Taking Carmen - Cover

Taking Carmen

Copyright© 2003 by Pornsmith

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A kinky couple + a horny young girl = three-four chapters worth of graphic sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   First  

Bill was sweating and hot and his cock felt like a steel bar, and he wasn't sure if he could last. Then he remembered his wife's advice and the image of a $10 000 Visa bill flashed through his mind, and that helped a little. He looked at Theresa over the girl's naked, squirming body, saw the excitement in the big green eyes, and waved his head toward his bag.

"Get the camera. We want some pics of this."

He tried to be deliberate and calm, but only with very limited success because Carmen was beyond restraint. She was very horny and completely committed, and didn't even care about the camera in Theresa's hand. She had one orgasm while the redhead sucked her and was on the verge of another, and her hunger way outweighed the slight fear of pain. She saw the man gripping the root of his cock, saw the big bulbous head press into the open furrow of her pussy, and rolled her pelvis to increase the friction on her clit. Their eyes held as Bill started to move, the shaft of his prick sliding back and forth over her slit, and the thickness of it made her swallow. She was scared because she knew how small she was and that hot hard cock had been so big in her mouth, but it felt thick and fantastic and her pussy was wet enough to take almost anything.

"Put it in. I want it in me. I want your big cock in me."

"Oh shit. Oh shit yes."

Bill hesitated just for an instant above her, his hand harsh on his shaft as he twirled his knob into the small, clammy opening and she sighed as he began to push. The head of his prick was saliva wet and silky soft, and there was a lot less strain than Carmen expected. She had been fantasizing about this, trying to imagine her first time, and she was glad that it was happening like this. She realized that it was different, perverted even to do it with an older guy and his horny wife, but it felt right. The woman was beautiful and he was a hunk, and his cock felt so good. So different from her fingers. Hard yet softer. And so hot. She didn't expect a cock to be so hot. He was lying on top of her now, most of his weight on his elbows and knees, and he was jigging into her with small, careful strokes and Carmen lifted her head for an open mouthed kiss. Bill kissed her back but it was an absent minded response because he was concentrating on his prick working into the little hole that felt moist and tight and seemed to clench around the big bulbous crown. He felt her thighs grip his waist, felt her arms curl around his neck, and then the soles of her feet were pressing against his ass cheeks and speeded up his strokes a little. They were moving faster, losing control and she was gasping into his neck, making it impossible to use restraint. Then the head was inside her and there was nowhere to go and Bill felt her freeze and so did he. Then she pressed down with her feet on his ass, tilted her pelvis with all her might, and he was in.

It was so fast that it shook both of them, and Theresa beside them didn't even realize what happened. There was a sharp twinge and Carmen felt something tear, but then Bill's mouth became more demanding, and suddenly his hips really came alive. Her pussy felt icky and hot around his prick, and he realized that he hurt her, but was unable to hold back. Grunting with lust he was pumping into the girl, almost seeing his thick, blunt cock plowing into that no longer cherry slit, and tried to lengthen his strokes. His weight was on his elbows and toes now and it was almost like doing very fast push ups, and he lifted his head to look into the lust clouded eyes. Carmen was staring up at him, her face flushed and shiny with sweat, and the way she was driving back at him indicated that she was trying to override the pain. Then she gasped at him that his cock felt great and she wanted him to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her because she was ready to cum, and gritting his teeth he rammed his prick all the way to the root. Carmen cried out then but it was a yelp of surprise, and Bill kept hammering into her deep and hard, wanting to make her cum before he came himself because he knew that that wasn't too far off. She was clinging to him with her legs around his waist and her pussy felt like a hot syrupy suction cup, and the way her nails were raking his back he knew that he would have to cover the scratch marks for days. Then he began to cum and so did she. It happened almost simultaneously, with the first thick jets of his hot jism triggering her climax, and it just went on and on until he rolled sideways, totally drained.

Bill's mind was numb after that, and there was a feeling of smug pride in his fantastic performance. He was forty two years old and at times he thought he was over the hill, and now this happened. He copped his very first cherry and he made the little sweetheart cum like crazy, and his knobby old dick performed as well as it did twenty years earlier. He was not aware of Theresa kneeling down beside them, cradling the girl in her arms, whispering to her, using her own water soaked panties to clean up the trembling youngster, telling her that she was a beautiful woman now and that the hard part was over. Then he felt the girl's hip start to move, and it was time for a reality check. He was a middle aged man and Carmen was just entering her teens, and while he was finished, she hardly even started yet. And then he felt his wife's hot breath on the side of his neck, and the message came through not too loud but very clear.

"That was a great first round, stud. You should try out for the movies."

"Yeah right... what do you mean first round?"

"Just that, my macho macho man! You wanted two women, you got them. Now do your

thing my love."

"In your dreams babe... this boy is dead and you know it..."

He didn't open his eyes to look at his wife but knew that she was grinning, and reached out blindly to touch her. Her breast was heavy and smooth and he pinched the hard, thick nipple and his eyes blinked wide open.

"... Oh Jesus. You are not kidding, are you?"

"Nope. This is going to be a long afternoon for you stud. I haven't had mine and Carmen is

still hot and there better be a resurrection..."

"A re-erection you mean. And I bet you are ready to help me with the miracle."

He kissed her lips, going along with the banter, and Theresa kissed him back.

"Of course I will. We are a team after all. Help how?"

"You are a kinky bitch. You know exactly how."

"Hmm. You have to tell me. Ask me nice."

"Bitch."

"You mean like this, you kinky voyeur?"

Theresa was shifting around again, leaning over Carmen, her lips brushing across one smooth shoulder before she glanced back at her husband. Bill heard the girl sigh, saw her roll onto her back and pull his wife down for a kiss, and knew that there was no need for him to answer. He looked around for the camera.

The kiss was not unexpected, but the intensity surprised the redhead. Theresa knew that she was mush inside, that she was so crazy about the girl that it was frightening, but she was realistic enough not to expect reciprocity. After all, Carmen was very young and so incredibly wholesome and the nice 'girl next door' types were not exactly into heavy lesbian sex. On the other hand most nice 'girl next door' types would have never let things go this far. But little Carmen had. She had been shy, yes, scared even, yes, but she went wild when Bill drove his cock into that gorgeous little semi virgin pussy. Christ, she might have been cherry but sure as hell was no innocent. No fourteen years old was these days. The way she had begged her to eat her... the way she urged Bill to fuck her... looks can be so deceiving. The little darling looked like an angel and kissed like a slut. Theresa thought of her own daughter's innocence and pushed the question aside to focus on the kiss instead. It was an open mouthed, mature kiss, with Carmen dictating the tempo, her tongue moving into the redhead's mouth, pushing, probing, and the woman wondered if she would cum just from that gorgeous tongue working in her mouth.

Theresa felt the girl's hand in her hair, felt her own nipple brush across one firm tit, and moved a little to gain contact with the teen's circling hip. She was making hungry, sucking sounds, felt their teeth bump together, and ground her pussy into the smooth flesh. She had taken over a dozen pictures of Bill fucking the little brunette, and at the end she was fingering her own cunt like mad, but it had not been enough. Her pussy was soaking wet and she needed to cum. She moved her palm down across the flat, warm belly, brushed over the damp, curly bush and heard the girl gasp as two of her fingers curled into the moist little hole. She pulled back quickly, realizing that the touch probably hurt, but Carmen twisted her head aside and grabbed her hand to move it back over her slit.

"Do it on top. Rub my cherry."

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You won't... It was good... didn't really hurt. Love your hand on my pussy."

Their lips were only an inch apart, their noses nearly touching and they were whispering into each other's mouth, and Theresa felt her chest tighten with emotion. She pecked a quick kiss on the soft, moist lips, and patted the furry muff very gently.

"You have an adorable, kissable little pussy."

"And you have a big, beautiful kissable cunt."

Carmen saw the heat in Theresa's eyes and reached up quickly to pull the woman's face down to hers'. It was another long, hungry kiss, and the girl couldn't get over how much she liked it and how hot she was. Her pussy was sore, but very wet and she felt Bill's cum seeping out of her, and hoped that Theresa would suck her soon. She moaned into the woman's mouth, imagining it clamped over her oozing slit, and knew that she would cum again. Then she felt the hairy mound grind into her hip and knew exactly what she wanted next.

"I want to do it to you. What you did to me."

"Oh hon. You don't have to."

"I almost did it with Jen... She wanted it. I want it with you. I want to lick your big

beautiful kissable cunt."

"Oh Jesus..."

"... while you suck my adorable, kissable sore little pussy."

And the young girl was already moving, her body rolling and twisting, and then Theresa was flat on her back with Carmen straddling her, her face toward the woman's feet and her plump mound only inches above the redhead's flushed face. Once again Theresa felt utter disbelief, but was way too horny to question the girl's transformation. The two small hands were almost rough as they gripped her tits and she let her legs drift apart.

"The nipples. Play with the nipples."

"Big. Fat. Like my mom's. Your nipples are as big as mom's "

'Big, fat like my mom's? Where did that come from? '"Pinch them... pull them a little."

"She liked that too. They used to get real hard when she was breast feeding Maria."

'What brought this on? This is crazy. What brought this on?' "Mine too... with Jess...

Oh god... like that. Just like that... Twist them. Twist them harder..."

"How old is she? Your daughter."

"Oh... Oh... about your age... Good... more... you can... do it harder... harder... she

was a little pig... used to bite..."

"Saw mom with Jen's mom. They both have big tits and lots of hair. Does she have lots of

hair? Jess I mean."

"No... not as much... Oooh god. Good! Now my cunt. Do my cunt. On the top. Do it

fast on the clit. She is blond. She trims it. Uhmm. You are so wet. Your pussy is so wet. Dripping."

Theresa had to shut up then because her mouth was full of the Carmen's creaming slit and she felt the girl's fingers corkscrewing into her cunt. She was using her tongue again, probing deep, recognizing her husband's residue, and hoped that he was taking shots of this. Her nose was rubbing against the engorged little clit and then moaned as her legs were pushed up and out. She heard Bill say something and Carmen was answering, and then she felt the girl pushing her legs wide for the camera. She knew she was obscenely open, both her cunt and her ass, and the knowledge just added to her lust. This was crazy, the whole thing was crazy, and she never felt so horny in her life The little teen was grinding down on her mouth, her pelvis moving in slow deliberate circles, and once again she wondered where all this skill came from. She was sucking on the plump little twat, her mouth open, her jaws moving and she had to swallow the cream seeping out of the gaping slit. There were more fingers in her now, at least three and she wished that the girl would really fuck her. 'Like she wants to fuck her slut of a mother!???? Oh Jesus... What's wrong with me? What am I thinking? Oh shit Terry, you are so sick, so fucking sick! I didn't start this. I didn't start this... Oh yes... yes... like that angel! Now you are doing it to mommy. Fuck it. Fuck it!... '

"... Fuck it... fuck it hard. Like that. Just like that. Fuck mommy's big cunt. Put one more in

me... Oh baby, baby... use four and fuck them straight in. Like a big hard cock. Like your

daddy's big hard cock! Now the clit. Use your thumb. Rub it... fuck it... make me cum...

ohh... ohhh... make mommy cum!"

Theresa was grunting as her words were lost in the girl's bush and she tried to hunch up to get more digits deeper into her own gash. She was sweating and her face was covered with slime and then she pulled back to concentrate on the little spike that wasn't so little. Carmen was gasping with the effort of finger fucking the frothing, mature cunt. Her fingers were up to the knuckles and her palm felt slimy with Theresa's juices and she knew that with a little effort she could add her thumb in there too. She couldn't take her eyes off the redhead's hard, enlarged clit that protruded from the heavy hood and wondered if hers' would ever get that big. She pushed the question aside and moaned as the red-head's long tongue began to lick around the fat lips of her own pussy. It felt hard and wet and silky soft in her cunt and the teen could hardly control her hips as she ground down to increase the incredible sensation. Theresa's body was soft and warm under her ass and she wanted to get lost in that soft, beautiful pussy. She couldn't understand the way she felt, she just knew that she never been this horny in her life. She was still high after Bill fucked her, but it was the sight of this big glorious cunt with the thick, swollen lips and engorged clit that unhinged her. It looked like a wide open bearded mouth and she knew that she just had to devour it, and with an impatient cry she pressed her face into the gaping, fat lipped gash. It felt damp and icky on her flushed skin and there was a raunchy aroma that filled her nostrils, and the taste was much like her own, but different. Stronger and saltier, and the realization came to her that she would never stop loving this. Loving the taste of cunt. The thought frightened her a little because she didn't want to be a lesbian, but her hunger overrode the fear, and grunting, whining she mashed her face deeper into that open, slimy cave that seemed ready to swallow her...

"Suck her! Jesus Christ Terry. Eat her out! The little bitch is going crazy!"

"Hmmm... ughmmm..."

"God. What incredible ass. Speaking of bubble butt. No way this is her first time..."

'It is so my first time you fucking peeping Tom. I wish it wasn't! I wish I let Jen do it to me that time. Suck my pussy like your wife is sucking me! And I wish I did it to her too! Oh god! Oh god... Don't stop there. Do it more... It's so hot. More! I love it! Do it more!'

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.