Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 59

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 59 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It looked like most everything was set by the time I got back to the house with all the beer and groceries they needed.

After being up so early and working around the house, I wondered if they would be ready for a little NO SEX nap?

Both Donna and Marie did look a little weary.

"Yes!" Said Donna. Good Idea!"

"It's only 2:30 PM mom, let's go lay down for a while before everyone starts dropping in."

"Yeah, OK, we might be up pretty late tonight," Marie agreed. The three of us went upstairs and Donna kiddingly reminded me of NO SEX NAPPING as we all piled on the bed.

Still, it felt nice for me and them to lay naked together for an hour's rest. None of us having any idea how the night would go or who we would end up with. I told them about mom going to set up dad and Karen sometime during the party. They were really surprised, but then realizing that she was the only one being left out on all our fun.

Marie wondered about swimming naked?

"Do you think your sister would want to? Or your Uncle Dan?" "Would they be too embarrassed to be naked with all of us?"

Donna thought of "Conveniently losing her bra" trick again when the time was right! Just like what happened at my house in what now seemed like years before, but only several weeks in reality.

"It IS a lot more fun when we are all naked, isn't it Kenny?" Donna asked.

"We love to see nice swinging cocks just like you guys like seeing our tits Kenny!" Donna giggled.

"Yeah, if you can handle Uncle Dan with a huge hard on right away, I laughed.

"One of us girls will fix THAT Kenny." Marie laughed.

" I can't wait to see Pauly's girfriend. I've never met her." Donna said.

"I met her once honey. Only for a minute before we moved out of here. They were in the drive as he ran in to pick up some clothes. She looked pretty with long red hair."

"Since Kenny seems to like our tits so much, I think he'll go nuts if Pam ever shows him hers, Donna."

"You mean... ?"

"Yeah Kenny, what I COULD see was that they are out to here," as she showed me something that looked like huge balloons.

"Hey, but I love YOUR tits and Donna's. Both of you are pretty much the same!"

Now we all rested, or tried to with their heads on my chest as they drifted off along with me. Each with their hand down around my cock. We slept for at least an hour.

Now, Donna feeling a little better, sat up and then her mother. Donna still had the tit thing in her mind about Pam.

Both of them now sat next to each other on the bed in front of me. Both holding their tits and then letting them drop as normal. Wanting me to compare them. They really were so close in size and shape. Both their tits were really nice. The perfect nipples.

"There's hardly a bit of difference between you." I said.

"Donna's are a little more firm than mine honey from my age and having kids."

"They're still beautiful Marie. I mean it."

"Your nipples are as perfect as hers too, as O reached to caress them.

"So is this," she smiled as she leaned down to kiss the tip of my cock.

"Oh Please, hold off til tonight, OK Hon?"

"Sure baby. Save your cum for the fun later."

She took my cock in her mouth anyway, and sucked it softly for a few seconds and then let go with a pretty smile.

They both decided to wear nice bathing shorts and colored bra tops that would double for the pool also... Until... Now, they pranced in front of me for my reaction to how they looked. The bra tops allowed for nice bulges and really looked sexy and nice.

"Is he hard yet mom?" "I think he's getting there honey. Make your nipples harder and see what happens..." Marie joked.

Both types of tops really did show off their tits nicely, I thought. It wasn't long after when Paul pulled in with his knockout girlfriend.

He caught my eyes popping as he introduced her. She really was gorgeous. A red head just like Marie said.

Her tits? They had to be double D's I thought... In what little I knew about judging tit sizes.

She had a pretty smile and warmly hugged me with a kiss on the cheek. Of course realizing that her bullet tits were drilling into me. Her knowing smile as she backed away. Thinking I missed her glancing at my half hard cock she caused in my shorts.

She was wearing a flowery silk blouse at least when she went back to the patio with Paul. Then took off the blouse to reveal a skimpy two piece bra top. I almost shit, and Paul just smiled as he caught my reaction. He knew damn well what I was thinking. Marie came with a round of drinks and leaned to kiss him and then Pam. I noticed Marie's eyes also as she spied Pam's huge tits bulging out of the skimpy top. Realizing that Marie also liked sucking woman's tits as much as me. Uh Oh. Competition for Pam's tits already! I thought.

I quietly mentioned to Paul how really pretty his girl was.

"She IS hot, isn't she?" as he looked over at her talking with Marie and Donna.

"God, I'm sorry for staring Paul. But she's really stacked!"

"We're both used to it Kenny. Everywhere we go, guys stare at them."

"Did she look down at your cock when she kissed you?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"Because almost every guy that gets that close to her gets a hard on."

"She's come to get a kick out of it now."

"She won't mind if you happen to "Accidentally" bump into them as long as you don't hurt her."

"Oh God, Paul, Don't tempt me. She's YOUR honey."

"Hey Kenny, I fuck YOUR girlfriend!"

" Even though she's my sister, she's still YOUR girlfriend so... !"

"Uh Oh Paulie. Uh Oh! I smiled at him. He was giving me permission to fuck her if things went that way tonight.

"Both my sisters will be here tonight too." I told him.

"Shit Kenny, BOTH of them are hot. Even that young one... !"

"Cindi?" Yeah, she's a hot little number too."

"Play your cards right tonight...".I smiled at him.

"Trouble is, Paul... she's terrified of the size of your cock."

"I'll only give her what she needs," he laughed.

It was nice for two brothers to be offering each other their sisters!!!! What fucking slobs, I thought!

Now when it came to our mothers? Uh Oh... We didn't get that far yet because we were interrupted by mom and dad coming into the terrace side of the yard.

They came over and Paul shook hands with dad, and mom kissed him nice on the cheek. FOR NOW, anyway.

"Karen and Cindi will be coming in MY car honey," mom said. She likes the idea of driving herself around now."

"Uh Oh mom. Sounds like your car won't be in the drive much, anymore!"

Marie got them both a drink and kissed each of them. Then took them over to meet Paul's girl. I saw dad's cock twitch in his shorts, as she also leaned up to kiss his cheek. His eyes riveted to her tits just like mine were.

Sure enough, she looked down to watch his cock throb as she backed away, just like Paul said. I had to smile at him as he caught it too.

It wasn't long before Cindi was staking out the territory around Paul and inviting him into the pool.

I knew damn well she wanted his suit wet so she could see the outline of his huge cock.

Finally there was a chance to get near dad, alone.

"Shit Kenny, can you believe the tits on her?"

"She's gorgeous on top of all that too."

"Look at the fucking legs on her!"

"Hey dad, OUR girls aren't that shabby either."

'Yeah, you're right Kenny!" "You're right."

"Even your mom's legs are still nice, as we both looked over at her talking with Marie and Donna. We heard the intercom doorbell ringing from the little speaker on the patio.

I went to the front door and there was Uncle Dan. ALONE, damn it! I shook his hand and brought him straight through to the patio. He hugged dad, and I introduced him to Paul and his girlfriend. Then Marie spotted him.

She did her best sway as she walked up to him smiling. Her eyes having her best "Want a blowjob?" look.

He was already wearing shorts and a nice casual shirt. He leaned down with a smile and kissed Marie, and then mom, as she came up to him.

Donna was a little later than the others getting their kiss from Uncle Dan. He looked like something out of a fucking Playboy men's swimwear edition. Maybe five years younger than dad. I was watching Marie's nipples harden by the second as she led him to the patio bar for a drink. Uh Oh!

I decided to join the others in the pool, and held mom's hand as she went in with me.

I whispered that she could use "our" room for dad and Karen later, and they wouldn't be disturbed.

"OK honey."

It was dark now, and Donna put the colored lights and stereo on. Again, how really nice it all looked around the pool. A lot of small lights were hidden behind some of the large plants and small trees making them highlighted against the darkness. Marie was now leading Uncle Dan into the pool with the rest of us. Mom and me didn't miss the longing looks in Karen's eyes as she swam around with dad.

"After we eat honey," mom whispered to me. "After we eat I'll engineer your father up to your room and you get Karen to come up with you, about ten minutes later."

"OK mom."

"Are you sure we won't be disturbed during this first time for them?"

"Yeah mom. I told Marie and Donna about it this afternoon while we were taking a nap."

"They're kind of excited about it too."

"I'm wondering about maybe getting Cindi and Paul together. She's hot for him mom, and he said he really liked it with her."

"WHY?" So YOU can fuck his girlfriend?" Mom smiled insolently.

"Not unless you and me first mom."

"Deal?"

Her stern look softened then. "OK Honey. OK."

Marie was calling everyone out of the pool to eat now. The food smelled great.

I noticed Donna getting kind of cozy with Uncle Dan now too. He was enjoying all the attention from the different women trying to stake him out for themselves.

I noticed winks between him and dad a couple times seeming to approve Dan's moves with the different women. I wondered how much dad had let him in on?

About a half hour later, everyone was finished eating and now they began to dance around the patio and pool area.

That's when I saw mom make her move with dad. Finishing a dance with him, and taking his hand as they eased off the deck and into the house. She made sure I saw her. I knew enough to wait a while for her to set it up with dad, and have him ready for Karen. Probably suck him for a little while too, as a means to ensure that HE was HERS first and formost!

I watched the mini night lights in our bedroom come on upstairs. I got next to Karen and danced with her. Marie was with her son and Cindi with Uncle Dan.

"It's going to happen in a few minutes honey," I whispered in her ear.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.