Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 60

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 60 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Marie turned on a small lamp on her dresser that still left most of the bedroom in semi darkness. Just enough so someone didn't bang their foot into something.

Marie pulled me near her by the dresser as mom went over and sat on the side of the bed. She was pulling Paul closer to her by the waistband of his swim suit. She had never seen Paul's cock or at least this close before. Just what Donna and Cindi had told her, and what she could see of the hardened outline in his shorts.

Mom leaned forward and kissed his stomach as she smiled up to him. She seemed to be deliberately stalling to touch anywhere near this cock of his that was now beginning to really make a throbbing bulge in front of her face.

" I've only loved two men in my life Pauly. My husband and my son."

"Your mother here, tells me you and her make love now, as I make love with my son."

"The trouble I see here, is that Kenny is also making love with YOUR mom but you haven't even seen or touched me until now."

"Somehow it seems a bit unfair, considering all the nice pleasure Kenny has with both of US."

"What I'm wondering Pauly is would you be interested in making yourself my third lover tonight?"

"Would you like to be only the third man to ever touch or make love with me?"

"I know I'm getting to be an old broad now, or at least old enough to be YOUR mom, and maybe this old body wouldn't even turn you on?"

"Oh Rita, you really are pretty. Your hair is so beautiful."

"You're not old. Your breasts are as gorgeous as my own mom's right here."

"Was it really nice for you and your mom the first time honey, like it was for Kenny and me?"

"Oh yes, Rita. It was wonderful." "Wasn't it mom?"

"Yes, it really was honey." Marie smiled at him as she watched mom seduce her son.

By now, I had untied Marie's top and let it fall. She slid down her own bikini bottoms and was pressed up with her ass grinding against my cock as we watched mom and Paul.

"I hear you have quite a penis honey."

Paul blushed as mom looked at its bulge but still didn't make a move to touch it. Her hands were caressing up and down his sides.

"Would you mind if I saw it?"

"After all, I am sitting here completely naked in front of YOU?"

"Your mother is over there with my son's naked body pressed into her!"

Paul glanced sideways and saw my hands cupping Marie's tits as she swayed her ass into my cock. Marie only smiled at him, waiting for his answer to mom.

He turned back to mom and then started to lower his swim suit. Mom took over and lowered it herself and slowly revealed his mamouth cock for her first time.

"Oh wow, Paul. This IS a big one. I thought they were exagerating honey."

"Would you mind if I touched you Paul?"

"N... No... No Rita. Its OK."

Mom smiled up to him warmly and then placed her right hand around it.

"Wow, Paul. I can't get my hand around all of it."

"I thought the pictures of Kenny's were always faked of men with big ones like this. Seeing the girls in the pictures sucking these huge ones."

"Now, I have to believe," mom smiled.

"Your son really is a big one here, Marie!"

She used two hands to circle his cock and softly start to stroke it as she smiled up to him.

"Feel nice honey?"

"OOOOHHH Yes, Rita... yes."

"Well, Paul, this is really hard. I am amazed at how hard it throbs in my hands too."

"You were right Marie, when you said he had a huge one."

Marie and I still stayed quiet as I caresed her tits watching.

Paul's ass started to pump slightly into mom's hands as she stroked him.

"Oh Paul, it feels like it has a life all its own in my hands honey."

"I'll bet your girlfriend loves it too?"

"Yes, she really does Rita."

She cradled his hanging sack and caressed his balls now.

"Wow Paul, these ARE big. I'll bet you cum a lot when you shoot, don't you?"

"Yeah, I usually do, Rita."

"Yeah, I'll bet this makes your girlfriend and your mother awful happy when you make love with them?"

Now Marie answered. "Oh, it really does Rita. I love Paul inside me too."

Mom spent some time massaging his sack and balls as she cupped them in both hands. His cock was throbbing up and down near her tits.

Paul began to let out small moans as mom pleasured his balls.

"Wow, Paul, I can feel your big balls getting warm and heavy."

Mom was teasing the shit out of him on purpose. I was guessing she wanted him right on the edge as I had done for Karen earlier.

Now she moved her one hand to stroke what she could of his cock while still cupping and caressing his balls.

Paul let our a louder moan and pushed toward her. Hoping she would do something, anything!?

Instead, mom stood up. She let go of his cock and leaned up to softly kiss him. Taking both of his hands and raising them to her tits.

Smiling directly into his eyes.

"Do you like them Paul?" "Do they feel nice in your hands?"

Mom had Paul really nervous and she knew it.

"OOOHHH Yes, Rita. They're beautiful. They feel wonderful."

Mom smiled and leaned into him as he cupped her tits now.

"Enjoy them honey. Make them feel nice for me."

Then she looked up at him.

"Would you like to see your mother suck my son?"

"His cock's not quite the huge one you have here Paul, but it really pleases your mother and me?"

"Would you like to watch your mother's mouth go up and down on HIS cock?"

He turned to Marie and I. Marie smiled at him.

"Let's watch them for a minute Paul. Watch how your mother sucks my own son."

Without a word, Marie and I moved toward her bed and she sat. Smiling up to Paul as he still held mom's tits.

Now mom turned around and pulled his arms around her and lifted his hands to cup her tits again. I watched her push her ass back as Marie had done to me.

Marie pulled me closer and smiled up at me.

"I suck Kenny a lot honey. He loves me, I love him too. Marie's hands were softly stroking my cock as her eyes stayed with Paul's.

Mom had her hands over his while he caressed her tits and nipples. OOOOHHH That feels so nice Pauly."

"I like that. Your hands are so soft for being so big."

Marie still looked at Paul until she lowered her mouth to my cock. Paul's hands froze on mom's tits as he watched his mother's mouth slide all the way down on my cock. It forced a moan from me.

"OOOOHHHH Look at your mom sucking my son."

"She likes it Paul."

"She really likes sucking my son's hard cock."

Paul's eyes were glazed and wide as he watched Marie softly moan and go up and down on my cock.

"Your mom sucks my son's cum, Paul."

"I suck my wonderful son's cum too."

Her head was back on Paul's shoulder as he continued to caress her tits once again. Mom manipulated her ass and was able to get his huge cock so that it was riding up and down her slit from behind.

Once his cock touched inside her pussy lips and felt her wetness, he let out a big moan.

"Your son's cock is in my slit, Marie."

It feels so nice there."

Marie glanced and smiled as she saw the head of Paul's cock come out in front of mom's pussy slit.

"I like sucking Kenny, Paul."

"I love the feel of his cock in my mouth."

"Oh mom... Oh..." as he was feeling mom's pussy slit start to slide up and down his raging huge cock, and his mother starting to suck me faster.

"Watch me suck Kenny's cum honey."

"Watch him fuck my mouth honey like YOU do with me."

Marie smiled up to me as she stroked and then went back to serious sucking now. I knew she wanted me to cum soon, for Paul's benefit. She wasn't far off the way she was stroking and sucking.

"Your mom has my son's whole cock in her mouth Paul. Wow."

Mom was squeezing his cock with her pussy lips as she forced it to slide in her pussy slit. Paul was really on the edge feeling mom, and watching his own mother sucking my cock so nicely in the dim bedroom.

"That feels nice doesn't it Kenny honey?" Mom smiled at me.

"Yeah mom, It really does."

"Marie really sucks your cock nice for you honey."

"Yeah, she really does mom." I was beginning to pump now, as Marie stroked my cock a little harder, and sucked me harder along with it. Her hand cupping my balls and urging the cum from them.

"Watch Kenny cum in my mouth honey."

"Watch me suck it Pauly."

Paul was beside himself seeing Marie suck another cock for the very first time, while his own cock was sliding into mom's wet slit. It was forcing his cock to throb, making mom moan at feeling it. Her pussy getting wetter all around it.

Marie had me now. With my own excitement of them watching, my OWN mother watching another woman suck me, I was on the edge. I was pumping toward Marie's mouth a little faster now. She knew I was almost there. My cock was getting even harder and expanding in her warm mouth.

My back was arching as she stroked and then went all the way down. Her both hands caressing my balls as she felt my spurts begin.

"OOOOOHHH Marie, I moaned. Feeling a large spurt shoot from my cock. Hearing her swallow right away.

Taking her mouth away to tell Paul "He's cumming in my mouth honey."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.