Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 57

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 57 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It was Marie's turn for a surprise this morning. Bringing in a large tray. Waking both Donna and I with the aroma of the bacon and eggs. Coffee, the whole works! Breakfast in bed for the both of us.

"Geez! Thanks Marie!"

"Nothing's too good for my daughter and lover, Sweetheart."

She climbed up on the bed and sat once again with her legs under her. Letting her duster deliberately show her tit as it flopped open. I was about to add the cream to the coffee and she smiled. Squeezing her tit..."Too bad I don't have any more milk in this for your coffee," she smiled.

Donna and I devoured the breakfast and thanked her once again. They were making plans to change the drapes and curtains downstairs this morning. I reminded them that I would meet Paul at his workplace this afternoon, and asked if they wanted to go for dinner somewhere afterward?

It sounded good to them because they would probably be tired with the drapery and curtains, and all the other cleaning yet to do.

I remembered her eager inviting of Uncle Dan for the party. I had to get it out in the open now, I thought. I just had to let her and Donna know what was bothering me before it ate me up!

"Marie, I'd like you to know that I love you. I truly do, not like Donna here, or mom or my sisters, but I love you differently."

"I know honey. I know."

"I love YOU something like that too. Really I do."

"Well..." I was thinking and my mind was stuttering.

"Well... Marie... My Uncle will be coming this weekend and..."

"Oh, KENNY!" "Do I hear sounds of a little fear and jealousy?"

"Oh honey, You never have to worry about ME, honey."

"I'm as much YOURS as Donna honey!"

She leaned forward and kissed me softly as Donna giggled.

"Mom, I think he's worried that you will fall in love with his Uncle!"

Marie leaned back now, looking at me with a smile. She slid off the duster as she sat there and displayed her tits.

"These are YOURS Kenny honey."

"For as long as you want ME and these," as she cupped them as if to offer them to me.

"Yes, your father and now, MY son, too!"

"The ONLY three men in my life that I truly love Kenny."

"Don't worry about your Uncle Dan. If things seem to work out at the party, we just might make love Kenny honey. BUT, it doesn't mean that I love him or I will take off with him!"

"He's a nice enough man and gave a lot of time and work for Donna and me with this BASTARD husband of mine."

"No honey, it will mean no more to me if he wants to make love than what my husband FORCED upon Donna and I with all those scummy men and women."

"Sure, I will pleasure him honey, he will try to pleasure me too, but I think he will soon realize it will go nowhere because I am nowhere near ready for a man to take up my life... Other than YOU of course."

"Think of the bright side honey. He may not even want to make love with me. He might even bring his own girlfriend with him to the party!"

"Don't worry Kenny honey. Donna and I love YOU even though we make love with others the same as YOU do honey!"

She leaned forward again and brought my hands up to her tits.

"They're YOURS honey."

"Others might touch them, enjoy them and pleasure me with them, but they are YOURS Kenny!"

"Yours for as long as you want them or me."

Now she moved up and straddled my legs as I sat there against the headboard.

"Suck them Kenny, suck my nipples."

"Uh Oh Kenny, I think mom's getting a little horny again!" Donna giggled. I leaned forward and licked her nipples as she caressed my head. Feeling them harden in my lips as I switched from tit to tit.

"That feels nice Kenny honey. Really nice. Especially because its YOU sucking them!"

"You're making my pussy get wet honey."

"OOOOHHH Donna, can I have your boyfriend's morning cum?"

"Go ahead mom. I'll have him later."

Marie raised up and pulled the blanket off my lap and then straddled me again. This time searching for my cock and guiding it right into her pussy. She sank straight down with a warm smile and leaned to me to kiss me.

"This pussy you're in Kenny is yours too!"

"A few other men might get in there, but its YOU I love honey."

Marie's pussy was sliding up and down and making my cock extra hard as her words reached my brain. My face was pressed into her wonderful full tits as she began to fuck me. Both Donna's and her hands caressing my head.

"I don't need any more men Kenny." She said softly in my ear.

"Feel my pussy loving you now honey?"

"Oh Marie, yes! Its wonderful."

"Its loving you Kenny. I'M loving you. I love YOU."

Again she said. "Feel my pussy Kenny. Fuck me. Cum in me honey."

"I feel your hard cock and your love too Kenny."

Her hands busy moving my head from tit to tit as Donna continued to caress my hair and head.

"I LOVE your wonderful cock in me Kenny. Like Donna does."

You, your dad, and my son are the ONLY cocks that I love honey."

"If your Uncle does fuck me, it will just be a fuck Kenny, That's all!"

I became a little more secure now, listening to Marie and Donna reinforcing their love. I felt my balls stirring and needing to explode soon, as her pussy went up and down so nicely.

I had my arms around her, pulling her tight to me and then I let go. She felt me shooting and pressed her lips to mine. Fucking me harder. Grinding her pussy down into me and milking me. She wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me tight to her tits again as she felt me cumming. Moaning right along with my own moans.

Feeling her pussy getting wetter. Now quickly backing off me and bending down to suck my cock in my final spurts. Her thumb and finger circling my cock and draining it up into her mouth as she sucked eagerly. Donna leaning around and kissing me hard as her mother sucked what was left in my balls so nice.

"We love you Kenny. Never worry about that again." Donna said with a smile. Finally, after a little rest and more reassurances, we got up and took a shower.

With all the talking and love making, it left only a few minutes to grab a sandwich and take off for the planned meeting at Paul's place of work.

Paul saw me pulling up through his shop window in his mother's car. He met me at the door and we walked down the hall to see the manager. In less than twenty minutes, with Paul's ego building of me, I was hired. Since it was already Friday, I could come in on Monday and fill out the rest of the employment paperwork.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.