Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 81

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 81 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was about a half hour later before everyone was finally gathered at the house. The kitchen became too crowded so we all went out to the patio. Cindi, as usual, working behind the scenes quietly getting people drinks. She sure was a gem!

Uncle Dan explained that we actuallt should call the cops and reports what Marie's bastard husband did!

"They could lock him up for a long time, Marie, Donna."

They looked at each other and then at me.

"It's up to you women." I said. Again they looked at each other.

Most the rest of us remained quiet.

"I think we would like a chance to get even with that son of a bitch first, Dan." Marie snarled.

Paul and me then chimed in with what we both witnessed when we crashed into the bedroom. We told Dan, mom and dad about the tapes and all the thousands of pictures still in the house and in his car that he was selling.

For stressing the point, I walked into the hall closet and brought out a couple of boxes and opened them in front of them. Then, hesitated to seek Marie and Donna's OK?

They nodded and then I showed mom and dad, and Dan. Their eyes popped out when they scanned through the hundreds of pics in each box. All the different humiliating pictures of both of them with others and with themselves.

"Now you know what I meant when I said that there isn't anything we haven't seen or experienced." Donna said.

"Oh my God." mom said, as she got up to hug Marie.

Dad and his brother agreed they were more than gross. Dan stating that they were excellent evidence.

Then all of them had new looks of appreciation towards Donna and Marie for what they both suffered with the bastard.

"That shit went on for years at this house." Marie spat. The bruise spot on the side of her face was blackening.

"Donna was only fucking 11 when he started going after her."

"Tied me up and forced me to watch him as he raped Donna for her very first time, right next to me."

"She was so small and frail then."

"She bled terribly after that bastard was through."

"He refused to let me take he to the doctor."

"He fucked her at least five times that first night in front of me."

I felt the shivers run through Donna as I held her in my arm.

"Well, what have you got in mind?" Mom asked.

Again, Marie looked at Donna and then back at mom.

"I would like to torture him just like he did to us. Make him OUR slave for a while and THEN turn him into the cops."

Most of us were gathered near the patio bar, and the rest at the nearby tables.

Paul gulped his beer and said he wanted in on the torture too.

"This is my mother and my sister. I want to get even with that fuck bastard." He said vehemently.

Now, Dan and dad asked if they could see him? Paul and me led them to the garage and showed them how we had the bastard triced up. The blood on his shoulder and side of his face had dried. He was still only half conscious.

Paul closed in on him and raised his head by the hair. He spat in his face and called him a fuck bastard.

John's eyes only rolled and he moaned in pain.

"Let's take this fuck out to the deck and hose the scum and smell off him." Paul said.

"OK, Good idea Paul. He does smell like a fucking rat."

I said. I untied the anchor rope and all of them helped in carrying the bastard out and laid him in the far corner of the patio near the pool.

His hands and feet were still tied. We decided to loosen the ropes and then the girls wanted to strip him.

We stood out of the way as Donna and Marie simply ripped off his shirt and then both worked on pulling off his pants. John moaned deleriously as they manhandled him.

His chest was hairy, and led down to more thick hair around his tiny cock. There was a patch of dark bruising on his sack and inner thigh where Paul kicked him.

There was a nasty huge bruise on his shoulder where I hit him with the crowbar and another, along the side of his head from Paul.

His head was rolling back and forth as he moaned.

Now, we all stood around looking down at him, wondering our next move.

Marie grabbed an empty planter bucket and filled it with pool water. She threw it all over him. It took another two buckets to wash away the dried blood.

Paul explained the bruise on John's balls telling them how he kicked him earlier.

Donna was tempted to kick him again, but then reconsidered.

"I'll get even with this bastard when he can understand it."

She knelt down and grabbed his small cock and jerked it real hard hoping it would cause him some pain in the meantime.

"Think we should cut his balls off mom?" she asked.

Marie placed a finger on her lips as if she was actually considering it.

"We just might do that honey."

"We just might do that."

"Paul, I have some neat things down in my shop at the house." I said. Things that we can use on this bastard for your mom and Donna to get even, I think.

"Let's go." he said.

We jumped in his car and took off. Both of us still with rage and seeing red.

I was glad that I was driving because Paul didn't seem to have straight thinking yet.

Down in my basement, I showed Paul my computer repair equiptment. He was impressed. Still nervous and angry as he looked over many of the old transformers I used for school projects and other science projects.

Glancing at one larger transformer, he picked it up. reading the attached info.

"I got it Kenny."

"I got it."

'We'll shockticute the son of a bitch."

"This one is 64 volts." "Perfect."

He spotted a small coil of rolled copper on the bench.

"I need a toilet paper tube Kenny."

I looked over on the shelves in the opposite side of the basement. There were several rolls of toilet paper there. We quickly cut through the paper and he took the tube and traced it on the copper. He cut out a perfect circle with two tabs and then punched a small hole in it.

He took some bell wire and attached it through the hole and then slid the disk inside the toilet paper tube. The tabs he left on the disk held it in place through slits he cut into the cardboard. The wire came out the front.

Now, he grabbed a copper wrist band that I used for grounding when I worked on sensitive motherboards and computer parts.

"What have you got in mind Paul?"

He was busy attaching a longer length of wire to the wrist band.

"THIS is going around that bastard's cock, Kenny."

This wrist band will go around the base of his scummy little cock, and this tube will go over his whole cock."

"When he gets a hard on, these wires will be attached to this fucking transformer... BINGO!"

"Holy shit, Paul. Good thinking."

"We'll tie the bastard in a chair and then tie this thing around his cock."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.