Smoke Alarm - Cover

Smoke Alarm

Copyright© 2003 by Flaps

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A gifted young man helps out the lady next door. She is enthralled and probably impregnated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

Peter dragged himself out of Shelly Jasper's bedroom, an exhausted and completely satiated young man. He left the lovely Mrs. Jasper in her bed asleep amoungst numerous wetspots and puddles of dried and drying semen. Before she dozed off they had arranged a method of contacting one another for future carnal episodes. Shelly told him that she was now "ruined for any other man", and would need him regularly. This made Peter feel quite proud of himself...

Two days later as Peter was back at the cursed chemistry book, the Misik's phone rang one time and stopped. Peter checked his watch, and made his way downstairs to the kitchen phone. His parents were riveted to the evening news exactly five minutes later when the phone rang again. Peter snatched it up, and called out, "It's for me!"

"Can you come over?" Said Shelly breathlessly.

"I was hoping you were going to ask that", Peter replied, "about twenty minutes OK?"

"Oh wonderful!" she squealed, "guess what! I'm gonna have a baby!"

"Whoa! How on earth do you know that?"

I did one of those home pregnancy tests and it came up positive! Oh Peter, you've made me so happy, you've gotta get over here!"

"Alright, OK, gimme a few minutes - Jeez you're gonna have to explain this to me."

"Baby, I'm going to do anything you want tonight, you just come in the basement door and hang on!"

Peter's cock began growing as he hung up and imagined Shelly as he had last seen her.

"I'm going out for a while you guys!" He yelled.

"OK honey. Are you set for lunch tomorrow?" Called his Mom.

"Yeah, Ma. I'm good. See you in a bit"

Peter scooted out the back door, and made his way discreetly into the Jasper's backyard. It was easy, and since there was a gate behind the garage, nobody in the neighborhood or in his house could see him enter or depart.

The Jaspers had a daylight basement on the backside of their home which had been remodeled into a rumpus room and small laundry area. Peter was amused as he thought about this as he was fairly sure from the way Shelly talked that there wasn't much 'rumpus' with Larry Jasper.

He slid open the french door and peered into the darkened room. As he entered, Shelly jumped into his arms and wrapped her long legs around his waist. She was wearing the same robe that she'd had on when he came over to shut off the smoke alarm. The breathless woman pulled his head forward and stuck her tongue in his ear.

"YOU are going to have a good time tonight, daddy!" she whispered in his wet ear.

"I already am, momma," he said squeezing her round little bottom. "Now tell me about this miraculous test you took."

"You get them at any drug store, pee on it, and it goes blue if you're knocked up. What's to tell?"

"But how long do you have to be pregnant for it to work?" Peter wanted to know.

"Twenty four hours is what they say, and it was bluer than hell right before I called you."

"Well, hot damn! I think we need to double check." Peter declared. "I'll hold it this time."

Shelly laughed delightedly, "You nasty man, you just want to watch me pee, don't you?"

"Maybe. You said 'anything I want', I believe."

"So I did," she said dropping her feet to the floor. "Hold on I'll go get it, and we can do this bad thing in the backyard!"

She scampered up the steps, and was back very shortly holding a slim package from which she extracted a white cylinder with a little opening in the side.

Shelly grinned at him, "Ok big boy, see this hole here? I have to pee into it, and I might get some on you, cuz I'm not too accurate."

"Let's go lovely lady", said Peter waving her grandly out the door.

She stepped out onto the grass and squatted delicately, holding the little robe up so Peter could see everything. He sat beside her and suggested that she sit on his leg.

"I'll probably get some on you if I do."

"I'll live with it," he said drily. So she sat on him and spread her gorgeous legs wide.

Shelly whispered into his ear, "Can you see, Baby?"

Peter could see alright, and he was hugely aroused by the sight. Her pussy lips were pooching out of their surrounding black hair, and were pulled slightly apart by her spread legs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.