Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 24

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Again I went to school with elated thoughts. Recounting all the things mom and I had just done together. How very open and lovingly she accepted my personal wants and dreams.

Still, the wonderful images running through my mind of her complete nakedness. How absolutely beautiful she was, still looking quite a bit younger than almost 40! Remembering now, the stares and glances of other men at her as we both went shopping somewhere. Sometimes wearing a nice matching blouse and shorts, or a nice fitted skirt. I remember always feeling so proud to be walking with her.

Through all of these memories, my "sessions" with my cock afterward. In my room with her image running freshly through my mind. Knowing that she was just 10 or 12 feet away stripping down in her room to change clothes. Imagining her wonderful full tits as they appeared in my mind, swinging free as she took off her bra. Feeling my cock come to the edge of my climax and shooting again and again to my lust for her.

All thesd memories and thoughts being forced out of my mind now, as I walked into the classroom to quick refresh for the test in a half hour.

Finally seeing Stan, and making a quick meet set up for tommorrow to hopefully go to the river bank we all liked so much.

Now, opening one of my text book and finding PICTURES!

FAMILIAR PICTURES!

Pictures of naked women on their knees sucking men. Women on their hands and knees being fucked as I had just done with mom!

A letter folded neatly addressed to "My Loving Son, Kenny"

Kenny honey, I guess this seems to be the best way to tell you how much I love you, as your mother and now, as my OTHER lover. I needed to say these things while they are fresh in my mind honey.

Knowing you are now probably in school and reading this. Knowing in MY mind I am still feeling the wonderful pleasure you have just left me with. For several years I have felt a deeper need somewhere in me for YOU, Kenny. My only son. Seeing you grow, mature, and your body so healthy. How proud I have always been of you! I never understood this most deep need in me for this with you!

Feeling strange sexual urges as I watched you swim in the pool, or those occasional "accidents" when I saw you naked coming out of the bathroom. Later thirsting for YOUR growing cock for some strange reason, when I already had your father's at any time I desired.

The "accidents" when you also saw ME, which for the most part, were never accidents at all honey.

I had this deep need for you to see ME, and hopefully satisfy your hopes as I knew you were so busy masturbating in your room. How many times I wanted to come in and do it for you honey. Listening to you moan, and your eventual climax that almost always forced me to also have an orgasm along with you... outside your door.

Now, that door is wide open for us. A dream as you say, is now reality for you and I. Now, I openly invite you to enjoy my body as a lover, as only your father has ever done. I have never been touched by any other man honey. BUT, now there is you... !

I know, and you know, how this is considered so wrong. I just cannot seem to help myself any longer in my need for having YOU, my only son coming back into my very womanhood, from where you were conceived and born...

Yes, Kenny honey! To fulfill your years long dreams of having me, come true, also.

Just as my dreams are now happening when you touch me, and I feel your wonderful maleness deep inside me! Enclosed are some of the pictures of the blond you chose as your favorite. I hope you won't mind that I cut them out of the magazine.

Knowing your favorite, and asking YOU to circle others here that you might want to do with me, as I have circled for myself to do with YOU in our private moments. Yes, some seem a bit wild, but they are ALL erotic and make me wet looking at them now. I can easily see how you would be excited and masturbate with them!

I don't want to come between you and Donna for any reason honey. I want you to know that I will be here when you can, and I can, and together we will do these pictures you like so much, and much more.

Less than an hour ago honey. I sucked you. I watched as you went through your stages of pleasure and final climax and spurting so excitingly as I greedily drank you.

I now have the wonderful feeling that I have YOU, my son, deep inside my body once again. Your very special semen that contains YOU, my own son, is in my body now. It makes me shiver now, with happiness.

Knowing I bent over you and took YOUR cock in my mouth and sucked your inherited male seed from you into me. That BOTH of us were fulfilling a many years long dream of sharing our mother and son sex. See my favorites here now, too, Kenny. I have the ones YOU chose of these and I am willing and open for all of them in this new level you and I have risen to. First, spend quality time with your new girl, Kenny. THEN, you and I can share ourselves. My first duty is to your father who also needs me as I need him. On the refrigerator honey, are those magnets. I will send you a signal through the "F."

It will be set aside without causing a distraction to the others.

If it is upright, being normal, it will mean I need you and will try for THAT evening sometime. If it is on its side, I will be with your father all that night. If it is upside down, I will be waiting for YOU to turn it backwards if you can or feel able to meet me in the living room that night. Those two uprights of the F, will be my open legs inviting you within me once again!

Just keep my thoughts that I love you dearly, and please, please now destroy this letter. You know how much we must protect this new love we now share!

Love and passion,
Mom

Wow! I thought, Hearing the bell ring for the signal that I now had to go to another classroom for the test. It left no time for looking through our new pictures to choose.

Very busy for the next two and a half hours wracking my brain for algebra answers and functions to resolve the problems on the paper.

Why was I imagining seeing mom's legs leading to her pussy, as I stared at an acute angle looking for degrees to solve an equation???

Finally, I found myself standing at the phone booth at the corner calling Marie. It was only 2 PM. I realized that none of the girls would be home till much later when they were all finished with their exams at the doctor's office.

I also know that the girls would entice mom to make a "pit stop" that would last for at least another hour at the mall.

I sat on a bench and waited a few short minutes before seeing a smiling Marie pull up to the curb. How absolutely beautiful she was! Dressed in a nice fitted blouse, slacks and her curly auburn hair was impeccable. A perfect candidate for one of my magazines!

I knew that before this afternoon was over, that she and I would be making love once again!

Chapter 25

Marie was all smiles as I got in her car. She asked if I was hungry? Hell yes! Marie! Good! I have some sandwiches and a beer if you want, when we get to my sister's. I was engrossed ny her tits now highlighted by the bright afternoon sun outlining them through the car window.

"Well, It looks like I will be in court sooner than I thought with that bastard husband of mine." she said. Your Uncle called me this morning and said Friday would be an important hearing. 'All in all she said that it looked like at least another month before he would be forced to move out and they could move back in.

"Your Uncle is going to see about getting support for Donna and Paulie, and maybe even something for myself,." she added.

"I had a long talk with Paulie, but didn't tell him the rotten parts, Kenny."

" He feels Ok with my getting divorced from his dad.' "They never got along very well anyway. I always thought his rotten father was jealous of him."

"You can also stop drilling holes through my tits Kenny!" She smiled as we stopped for a light.

"You can have me when we get to my sister's. I will do anything you would like of me, honey."

I grinned at the prospects of what she had said.

"I'm serious Kenny." "I owe YOU an awful lot for helping this major change in all our lives."

She turned and smiled warmly to me as her hand crept over to my crotch and caressed my cock through my jeans.

"Would you like me to suck you right away, or have me serve you lunch first?"

Wow, I thought. She WAS serious! Well, I'm a bit hungry..."

"OK, settled." "Sliced beef, beer and a blowjob for Kenny, comming up!"

We pulled into the drive of her sister's house now. "My sister is working till 11 tonight." she said.

We went into the smallish house and directly into the kitchen. Sure enough, she reached in the fridge for a cold bottle of beer, and then made me a really nice sliced beef, lettuce with tomato sandwich.

It took about fifteen minutes to finish them both, Now, she took the plate and put it in the sink. I stood as if to see what her work needed done now. She turned from the sink and smiled at me as she went to her knees.

"Now I will suck you and relieve your manly tensions."

"You'll let me know right away if I am doing it wrong for you, won't you Kenny?"

I didn't know how to respond to this. She smiled and said

"Enjoy my mouth on you Kenny."

Then she proceeded to suck me with a delight that had me on the edge and back so many times. Seeming to deliberately want to make it last for me. Her mouth was wonderful as she went up and down my cock and then took my whole sack and balls in and sucked them softly. I was moaning and my legs were wobbly as I stood there receiving this wonderful pleasure from her.

"Am I doing it as you require Kenny?" "Is my mouth pleasuring you as your cock needs?"

OOOOOHHHH Marie, its so wonderful." I moaned. Please continue.

"Yes sir."

Within three more minutes I was shooting into her mouth. She went all the way down and held me there into her throat as she felt me cumming. I could feel her gulping as she sucked me harder and feverishly caressed my balls all the way through my climax.

My whole cock was engulfed in her mouth and throat!

She stayed there on her knees with expectant eyes. My spasms had long stopped and she was still there holding my entire cock in her throat.

THEN, it dawned on me. Ding a fucking ling! She was waiting for my permission to be finished sucking me and to rise once again!

"I'm finished Marie."

"I've emptied my cock now." "You can get up."

Now, she slowly let loose of my cock and rose.

She looked at me softly and said my cum was delicious and she hoped I would give her permission to suck me again soon.! She asked if I was pleased with her performance on my cock?"

I told her it was wonderful, not realizing she was expecting a completely different answer or a smack in the mouth for being too impertinent!

I brushed this episode aside and asked what she needed done.

"Oh Yes, if you would kindly follow me, I will show you."

"This bed needs moved and I am just not strong enough Kenny."

It took about twenty minutes and I had the bed and dresser jockeyed around so that the sun would not beat into her eyes at the crack of dawn now.

There were about 6 small boxes that were rather heavy for a woman. They held books, and other stuff that weren't needed right now and I took them out to the garage and up on empty rear shelves.

All in all, her whole list of needed things were only about a half hour's time for me. She asked if I REQUIRED another beer now? I nodded and she poured it perfectly with a nice head and served me.

"Please tell me how I can repay you for your services Kenny?"

"I apologize for being with a lack of money right now... ?"

I was sitting in an easy chair in the living room as she now stood before me, so beautiful.

"What is it I can do for your pleasure Kenny? I am willing to please you in ANY manner you may require of me?"

With that, she started to unbutton her blouse and then lowered her slacks. She picked them both up and folded them neatly and placed them on the coffee table. Now she turned to me and stood with just her pretty black lacy bra and matching panties. Her smile was beautiful as she reached behind her and quickly undid her bra and placed it on top her other clothes. Facing me again as she lowered her panties.

OOOOHHH Shit! I thought. Now, she stood in front of me completely naked and gorgeous. An almost flawless body, and framed by her long auburn hair. She seemed to be waiting for a word from me.

AN ORDER, I finally realized!

I stood and kissed her pretty lips and stood back. " I would like you to strip me and take me to your bed!"

She smiled and reached for the buttons of my shirt and slowly took it off me and folded it again, neatly on the coffee table. Then she started with my jeans and lowered them and my shorts and boots.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.