Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 78

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 78 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was at least twenty minutes before Donna slowly opened the door and came in.

I knew right away that she had made love with someone.

Her face was still a little redder than normal. Her nipples rock hard and pointing out so sexily on her beautiful full tits.

I followed her gaze to Ronnie laying on her back next to me. The instant smiles between them.

Donna came over wordlessly and leaned down to kiss me. My hands cupped her hanging tits, and then I caught Ronnie's hand brushing over Donna's back.

"How's my Kenny doing?" she raised up with a smile.

"Oh, I think your Kenny is doing just fine, Donna."

"His mom and me just made him a Happy Motorist," she smiled.

"They sure did honey."

Donna was now kneeling between my legs and softly caressing my cock as she looked over at Ronnie.

"Have you had some of this?" she smiled.

"Oh yeah, just a little while ago."

"Well then... That means..."

I knew exactly what Donna had in mind.

I knew she now wanted to lick Ronnie and get my cum along with Ronnie's.

Donna reached over and slid her fingers into Ronnie's pussy slit. Ronnie smiled and widened her legs for her.

Donna spent quite a while stroking my cock and fingering Ronnie. Both of us sort of slowly humping our hips at her manipulations.

"That hunk of an Uncle of yours fucked my brains out honey."

"Your dad was doing my mom across from us."

UUUUMMM came the soft appreciative sound from Ronnie as Donna reached a nice spot in her pussy.

I could faintly hear squishy sounds as Donna continued to finger her.

Kenny's cock is real hard now Ronnie."

"I can see that, Donna. Yeah, I can surely see that!"

"Would you like to suck him while I suck you?"

"UMMMM, What a delicious idea hon."

Donna stopped stroking my cock now, and smiled down at Ronnie. She leaned over her and they kissed. Her tits hanging down to touch over Ronnie's. Donna scraped her nipples across Ronnie's and made them both giggle.

Donna moved down and kissed her nipples and then kissed her way to Ronnie's pussy.

When she was settled between her legs and ready to lick her, Donna asked her to suck me now.

"Suck my Kenny Ronnie."

It was a little tricky getting positioned so that Ronnie mouth could reach my cock comfortably. I knelt at the side of her head and she turned to it with a smile and stroked me until she felt Donna's lips close on her clit for the first time.

She stopped her own pleasure moan by taking my cock in her mouth.

I watched Donna lick up and down her pussy while she smiled up at me. I knew she was happy now. Not being left out with her lover anymore. Sharing making love with the same woman.

Donna's ass was high and inviting as she knelt over Ronnie's pussy.

Soon, each of us were moaning. Ronnie was gently sucking and stroking my cock. Feeling her tongue sliding over it. She really did seem to enjoy a man's cock in her mouth like she said.

I strained to lean over and caressed her tits as she sucked me. Her legs were spread completely open and offered to Donna. Her body truly was beautiful as I looked down on it closely.

It was a while of our moans, and my nearing a cum with her sucking, that Ronnie pulled away and told me to fuck Donna right now, while she was licking her.

She wanted to watch me fuck Donna while Donna was making her cum. Ronnie's hands went to replace mine on her tits as she watched me steer my cock into Donna's pussy from behind.

Her eyes were almost glazed at her pleasure that Donna was giving her. Her chest and tits were heaving.

"Don't cum, Ken. Don't cum in her."

I knew that she planned to switch with Donna as soon as she came and then she would want my cock in her while she licked Donna.

It was a little easier to hold back from cumming now, since I had emptied in mom, and also in Ronnie earlier.

Sliding continuously into Donna made her feel nice and more excited. It felt nice on my cock to fuck her without expecting to really cum. It felt nice to be able to stay so hard like this for her.

A few moments later, Ronnie was writhing on the bed. Her eyes were fluttering and she was moaning as her pussy was humping faster into Donna's sucking mouth.

"OOOOHHHH Shit, suck my clit."

She repeated this several times as Donna licked and sucked at her clit like only a woman knows how.

I could actually see Ronnie's stomach ripple and shake as she went into a big orgasm.

I could hear Donna moaning as she began to taste more and more of Ronnie's flowing juices.

Donna's hands were holding her tighter as she sucked her and licked her clit faster. Ronnie's hips were off the bed and she was froze in the air as she spasmed through this orgasm.

She was holding her breath as she seemed to almost pass out and then fell to the bed.

Donna licked her softly for a while longer and then kissed her way up Ronnie to kiss her lips. Ronnie's arms surrounding her and kissing tenderly back and thanking her.

"Let me do you now hon," she said softly.

Donna smiled and rolled off and unto her back.

Ronnie moved between her legs quickly and knelt between them. Almost repeating the same things Donna had done by kissing her and licking her nipples on her way to her pussy. Both of them moaning in giving and receiving pleasure.

She turned her head back to me and asked me to slide my cock in her now. I was more than happy to oblige.

Donna and I shared looks and smiles of love as we each worked toward our orgasms in Ronnie. I was staring into he eyes as I fucked Ronnie and looking down over her to Donna.

I came in her masaging pussy within about three minutes of her deliberate work on my cock.

Since they knew I was spent, they didn't object when I said I was going back down to the pool for a rest.

I smiled and told them to have fun.

Donna smiled as her pussy was now spread wide for her female lover.

I smiled and left.

It seems that Julie hadpolitely stalled dad and his brother and preferred to wait all this time for me.

She was sitting at the patio bar with a drink and smiled broadly when she saw me walk in.

"I've been waiting for you Ken." She said softly.

I put my arm around her and gave her a soft kiss.

Paulie is up with your sister Cindi, Pam is resting with your mom over there, and your Uncle Dan is with Karen."

"How would you like to be with me?" I smiled.

I reached for her hand and moved her out further to dance. Again, she melted in my arms and felt weightless and she moved with me. Her soft tits and hard nipples pressed straight into me. I'm feeling a little better about neing naked around your family, Kenny"

"We do it at home, but this is so different."

"You feel nice," I whispered in her ear. I like the feel of your naked body against me Julie."

Her arms hugged me tighter.

I was wondering what room would be open to take her to.

Then I thought of the small spare downstairs bedroom where the clothes were piled on a bed.

I led her by the hand wordlessly to the room and she helped me clear the clothes from the bed to the dressers.

Now, she turned to me in anticiaption. A woman about to make love. Her arms opened silently and she leaned up to kiss me softly. Feeling her work her hands on my body until she reached my cock with both of them.

Once she cupped my balls, she raised her head again and smiled. Needing another kiss.

Without words, she went to her knees and softly began to suck me until I was raging hard.

Again, I realized her long experience at sucking like this.

"I needed for it to be YOU first tonight Kenny."

"Maybe after you... I can..."

"I just wanted it to be you inside me first." as she went back to sucking me wonderfully.

I let her go and let her get her excitement level up as she sucked on me. I didn't want to cum. Finally, I reached and urged her back on the bed. Her face was flushed and eyes wide as she knew I was now going to fuck her.

Her hands went to her tits and caressed them and then slid to her pussy.

"Take me Kenny honey. Take me again." She said in almost a whisper.

I smiled down at her as I got between her sprea and ready legs. I could smell traces of perfume and her womanly aroma as I once again asked her to guide my cock into her.

I liked closing my lips on the woman as my cock was sliding into them. I think they all liked this too.

Especially mom.

Both of us once again moaning at the feel of her pussy closing around my hard cock as it stabbed all the way up to her cervix once more.

The gasp of pleasure she let out as she felt it there.

"OOOOHHH God, OOOOHHH Kenny, Keep it there a moment honey. Right there."

I stayed jambed tight into her and rotated so my cock would massage her inside.

Her soft moans told me I was doing the right thing.

Her hands softly stroking up and down my back as she felt me so deep inside her.

"I might just go for that surgery that Pam had honey."

"My pussy is small too, like she was, in case you haven't noticed?"

"I have hon, It feels wonderful for me, but Paul is a whole different story."

I began to fuck into her softly now. Her hips rising to meet me gently.

Her knees were raised and wide for the man she was enjoying inside her. Her lips were soft to kiss. Her words always like a whisper as she gave and received the cock that would make her cum.

She was really enjoying this quiet lovemaking.

"OOOOHHH Kenny, You feel so nice in there honey. Her arms holding me tighter to her. Pressing her hardened nipples into my chest in her completely open abandonment to our lovemaking.

Really liking me bending down and licking her nipples as I fucked her slowly.

I could feel her juices flowing all over my cock. Feel her move her pussy for her clit to make contact with my cock as I pumped into her.

Her eyes were glazed as she smile up to me.

It was wonderful. It lasted a long time. Much longer than most. I was surprised at how long my cock stayed hard for her without cumming and spoiling all of this too soon.

Finally, I felt her telltale surges and tremors deep within her pussy and belly. She was near and her breathing proved it.

Her arms were tight around me. Her moans into my ear and mine into hers. She was loving me, not just fucking me.

Now, her moans became louder. I pulled away from her clutch and began to lean up and really speed my cock into her harder. Her pussy welcomed it and her moans, her pussy keeping pace as I felt her shiver into her orgasm. It caused me to finally start to spurt hard into her pulsing pussy.

Matching her own juice flows with that of my own inside her. I moaned louder now, at this particular explosion inside her. My spurting cock being massaged and loved like this deep within her.

I fell to her lips and we kissed hard as we went through the doors of complete orgasm together.

Her legs were wrapped tight around my waist as her pussy milked my spurting cock. Her moans and excited kissing all through it. Her spread wide pussy was sliding up and down as I ground into her.

Her pussy desperately trying to get every drop of my spurting cum.

It was some long time before we finally pulled our heads apart in the quiet room. Just our excited breathing now, to break the silence.

Just the soft sounds of my lips on her nipples as she caressed my head, and massaged my welcome cock that was now going soft in her pussy.

We kissed tenderly for quite a while before finally getting up. We were glad for the box of tissues on the dressers for her to catch the flows of our juices on her thighs.

She reached for my mouth and kissed me with a softness of thanks for the good love we just shared. Taking my hand and placing it on her tit and guiding me over and over it as she kissed me.

The silent moves of a satisfied woman.

Finally saying, "It was absolutely wonderful Kenny. It has been so long since i have been able to let go like I just did."

"Thank you for taking the time to really wait for me honey, it sometimes takes me a little longer to get so excited and ready for a man."

"I understant that Julie. Mom has tried to give me several tips for making sure I can please a woman like I should."

"I have to congratulate her when I can. She has taught you well."

"Thank YOU hon."

My other hand was stroking her long dark red hair as I leaned down and we kissed softly again. How nice this all was with her. How different in being in her and with her. She had a special something in her that I really liked and enjoyed.

She felt my cock stirring against her thigh as we hugged. Here in the dark bedroom, she softly asked to let her suck me once more before we left the room.

I leaned down and kissed her, and she eased to her knees slowly caressing my half hard cock into full hardness quickly.

Her mouth was so soft and loving as she sucked me completely. Just pleasuring and somehow trying to say thank you for the pleasure my cock had just brought her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.