Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

After a while, the girls realized that they too, had to study a little for tommorrow's tests. We all went upstairs as mom and dad were now coming down in their suits.

They seemed disappointed that we had already gotten out of the pool already.

"We need to study a little for tommorrow." Karen said.

"Don't want us to flunk, do you?" as she smiled to mom.

"No honey, we'll see you later."

Soon Karen and Donna were sitting cross legged on my,... OUR... bed with a couple of books from school.

I got the bright idea of inviting Cindi in with us. Her eyes really perked up at this.

"Oh, why sure Kenny, I was getting a little bored here alone studying."

Immediately I felt guilty realizing how much we all really did leave her pretty much alone or at least out of our circle a lot of the time.

I hugged her to me as she got off her bed. This time, I openly reached down and caressed her tits under her shirt.

This was the first time I had done this with her.

"Soon honey, soon, you and me will make love. I promise. I want to feel you so badly inside."

"Me too Kenny." "I get sick of hearing Donna or Karen brag how nice THEY feel after you fuck them." They each tell me things.

"I never say anything though."

I leaned down and gave her a nice kiss and her arms went around my neck. My hand was still caressing her tit. How soft and tender she was. Seeming so innocent. So loving. So beautiful.

"Wish we could do it right now, Kenny." "I've been kinda horny all night."

"Too dangerous right now honey. Really."

"I know, damn it." Now, I just had to reach down to her pussy and caress THAT for the very first time also.

"Oh Kenny, please don't!"

"I'll get too fucking excited. Please don't start now Kenny."

"OK Honey, as I only slid my hand up and down her pussy once or twice."

"UUUUMMMMM, I said. "

"How nice it feels down there." "Feeling her naked pussy lips and soft mound for the first time. I felt her automatically hump my hand as she wished we could continue.

"I promise soon, honey." I said softly.

Then we went back into my room with the other girls.

Before long we were all sitting on my bed and quizzing each other of things that might be on the tests.

There was no mistaking that each of us all had sex on our minds also.

I made a remark that all of their nipples were really hard! They each looked down at their nipples and smiled. Sure enough, they all were.

Now, all three of them were looking to see if my cock was hard also. It was.

I knew damn well that Karen would tell Cindi about sucking me with Donna right there, in the pool earlier, when they got alone in their bedroom later.

I knew that my sisters were feeling pangs of jealousy that Donna could actually sleep with me and make love, while they had to be content with their fingers.

I decided to lean over and caress Donna's hanging tits through her duster, as she was slightly leaning forward with her crossed legs.

"OH SHIT!" Karen said. "There he goes again."

Donna smiled and then leaned back.

"Damn, Donna!" "You get to do all this neat stuff with our brother and we get stuck with our boyfriends being at work or home!" Karen complained again.

Donna seemed to blush now, not knowing what to say.

A moment later, mom had knocked on the door and came in.

She seemed surprise that all the girls were in my room and MORE surprised that it appeared we were actually studying. She still had her two piece on, but also a light flowery duster kind of thing. Her hair was wrapped in a small towel drying.

"Well, she said, "I guess I won't bother all of you with the drudge of sliding a fork through some strawberry shortcake?"

She knew that we would trample her to the ground in a race to get downstairs!

I lingered behind the girls and leaned down to give mom a kiss.

I realized that I had become quite a bit taller than her now. Something she was already well aware of. I put my arms around her and kissed her again.

Then we went downstairs and all ate the shortcake snack.

Mom had reminded the girls that they would all be going to the GYN tomorrow aftrnoon.

"Mom?" Karen asked. "Yeah honey?"

"Can we talk for a while?"

"I mean up in our room?" "So that means GIRL STUFF, KENNY!" "Yeah, butt out Kenny." Cindy smirked at me.

I knew damn well that the girls were somehow going to bring up the subject of birth control pills!

I had a feeling THIS was going to be a longer than usual GIRL TALK tonight.

I fully understood the importance of First, The girls BOTH asking for them, and Second, the REASONS for asking?

I knew from experience, that mom would talk to them in depth about THIS particular part of GIRL STUFF.

I knew she would be asking them if they were or ARE into having sex right now.

I also knew, that from experience again, that my sisters would fess up and tell her yes.

I knew mom would "ACT" surprised as if she couldn't tell this fact for herself about her own daughters already.

I knew mom would also stress how important it was for the girls to be careful and very, very selective of any guy they decided to make love with.

I looked at Donna, and said, "Well, YOU'RE a girl too, in case you haven't noticed?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.