Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 62

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 62 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

There were surprises for all of us as we walked out naked onto the patio. We saw Uncle Dan first, sitting on the edge of the pool with Donna between his legs. He was smiling down at her. Her back was to us. Sitting next to him was Cindi. NAKED! Wearing only her nice smile!

She was watching Donna play with Uncle Dan's cock as she stood in the water. Uncle Dan was smiling broadly as Donna was stroking up and down on his cock.

I noticed she also took off her top but could see if she was still wearing her bikini bottoms in the water. Dan was enjoying her hand job and looking at hers and Cindi's naked tits.

On this side of the pool was Pam. STILL WEARING HER SUIT, and looking at us as we came on the patio.

Her eyes widened like saucers when she saw all of us naked and heading her way to sit down. Dad was first with Karen. I saw her look at both of them and down at dad's big swinging cock and then at Karen. Karen was feeling brave because of dad at her side.

Pam's jaw dropped. Now it was mom and Paul walking side by side.

Pam saw his wet glistening cock and let out a scream that made everyone look at us now.

"Holy Shit," Dan said as he finally spotted all of us. His first gaze was at mom as she spotted her first, being completely naked. Donna turned and smiled at us. Jumping up and down to let us also know she was naked too.

Pam stood now. She was shaking as Paul walked up to her. He put his arms around her and was saying something we couldn't hear. She still yelled. Mom went to her now and put her arm around her other shoulder. Mom's tit right on Pam's arm. Her tits were heaving in her two piece. It looked like it was going to snap open any second and let her huge tits fall free.

It took several minutes as they walked her toward to end of the pool and talked to her.

Paul must have said something because she looked up at him quickly and then at mom with an amazed face.

They spent some time down there before Marie also went down and talked with her.

Dad and Karen walked over towards Dan and they were both smiling. Both of them knowing what happened with Karen, and dad realizing that Donna had probably sucked his brother and was only giving him last minute pleasure by stroking him now.

Karen was still very shy as Cindi jumped up and sat on the other side of Karen. Dying to hear all the juicy details of dad's cock. It wasn't long before Donna finally swam away and came out of the pool to join me with a beer.

Karen and Cindi going to an opposite corner alone, where they could compare notes of orgasms with dad. Dad and Dan comparing the wonders of Donna's blowjob as they both sat with a beer and their legs in the water.

I smiled at Donna. Both of us realizing that she knew just about all of what happened upstairs except for Karen's play by play.

Finally, mom walked over and came up behind Donna's seat. Leaning down and caressing her neck and kissing it.

"It looks like Kenny, Paul, me, Marie and Pam are going to our house tonight honey, as she smiled at me.

Pam won't go without Paul, or Marie, mom said. The rest will be staying here, as she looked over at Cindi and Karen walking back towards us now. Donna smiled at me. "You don't mind if your Uncle and me... ?"

'No honey. You know it's OK."

"I think our girls want to have your father to themselves tonight honey, mom said to me."

"They're staying here with him and his brother with Donna."

This was everyone's first time being naked like this. All except Pam who was far too shy. Mom had a drink in her hand as she said we would probably leave in about a half hour. She took a big gulp, "God, I needed this," she smiled. I never saw mom do anything like that before. She was very easy on drinking most of the time.

"See you in a while honey."

God! How fucking sexy she looked as she sauntered over to dad and Dan. Completely naked and not giving one fuck who cared. How absolutely beautiful she really was. Now looking at her intently. Completely naked in front of allof us.

This was Dan's first time to see mom naked too as she squeezed between them and sat with her drink.

She leaned and kissed dad, and then smiled at Dan and kissed him. She handed her drink to dad while her hand went down to craddle Dan's cock as he kissed her. Dad looking on with an amazed smile.

Paul, Pam and Marie were now walking back to the table towards us. I don't know what they said to her but she seemed to feel a little better. There was still no way she was going naked with ALL of us though. Paul went to the patio bar and brought all of us another drink. Donna's eyes raptured looking at her brother's huge cock and smiling. Pam was still nervous seeing all of us naked. Stealing glances at Marie's tits and then at Paul's swinging baseball bat cock as he stood next to Marie as he talked.

I guessed they told her he fucked Marie upstairs and was going to fuck mom at our house. She just seemed resigned somehow.

Marie even dared to reach for his cock and deliberately stroked it in front of Pam now as she looked up to Paul. Pam was three shades of red watching this overt sex.

Pam's jaw dropped again when she saw Marie cup Paul's balls and then lean over to kiss the tip of his cock with a warm smile up to him.

Donna reaching for my own cock under the table.

"Uh Oh Pauly, mom wants that donkey dick of yours!"

Uh Oh!"

Marie turned away now and smiled.

"Maybe later honey. Maybe later."

I wanted to talk with Karen and Cindi for a few minutes while I had the chance before we left. We sat on the pool edge together across from Mom and dad and Dan.

Dan couldn't stop staring over at Karen and Cindi as they sat on either side of me, still naked.

"Karen says you and mom saw almost the whole thing, Kenny"

"Yeah, hon. We watched the first time dad went into her, and the whole works."

I put my arms around each of them and pulled them closer to me. Both of them with their tits pressing against my sides as they turned toward me. Now I watched Dan's eyes across the pool as they fixed on mom's naked body. Dad was still smiling, and apparently enjoying watching his brother eying up mom's tits.

Mom knew what he was doing and then surprised both of them as she reached for both their cocks at the same time and stroked them with a big smile.

Her tits jiggled as she jerked them up and down causing Dan to really moan loud enough to make everyone watch them.

It sounded like a race of who mom could make cum first with her hands. Both dad and Dan now humping and moving all over as mom kept up jerking them off. She was really enjoying all this freedom. After a few minutes, all of us started clapping until one of them came. It was Dad, who spurted a huge load as mom pointed his cock over to his side and stroked it dry as he moaned. Then, a few seconds later she used two hands to work on Dan. He was moaning without caring who watched now. Mom finally jumped in the pool and quickly sucked his cock in front of all of us.

"Damn, Kenny... Damn," as Cindi jumped in and reached for my own cock and sucked me just as mom was doing. Karen put her arm around my shoulder and rubbed my back as we watched Cindi suck me.

Karen finally reaching down and stroking my cock as Cindi went up and down. Dad was watching this from the other side of the pool. Between mom sucking his brother and seeing his daughters sucking and jerking me like this, he was really excited. I was soon cumming in Cindi's warm mouth with Karen still softly stroking me as she felt it shooting. She smiled as we watched Cindi lick my cum. Karen leaning to kiss me.

Finally, mom had Dan moaning and cumming too. The clapping increased all through the time he was shooting in mom's mouth.

Then like an applause when he was finally drained. Dad leaned down and helped mom out of the pool.

Dan looking dazed now as eveyone laughed. EXCEPT PAM!

Mom finally said Good night to dad and Dan and came to our side of the pool.

"That was fun," she smiled. Her tits were glistening from the water and she looked so pretty standing there naked before everyone.

Mom asked if we were ready to leave now for our house? Soon, with another ten minutes of good byes, I gave Donna a really nice kiss and got her off in the same spot I did Karen earlier in the parlor as I kissed her.

Mom waiting in the doorway as she watched. Paul and Pam already in the back of the car. I gave another quick kiss to Donna and left.

Marie sat in the back with Pam in the middle. She did most of the talking on the short drive to our house. She was trying to make Pam feel at ease.

Marie took her back to our pool and showed her around as I began to get dark. Then they followed us into the house where we had a drink in the parlor. A STIFF drink for Pam. Mom and Paul were anxious for each other. He because it would be his first with her, and her for trying out his mamouth cock for the first time.

Mom stood and made no bones about taking off her clothes again and coming to Paul right in front of Pam.

"I need to borrow this handsome boyfriend of yours honey.

Mom pulled Paul up to her and kissed him and they headed for upstairs. Marie's arm was around Pam on the couch trying to tell her they only wanted a little fun for a while. Soon, I went upstairs to my bedroom, knowing somehow that Marie would get Pam up there soon.

I heard mom giggle softly from her room. About 10 minutes later, Marie came in with Pam in tow.

It seemed that the stiff drink was working on her already.

She eased Pam in front of me as I sat on the edge of my bed now. Pam had a scared look in her eyes and I asked her to relax. No one was going to hurt her.

Marie was standing behind her and telling her how nice it was to make love with me. Leaning her head over Pam's shoulder and asking me to show Pam my "wonderful" cock again. I slowly peeled off my shorts and let her see my half hard cock. It was throbbing but not fully hard yet.

Her eyes stayed glued to it as Marie softly told her how much she loved my cock inside her and sucking it. How nice it made her cum, and how nice I licked her pussy. All the things she was saying to make Pam get excited.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.