Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 41

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 41 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

We laid next to each other for at least another half hour.

Talking about a lot of things, and how she would be fixing up her house once she moved back in.

Since we were still alone and it was so peaceful, I decided to climb on top of her amd make love once more with her.

She eagerly reached for and guided my cock into her.

Happy that I seemed to have the stamina to do it again.

I tried differing motions with my hips as I fucked her.

In return, she too, was gyrating to give me deeper pleasure around my cock.

I knew she was really enjoying this. Trying her best to also pleasure me with these extra special movements of her inner pussy walls.

Long periods of searching each other's eyes as we fucked.

Old enought o be my own mother, and yet still looking so beautiful and youthful.

Her body cerainly was youthful.

Longer and more tender kisses now, as we finally brought each other to our climaxes.

Feeling her pussy massage my cock so nicely as she urged my cum into her.

Moaning as she felt me shoot.

Much like my own mom. I chalked it to their long experience.

I knew Marie was doing these things for my pleasure too.

I could see that she was totally enjoying this.

The wetness of her pussy. Her scraping her clit against my cock, as the other girls seemed to do also.

I knelt up now, still buried inside her.

I began to massage her pussy mound as I slid in and out of her.

I was able to massage her clit also, in this manner.

She loved it. I could see the extra excitement in her eyes and moans.

Feeling her pussy clamping my cock and watching it slide in and out of her was a turn on for me.

My thumbs did most of the work on her clit.

She went through a series of mini orgasms as I finally let go inside her.

Watching her too, as I watched mom as my cock spurted inside her.

The wetness from her orgasms was now making her entire crack wet, along with my whole groin.

Her moans of satisfaction cumming, and feeling MY cum shooting into her, said it all.

She was excited herself, watching my own expressions as I was shooting in her. Her hands caressing her tits as she smiled up to me.

A woman in the middle of recieving her lover's cum.

I stayed inside her and fell down to kiss her now.

Enjoying her pussy massage on my satisfied cock.

Yes! She was right when she said she knew how to pleasure a man.

We heard the sounds of mom and Donna coming in the kitchen as we went into the shower.

This time, just a quick rinse and a few loving caresses before we both quickly dressed.

Holding each other and tender kisses.

There was no need this time for any explanations to mom or Donna of what we were doing.

Just the knowing smiles from each of them.

Donna came to me for a hug.

Her smile was loving and tender.

I guess it was meant to erase and guilt I might have been feeling. Her manner of holding me and kissing me in these few seconds seemed to be saying it was all perfectly OK with her that I had just fucked her mother.

I helped bring in the rest of the groceries and put them away.

We decided to eat out on the deck again, since the weather was so nice and warm.

Karen was being dropped off by Bobby just as dad was pulling in the drive.

I sensed that mom was a little tired now, and looked like she needed a rest. It had been really hectic for her the past few days.

I did what I could do, for prepping dinner with Donna and me doing most of the work.

I insisted that mom go out on the deck and have a drink with dad while we got things ready. Marie also.

Karen also helped and soon, we were all eating.

I realized the only one out of this inner activity now was Karen.

I knew by the contentment she seemed to have all through dinner that she was probably well satisfied from being with Bobby.

All of us knew she was making love with him, but no one mentioned it. It seemed that it was HER business now.

Donna and I knew much more, of course, being with them at the lake and all of us making love.

Karen and Donna cleared off the dishes and we decided to leave mom, Marie and dad alone for a while. She had a phone call from dad's brother to delay the meeting until later this evening.

Mom and dad decided to go with her.

Karen, Donna and I were in the family room watching a movie when mom came in and said they were leaving for dad's brother's office.

She said they might stop for a drink afterward too.

"If you need my car, Kenny, Its OK. The keys are in the kitchen."

"Thanks mom."

"Want to go in the pool?" Karen asked.

"Yeah, I'd like to cool off a bit." Donna agreed too.

This time none of us bothered with suits. Just took off our clothes on the deck. Karen's eyes glued to my cock.

I really enjoyed looking at her and Donna completely naked like this. I knew they enjoyed being able to look at me too. Now, it seemed a little more relaxed between us.

All of us were enjoying this freedom.

We swam around for quite a while, talking about the trip to the lake and at Donna's Aunt's house.

I swam behind her and cupped her tits and kissed her neck. She liked feeling my naked cock against her under the water.

The same when I did it for Karen.

Only with Karen, I eased her to the side of the pool and sat her on the edge.

She was giggling as I spread her knees and then pushed her back to lick her pussy.

I quickly spread her pussy lips and sucked her clit. She moaned with joy.

She tasted wonderful.

Donna had come up along my side and reached down with one hand to caress my cock. Her other hand was sliding between my legs and cupping my balls from behind.

Her stroking me like this standing in the water was great.

Karean was humping up and down and moaning. Her tits were flopping, and her pussy was swelling as I sucked and licked her with passion.

I doubted that Donna would get much cum from me, after the session with her mom.

Her fingers and hand on my cock still felt nice.

It was adding to my own excitement. Having her watch me suck my sister again.

I loved licking my sister. Tasting her. Making her cum like I was doing.

I only wished that we had both had the nerve to start all this much earlier together. All the years of our early puberty.

Sneaking to spy on each other to see one of us naked.

Knowing NOW, in those times, she deliberately let me see her.

Now, here I was with my mouth and lips pleasing her and making her cum right in front of my girlfriend.

Thinking in my mind right now how excited she was also when I was fucking her or she was sucking me.

How close our mutual feelings and thoughts of being Twins.

She was begining to shiver now. Her orgasm around my sucking mouth was letting go.

Her moans to the unlistening world as she humped up hard to my mouth and I felt and tasted her flows of womanhood letting go in my mouth.

Donna's fingers were surrounding the tip of my cock and massaging it as I felt my own spasms into her hand.

Then the surprise. Her middle finger sliding quickly up into my ass as she continued to stroke me.

It made me lift my head back from my sister's pussy as Donna fucked into my ass and stroked my cock at the same time.

My small spurts of cum flowing into the pool.

My sister's wide spread pussy. So inflamed, so wet, just in front of my eyes.

Donna's urgings in my ear to suck her. Suck her cunt, as her finger fucked me.

Lick her pussy juice baby. Suck your sister.

Donna's tits pressed into my side as she finally realized my cum had ended, and pulled her finger our of my ass and let go of my cock.

Finally, Karen sat up and reached for my head to control my licking. Her cum had completed and she needed me to stop now.

Her breathing was still heavy. I raised my head and smiled up to her, then lowered my lips to her nipples.

"Hold up your beautiful tits for me honey."

I likced and sucked both of them eagerly.

It was another minute before she could really speak.

Her arms were reaching for me to come up to her. She wanted to hug me.

Her tits still heaving as she breathed heavily. I heaved myself out of the pool and slid straight on top of her to kiss her.

Both of us completely drained now.

Hearing Donna getting out of the pool herself, alongside of us.

Laying naked on top of my sister.

Lover to lover, brother to sister, Twin to Twin.

Now, almost wishing I had stopped Donna from milking and jerking what cum I DID have left in me, so I could have fucked Karen once more.

Still, with softened drained cock and all, I still ground all over my sister's pussy and mound for the added feelings.

Our kiss was sensitive, tender and loving.

Finally, I rolled off her and laid on my back. It was kind of late and I said that I really needed to get in bed. I was exhausted.

Karen leaned over my soft cock and kissed it softly. As if saying thank you.

Donna seemed completely OK with all of this.

Then we all got up and went to bed.

I kissed Karen once more in the hallway as she went to her own room.

Donna and I into ours.

She knew that making love tonight was out of the question.

Donna's usual arm and leg stretched across me as we both went to sleep.

Her soft tits pressed into my side.

It seemed much later than usual when I finally opened my eyes.

The sun was hotter and higher than usual.

I looked at the clock through bleary eyes.

Wow! It was 11 AM!

I never slept that late.

I wondered why no one woke me?

Donna had already gotten up and was gone.

I got up to take a piss. I could hear muted talking and giggling in mom's room.

I was still drowsy and went back in my room and laid on the bed.

I didn't know that the conversation in mom's room was getting HOT.

Much hotter than this day seemed to be.

"Oh mom, We want to thank you for letting us get on the pill." Karen and Cindi were telling mom.

"Well, there was almost no choice girls."

"You're both women now, and the guys your ages all have raging hormones!"

"Why take unnecessary chances?"

"I just wanted you both to be protected and become responsible."

""I ALSO want you to know that I know about you and Kenny, Karen!"

Karen's face turned three shades of red.

"Oh mom... I, we..."

"I know all about it honey." "I had a long talk with Kenny."

"I can kind of understand how it is with Twins." "You two are and always have been so close."

"I can see how exploring and learning each other could happen."

"I'm not going to stop either of you."

"I think it will work its own self out for the both of you."

"Oh mom... it's SOOOOOO different when Kenny and me..."

"I understand." "He's your brother. You two are much closer than any other guy you might meet."

"I'm just glad you're protected."

Now, Cindi joined in this little confession process.

"Mom, I have something to tell you too!"

Mom looked at Cindi, laying across the bed.

"Mom, Kenny and me have also made love." "I've gone down on him a few times too."

"Oh God!" "Kenny seems to be having a regular fucking harem around here!" mom said with exasperation.

"YOU too?"

"Yeah mom. It started when I walked in on Karen and him on the day of the dance."

"They were making lover in her room."

"I was kind of jealous and wanted to prove that I knew stuff too."

"One thing led to another and I ended up going down on Kenny then."

"Kenny and me went to the woods a few days later and we made love."

"It was really nice mom." Even though he's our brother. It was really nice... somehow so special."

"Yeah, Karen added. I feel the same way too. Its so special when he's making love with me too."

"i can't explain it mom. But its so different than with Bobby."

"I hope you're not really mad or hate us now, mom?"

"Well what can I do about it now?"

"What's done is done."

"You still do it with him?

"Once in a while mom." Cindi responded.

"He's usually too busy with Donna, and I'm with Phil a lot."

"How about you, Karen?"

"Yeah mom. Just last night he licked me til I had an..."

"Orgasm?"

"Yeah mom."

Mom had known about Karen and I, but now knowing about Cindi too, threw her a little.

Now, her own thoughts drifted to me and her. How SHE felt when we were making love.

She was debating whether to let the girls in on it. Realizing I had said nothing to them about her and I.

Then, she thought, The girls are being completely honest with me.

They never had to tell me about any of this and just let me wonder, she thought.

Mom got up and told the girls to stay right there. There was more that they should know also.

She came to my room and softly knocked.

"Kenny honey?"

Yeah mom?"

I was laying on the bed in my shorts.

She came over and sat on the side.

Her duster fell open but she paid no attention.

The girls and I have been having a "TALK"!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.