Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 26

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Once again we all gathered in my room and the girls, as usual sitting cross legged. They had changed into their nightgowns. I knew damn well my sisters didn't bother with any underwear.

Donna had on a thin duster with nothing underneath.

We had the textbooks out and I quizzed the girls on several points that might be on the final test tomorrow.

We were surprised that Donna knew most of the answers.

Cindi giving me constant smiles of appreciation every chance she got, AND a peek at her pussy.

I asked them how things went at the doctor's office today.

They all giggled.

Hold on Kenny... Karen ran into her room and returned with a big smile.

Holding up a round container.

"BIRTH CONTROL PILLS KENNY!"

"Mom said Cindi and I could have them now."

"I got mine refilled too honey." Donna added.

We had to promise mom that we would act like ladies and not spread out legs all over town.

"Well that should have been easy." I said.

"Yeah, but now that I have them, I'm thinking about it." Karen laughed.

"Yeah, let's go slutting this weekend." Cindi laughed.

"I'll fuck all the guys with blond hair at the mall, Karen can fuck all the guys with brown hair, and Donna can fuck the guys with black hair."

All three of them laughed again.

Karen was deliberately sitting with her knees up so that I could see her bare pussy without Donna realizing it. I could see all of it the way she had her legs spread.

She was deliberately making my mouth water!

She smiled as I looked at her, knowing she was teasing the shit out of me.

Especially seeing my cock getting hard in my shorts.

"Well, Karen said, We have to get some sleep for the test tomorrow. Come on Cin,

"Let these two love birds be."

Both of them gave me a sensuous kiss good night and left for their own room.

BOTH of them doing the same damn thing and pressing their tits into me also.

Donna and I got under the blanket and held each other tight for a long time.

"Were you pleased with my mother this afternoon honey?"

"Oh yes, Honey. It was nice."

I'm glad." Her hand was caressing my chest as my hand was stroking her hair.

It felt so nice to feel her naked tits against my chest, and now her soft hand caressing my cock.

"She's hoping you'll REQUIRE her soon, honey."

"What?"

"Yeah, she mentioned it down at the pool to me."

"She's hoping that if you have time that you will visit her and have your needs taken care of again."

"Oh honey, I am about to get MY NEEDS right now." As I rolled on top of her.

She spread her legs and smiled up to me in the moonlit room.

"I was hoping you would need me Kenny." "My pussy is ready for you."

I got between her legs and she reached for me. Softly stoking me and then guiding me. into her warmth.

She let out a soft moan as I sank into her.

"Oh honey..."I've hoped you would REQUIRE me all evening."

AGAIN, that damn word! I thought.

"We should have stayed up here, instead of going down to the pool." I said.

But your mom needed to relax too honey. I think it's good that she at least has mom & dad to talk to right now.

Now, we concentrated on loving each other. Kissing and fucking each other.

Feeling her hands on my back urging me deeper into her.

Her knees were spread wide and her pussy completely open to me.

"Do I feel good for you honey, is my pussy satisfying you?"

"Oh yesssss, Donna. Yessss. "I love being inside you honey."

I hugged her tight to me and fucked her harder, hoping that we could cum together.

Rocking back and forth over her pussy as I stayed buried so deep in her.

Feeling her wetness increase by the minute.

"OOOOHH Donna honey, I'm almost there honey... I'm almost..."

"I'm waiting for you Kenny, shoot honey." She whispered in my ear.

Her pussy was caressing me so magically. So lovingly.

Feeling my balls tighten as I began to spurt into her. She felt me cumming and moaned softly.

Her arms wrapped tight around my neck. Her shaking and shivering told me she was also cumming.

We stayed tight to each other for quite some time. Kissing and still feeling her pussy massaging my softened cock deep inside her wet pussy.

I know she liked this too.

I rolled next to her and then pulled her close to me on our sides. Stroking her hair as her hand went up and down my back.

Feeling her soft breath on my chest.

I knew we just shared love and deep feelings.

It wasn't long before I realized she had fallen asleep.

I laid there for a while, and then looked at the clock. It was about 11:15.

I wondered if mom would be downstairs waiting for me?

I crawled out of bed slowly so I wouldn't wake Donna.

Grabbing a bathrobe, I went down to the darkened parlor.

"I'm here Kenny."

I walked over toward the couch in the darkness and mom reached out for me, pulling me toward her. Her face going into my crotch as her arms went around me.

I felt her hand slide into my bathrobe and then cradle my balls. I felt her mouth slowly go down my cock and suck me softly.

Now her hands going to my ass and urging me to her mouth as she sucked.

UUUUMMMM Kenny, she finally moaned.

At least you can get hard honey.

She moved to the end of the couch and asked me to lay with my head in her lap.

Good. We needed to talk.

Once I was settled, she leaned forward and pressed her tit to my mouth.

I caressed it and sucked it softly for a while as she moaned softly.

Her hand stroking my hair.

"Reminds me of when you were a little baby honey when I fed you these tits."

"I remember how you made them sore also."

" Now, you suck them with passion and love. Just as I sucked you a minute ago."

"Did you make love with her honey?"

"Yeah mom, it was nice."

"It was nice with your father too, honey."

"Oh how I enjoy feeling him in me and knowing that our love is also pleasuring him too."

"His touch is tender too, Kenny. Always."

"I was smiling while your dad was in me and thinking that you were in Donna at the same time."

"I let the girls get their Birth Control Pills honey."

"Yeah, they told me." "They're excited that you allowed them to get them."

"Well, I remember when I was their age and we didn't have the pill then. "

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.