quite so little anymore, and a couple thick fingers would enlarge it still. And with his dong slippery with Theresa's cunt cream, he could drive up there pretty quickly. And stay long enough to do a job. Long enough to show the horny little slut that a big stiff cock was ten times better than any tit sucking and muff diving... And all it would take was some perseverance and for Theresa's cunt to stay still...

Above him the two women were still kissing, and Carmen realized that she was going to cum. She was sweating and her tits felt swollen and she couldn't control her pelvis. She wanted to object when the redhead pulled away and Theresa had to speak twice before she heard a word.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.