Twins in Love - Cover

Twins in Love

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 19

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Twin brother and sister learn the complexities of losing their virginities to each other. The closer ties of each of them, only to be forced to admit a younger sister upon being discovered.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"Feel me Kenny, Feel me like I feel you honey."

We are finally as one, like I said. As your father has only had of me." No others, ever!

OOOOHHH Kenny honey. Your manhood feels so wonderful in me.!

"Love me Kenny as I love you now."

Her pussy became wetter as I plunged in and out of her now. My moans of pure pleasure. Her meeting each of my thrusts with her own and her soft smile.

OOOOOHHH Mom, this is such..."OOOOHHH.

"Yes! I feel it too honey!" I feel that electricity of my own son fucking me."

"Yes, shocked to hear me say that?"

"I speak like that with your father Kenny, here in this bed as we love each other." "I say that, and much more as he loves me."

"I know YOU have never heard me say these words of sex."

"Now, you are in this bed and we are loving each other." Yes, Kenny... I DO talk like that in this room of our love."

Her pussy was gyrating in circles as we pumped at each other.

After long, long minutes of this intense loving, I felt my cock begin to start spurting.

"OOOOHHH mom, I'm... OOOOHHH I'm...

"I feel you honey, I feel it leaving your manhood into me." "OOOOOHHH Let it go honey." I want you in me."

Her pussy now seeming to give extra caressing, exta urging as I felt spurt after spurt leave my cock deep inside her. Her hands reaching to pull me down for a kiss. Her pussy pressing much tighter to me as she felt my spurts.

Once again her parted lips as she humped softly and milked me of my cum. Her tits now pressed so hard into my chest, feeling her hardened nipples and her arms holding me tightly to her through my spasms into her massaging pussy.

Her gentle moans as we kissed and felt me emptying into her for the very first time! Feeling so much of her wetness now, as my cock stayed buried so deep inside her wet warmth.

Knowing she had also cum somehwere through this wonderful union.

Her pussy continuously massaging my buried and softening cock so nicely as her hands caressed my back and arms.

Long moments of just laying there now.

Still feeling her pussy caressing slowing now. Her touches bringing me back to the present once again.

"I trust that this will stay only between you and I honey." "You know what it would mean if..." she said.

"OOOHHH Yes, mom. I understand. I really do."

"Do you want this to happen again honey?"

"Do you want to continue making love like this with me?"

I looked into her eyes only inches from my own. I saw deep desire, a different expression now, a look of love and hope in her eyes.

I knew that my own eyes must have had much the same expressions.

"Yes, mom, Yes, I finally said. I would really like to do this again if it's OK with you."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.