Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 43

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 43 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Donna was first to run to her brother and hug him as he walked toward the yard.

Leaning up to kiss him, wrapping her arms around him excitedly.

He was tall. Probably about three inches over me.

His T shirt outlined a very strong, well built body.

Finally letting her brother enough room to walk, he came back on the deck.

Donna introduced me to Pauly first. Shaking hands, I then introduced dad, mom, and your mother of course... with a smile.

Marie reached to hug him also.

Donna's eyes were sparkling as she looked up at her brother.

He had a beer and then Marie started to tell him only an outline of what had happened at the Lawyer's office.

We all talked and got to know him a little better.

He was living with his girlfriend and her mother.

The girlfriend's father had been killed a year earlier in a car accident.

It seemed they depended on him quite a bit.

Damn! I thought. He had the "chiseled" appearance I always wanted to have.

Square jaw, and hard blue eyes. His dark brown hair made him look good. Now I knew what Donna meant when she bragged about how handsome he was.

He seemed reserved enough.

I went and got a tray of beer and passed it out to everyone.

About a half hour later, Marie mentioned that she wanted to take Pauly down to her sister's to talk.

A few minutes later, they were leaving in his car.

Marie left her car behind telling Donna or me that we could use it if we needed it.

'Oh, It was so good to see him again," Donna gushed.

"Its been weeks since we've seen him."

It seemed to be getting chillier now, and we decided to call it a night.

The game plan was now set between dad and Donna, mom and me.

Donna and dad went upstairs first as mom and me stayed behind to clean up the deck a little.

Turning to me, she said, "Well, honey... It looks like your girlfriend wants to fuck my husband. What do you plan to do about THAT?" she smiled.

"Well, I guess I'll just have to seduce his wife."

Both of us kissing and then mom grabbed my hand to lead the way to my bedroom.

Now, it seemed so natural. Both of us stripping as soon as we got next to the bed.

Hungry for each other. Her arms around me and kissing me as we stood there in the filtered stream of moonlight through the window.

My hands, her hands all over each other.

I pulled back the blankets and invited her to my bed as a gentleman.

She crawled in and reached out her arms to join her where we kissed as lovers.

Mom rolling on top of me and holding my face. Her pussy grinding over my hardening cock.

She leaned up now, to offer her beautiful tits for me to lick and suck. Feeding them to me in turn.

Still grinding her pussy into me, that now caused my cock to really harden.

Soon, she was pressing her lips to mine as she maneuvered her pussy down on my cock, and the instant tingles of pleasure for both of us, as I felt my cock spreading her pussy walls.

"Let me fuck YOU, honey."

"Let me make you cum with my pussy muscles."

Mom was doing things inside her pussy now that felt so nice. An inside hand job on my cock.

Between her grinding and inner contractions around my cock it wasn't long before she had me on the edge.

Leaning down to slide her tongue into my mouth as she fucked me softly.

It was wonderful.

Feeling my own mother fuck me like this with her tender smiles at me.

The excitement of being so deep inside her, now knowing the pleasure my father had felt all these years with her, also.

She knew I was really on the edge of cumming.

Pressing her mouth tight to me, she rolled off and urged me on top of her now.

"Fuck ME now Kenny." Fuck me hard tonight."

"Ram me, honey."

My cock felt as hard as steel right now.

Embedded in her warm tunnel. Being massaged and so welcome in her.

Her hands caressing my face as she felt me begin to pump into her.

I leaned my hands on the pillow under her and began to pump hard.

She met each of my thrusts with harder returns.

"Fuck me honey." Fuck me like your dad is fucking Donna"

She was rotating her pussy and making my cock go all the way in with each thrust of mine.

"Your dad's cock is in your girlfriend right now honey."

"But my cock is in YOU, mom," I smiled back.

"She sucked his cock in front of us tonight honey!"

"But YOU sucked MY cock in front of them, mom."

"OOOOOOHHHH I guess us women are your sluts tonight?"

"No mom! My LOVER tonight!"

"You gonna fill me with your cum baby?"

Her hips were urging me to go faster and harder.

Her tits were flopping seductively as I fucked her now. I loved to see this. She knew it too.

Her hands holding my face harder in her excitement.

"He's probably cumming in your girlfriend right now honey!"

"I'll be cumming in his wife in a few minutes, mom!"

"Fuck me Kenny. Fill me with your cum."

"My pussy feel good for you honey?"

"Am I wet for you honey. Can you feel my wet pussy walls loving you?"

Her soft whispers urging me on.

"OOOOHHH Mom... its a warm wonderful glove."

"OOOOHHH You feel so nice inside me."

Her pussy was clamping me as usual. ramming up at me just as hard as I was down into her.

"Fuck me honey... fuck me hard."

"I feel the head of your cock at my fucking cervix honey, FUCK ME..."

She pulled my face to her lips and kissed me all over.

My cock was throbbing. Being milked and massaged continuously.

Her tits crushed into my chest as we kissed.

Her pussy urging more and more.

Both of us moaning as she was letting go.

"OOOOOHHHH I'm cumming around your cock Kenny honey. Feel me?"

"Fuck me... fuck me. "

I could feel her warm juices spreading through her pussy as I stayed buried deep in her.

"Cum baby, cum." she whispered.

Her hands holding my face above hers now. Watching me as my cock began to spurt hard into her.

Smiling and urging me to enjoy her and fuck her.

Deliberately scraping her spread pussy lips so she could force my cock against her clit also.

I could actually feel the hardened nub scraping on the top of my shaft as I fucked into her.

Her pussy gripping me with each spurt. Seeming to reach for more and more cock. Sucking me in. Her hands racing up and down my back as she too was cumming with me this time.

humping up at me wildy. Again making her tits deliberately shake all over.

Her soft moans as she felt my cock expand and shoot with several hard spurts and finally my collapse on her.

Her pussy never stopping its massaging of my cock until I was completely soft inside her.

I rolled off her finally and was smothered by her kisses of pleasure.

Her hard nipples pressed into me, and then her arm and leg over me as Donna and Marie had also done.

Stroking her hair as she positioned her head on my chest.

Just a long pleasurable silence between us now.

Mutual caresses.

Feeling mom's pussy still pressed tight and moving up and down my thigh.

Feeling its wetness spread on my skin. All our juices spreading.

"Its wonderful feeling you shoot your cum in me honey." She whispered softly. Her hand stroking my arm.

"It really is special Kenny."

"Your sisters were right about that."

"Its so different from your dad, when he cums in me, and you."

"He's my husband, my partner and lover for life."

"You're my son, AND my lover."

"I can't help but always remember that when you're inside me, you are right back from where you were born. Right at the spot of your birth."

"Remembering how wonderful your father felt shooting in me, the night we KNEW you were conceived."

"I can remember that honey."

"Feeliong this massive load of cum he spurted in me."

"I remember shivering and cummin all over again."

"Now, your cum is in there right now. My own son's sperm and juice is right where I conceived you."

" I still feel its warmness Kenny honey."

"Your warm wet cum is in my womanhood honey."

She was rotating her pussy as if to stress the point.

Her hand still stroking softly up and down my side.

My own hand stroking her head and hair.

"I felt you honey."

"Right at the door of my cervix." Your cock was right there, where your father's sperm entered and we made you."

"I know damn well, if not for the pill honey, we would have made a baby just now."

She raised her head and looked into my eyes. Leaning down to kiss me softly now.

"I love you honey! As my son, and now, as my other lover."

I rolled her to her back and leaned over her to kiss her.

Now, as lovers.

Kissing her face and trailing down to her neck and then her tits.

She massaged my head lovingly as she felt my kisses.

Sucking and lick my own mother's tits and nipples.

Hearing her soft moans of pleasure.

I loved sucking her hardened nipples.

I knew she loved this too.

Feeling her naked body responding to my touches.

Her thigh pressing and seeming to urge my cock back into hardness once again, between my legs.

Sucking her nipples again, as she softly remembered feeding me with them so many years ago.

Telling me how dad had always enjoyed watching her feed me.

His excitement as she let him also suck her milk filled tits. Telling him he was getting HER milk, the same as she got HIS milk when she sucked him.

The excitement dad got as she knelt over his outstretched legs in bed and let him drain her tits into a large bowl for putting into bottles for me.

Giggling together as she felt like a cow being milked.

Dad's enjoyment of watching his wife's tits squirt so much milk, as he grasped her tits and squeezed out her milk. Drinking some from the bowl, to taste her very essence of motherhood.

Mom returning this shared joy as she had him kneel on hands and knees in bed and stroked his cock till it came in surges into a cup she had ready for it. Milking him in the same way he had done to her.

Licking and drinking this cum in front of him then. Telling him their shared juices were now in each other.

Then, both sucking these fluids right from the source from each other.

Mom was massaging my cock now, as she laid at my side.

Talking from memory.

I quietly listened to my own history.

Then honey, during the last month with you, I was far too big. You were a BIG baby.

My sister came to help me. Your dad helped all he could.

We finally made the couch downstairs into a bed for me because I couldn't do the stairs anymore.

That is where I began your dad's daily pleasure of blowjobs honey.

I spent long days on the couch from the doctor's orders.

I encouraged your dad to stand near my head so I could suck him. Pleasure him each day.

It was easier for me to lay on my side and suck him.

Keep my lover, my husband, satisfied.

THAT became a ritual between us honey.

I loved doing it for him. It made me happy to see his happiness.

We began to come up to our room every day after he got home from work. I could see his tension. Feel his anxiety from dealing with business and contracts.

" Over the years, I sucked him in almost every position you can imagine honey!"

"Not very much ever interfered with this ritual."

"We didn't let it."

"Yes, Kenny, I love sucking my husband, your father."

Feeling his hard maleness in my mouth, tasting him, feeling his complete manhood, throbbing with life as I sucked him.

Then to enjoy his seed spurting into me."

"Having the man I love so dearly, in my mouth and feeling pleasure from me."

"Now, you too, are enjoying this pleasure I love to do so much."

Mom's stroking on my cock, her words, had made me hard again without my realizing it.

Only when I felt her hand tighten around my cock did I realize how hard she had made me now.

"Now, I'll suck YOU again honey. I have your cum in my pussy, deep in my womanhood, and now I'll take you completely into my body."

She eased down and got between my legs and softly stroked me. Her tongue licking all over my cock and balls, She sucked them in her mouth and caresed them by rolling her tongue over and over them. Her hand softly stroking my cock as she did.

Her gentle suction on my balls was fantastic. She knew it from years of sucking dad.

Her soft moans again. My own moans.

Leaning up higher now, and then going straight down on my entire cock. Making it disappera into her throat.

Feeling her lips moving around my very base.

Her fingers softly caressing my balls at the same time.

Feeling her teeth gently scraping my shaft to excite me even further. Knowing exactly how much pressure to use.

Knowing she would cause deep moans from me.

Feeling my whole groin inflame with tension and desire as she sucked me.

Then, letting go of my cock, only to suck my balls into her mouth once more.

"I love doing this Kenny honey," she whispered from somewhere far below me.

Her hand massages all around my cock, groin and thighs as she sucked.

Mom was giving love along with her sucking.

She knew I would cum soon. She felt the telltale signs of my cock expanding.

Kissing and gently sucking my raised balls again.

Kneeling over me now on her hands and knees, my cock buried deep in her mouth.

Now going straight up and down many times sucking me harder and harder.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.