Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 47

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I had told Marie that Karen would join us up in bed a little later.

I felt her excitement through her body as I cupped her tits in front of me.

We were still laying on the couch, and almost ready to go upstairs.

We finally eased up and went upstairs.

It still felt sensual for me to take off her clothes and kneel

before her for a change.

I really enjoyed making love with Marie.

She always seemed so secure about herself, and always wanting to be sure she pleased me first.

I appreciated her experience and age that had taught me much about women, in addition to what mom had taught me.

Having mom tell me that I was becoming a good lover earlier this morning really made me feel good!

I licked Marie's mound and chewed her pussy hairs as I learned women loved.

I could hear her soft moans above me and knew this felt relaxing and nice for her.

I eased her to the bed and spread her legs over it. I continued for some time licking and probing her pussy until she came really nice in my mouth.

Her soft moans and saying thank you for doing this for her again, made me feel nice. Nice for the fact that she was letting me know I was doing it all right.

Soon, she was laying on the far side of the bed. She sat up and said, "Kenny honey, You make love with your sister when she comes in honey. I've been pleased so much by you already today."

"I can wait honey. Save yourself for her."

"You and I can always have each other."

"It will be nice to watch you make love with her right here with me, Kenny."

"She said the same thing Marie."

"She thought it would be neat to watch me making love with you!"

Marie smiled. "You just concern yourself with her tonight honey. I will be pleased just watching and sharing it so close with you."

"Well, OK, Marie."

I leaned over amd kissed her softly and within minutes, there was the soft knock on the door.

There stood Karen. Outlined by the hall light behind her. She was wearing a really nice cream colored silky nightgown.

It was sheer enough that her naked body was outlined under it also, against the light behind her.

The outline of her tits and hips.

"Kenny?"

"Yeah, honey, come on in."

I swiveled to the side of the bed and sat there as she approached.

Her faint scent of perfume smelling so nice.

I pulled her between my opened knees and wrapped my arms around her waist.

Her hands went to my head. ""Hi, Marie." "Hi Karen honey." As if they were just meeting for the first time tonight.

Karen's hands went to my head as I nuzzled her chest through the sheer gown.

"Your perfume smells nice honey. I like it a lot."

"Thanks, Kenny"

My face was between her soft tits swinging free beneath the gown.

My hands now reaching down to caress her ass.

Feeling that strange inner feeling again that I was about to make love with my TWIN SISTER.

Now I stood up and kissed her as her arms went around me. As a woman. Not as a sister.

My hand reaching down to cup a tit as I kissed her.

I realized she had grown some now, and her tit overfilled my hand.

Her own hand now searching for my cock between us.

Her lips were so soft. Tasting a nice lipstick she had put on.

Marie had stayed quiet on the far side of the bed watching us.

Karen had my cock in her hand and was stroking it softly.

I could feel her nervousness as she kissed me back.

After a minute of kissing, I reached down and found the small buttons holding her gown closed. I slowly undid each one that finally exposed my sister's beautiful tits to my lips.

I spent some time sucking them, and then, as with Marie, I turned her and laid her across the bed.

Marie knew right away what I was going to do.

I was surprised when she moved and put Karen's head between her legs and let her rest it on her stomach.

Marie's legs stretched down her sides.

Now Karen was excited knowing I was going to lick her pussy.

After slowly undoing all the rest of the buttons, I spread the gown apart.

Karen was now laying naked in front of me.

I stroked my cock before kneeling, for her to see it and keep her excited.

I spent a lot of time licking and tasting her.

Marie surprised Karen by beginning to massage her tits as I licked her.

Karen's soft moans now, as she felt both of us pleasuring her.

Marie's hands were loving as they caressed Karen's face, and her tits as mine caressed her lower belly and mound.

My mouth and tongue forcing soft moans and humping of her hips to my mouth.

I watched Marie fondle Karen's nipples as she cupped her tits. It brought more moans from Karen.

Marie also figured correctly that I would soon be fucking Karen in this same position too.

I wanted Karen to cum with my mouth on her clit first.

Watching another woman caress my sister as I sucked her pussy was really hot for me.

Marie knew it too.

Karen seemed OK with it, so far. Her moans told me that.

"OOOOHHH Karen, your brother is sucking your pussy nice, isn't he?"

"OOOOHHHH Yes, he is... OOOHHHIt feels sooooo OOOOhhh!"

Sticking my two fingers into her warm pussy as I sucked her clit made Karen moan much more now.

Her humping became more urgent. Her wetness more filling into my sucking mouth.

I loved her taste.

I loved loving her.

OOOOHHHH Kenny, this feels so very nice honey... OOOOHHHH"

When her gyrations seemed to be at a peak, I rose and Marie smiled as she watched me aim my cock to Karen's pussy.

Marie's hands cupped Karen's tits more firmly as I slid my cock into her.

I fucked straight in and ground my groin against hers. Feeling my cock seat itself deep in her warm wet pussy.

Karen had let out a loud moan as she felt my cock stabbing into her so quickly.

Both of us moaning now, at the electric shock of sister and brother now fucking.

Her pussy closing tight on my cock and making me feel wonderful.

"OOOOHHH Karen, you have your own brother's cock in you honey. I know how ice hos cock feels." Marie was saying to her. Still cupping and caressing her tits.

"OOOOHHH Kenny, I'll bet your sister's pussy feels nice huh?"

"Her nice tight young pussy all for you tonight Kenny!"

I watched Marie's fingers pull on Karen's nipples and forcing more urgent moans from her.

My cock felt like I was in heaven. Different than the others, I knew.

THIS was my OWN TWIN, I was fucking.

My hands were leaning on the bed as I held my face over her tits where Marie was busy caressing them, all the time I was fucking Karen.

Marie readily held Karen's nipples up for me to suck as I fucked in and out of her.

"OOOOHHHH Karen, that feels nice doesn't it honey?" Marie was smiling down at her.

"OOOOHHH Karen, getting your nipples sucked while you're being fucked so nicely... OOOOHH I KNOW that feels nice honey." Marie's words were really getting to Karen's psyche.

"YYYYEEEESSS it does, OOOOHHH Kenny you feel so nice in me... soooo nice..." Karen's soft but needing voice.

I began to fuck her a little harder now. Knowing her excitement was really high and feeling her need to cum soon.

Her pussy and hips aching to let go. Urging me to fuck her harder still.

She was desperately trying to fuck along with each of my dee plunges into her.

Her hands wrapping around my neck now and needing to be kissed as she felt me fucking her.

Marie's hands trapped betwen us as I kissed her with our tongues swapping in each other's mouth.

"Fuck her Kenny. Fuck your sister good."

"Shoot your wonderful cum in her aching pussy Kenny."

"YYYEEESSS Kenny, shoot honey. Fill my pussy. I'm cumming... I'm really cuming... OOOOHHH.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.