Smoke Alarm - Cover

Smoke Alarm

Copyright© 2003 by Flaps

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A gifted young man helps out the lady next door. She is enthralled and probably impregnated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Water Sports   Pregnancy   Size  

Two days passed before Peter saw Mrs. Jasper again, and when he did, it was not next door, but in the supermarket. She was halfway down aisle eight in front of the magazines, oblivious to the ebb and flow of other shoppers and totally focused on a copy of 'Modern Mother'. She was startled by his greeting of, "Well are you going to buy it?"

"Wha - Oh well hello there!" She looked slightly sheepish which Peter didn't quite understand. "I can never get down this aisle without stopping here."

"Ah hah. With me it's the cookie aisle." He smiled.

Shelly looked around curiously, "Are you here alone?"

His smile turned into a grin, "Oh no, my Mom'd never let me in the grocery store unsupervised. Does yours?"

She flushed and stammered, "Well I didn't mean to - hey you're messing with me aren't you?"

Peter laughed, "Yeah I was. Sorry. Watcha reading?"

Shelly whispered conspiratorily, "About how to get pregnant. It's fascinating. You might want to check it out." She gave a little wink, and said in a normal voice, "Say, is there any chance you could stop by tonight?"

It was Peter's turn to stammer, "Well uh, - How to get - Whoa! You bet I could stop by."

She smiled innocently at him, "Oh good! About seven?"

Peter nodded, following the path of the magazine as she replaced it on the rack.

As she started to push her cart away Shelly whispered tartly to him, "If your Mom wasn't at the end of the aisle I'd kiss you goodbye." She waved at Mrs. Misik and continued with her shopping.

Peter's mother rolled her cart up and said, "She's a nice young woman isn't she?"

He agreed wholeheartedly as he tried to figure out how to sneak a copy of Modern Mother out of the store. The headlined article was titled 'Conception tips', and that had Peter in an agony of curiosity and excitement.

"You want me to grab anything, Ma?"

"If you could find your Dad's oat bread, it'd be a help. I couldn't."

He walked back toward the bakery to search, deciding he'd just have to come back and swipe a copy. There was no way to explain buying that magazine to his mom without arousing her suspicions.

Wizard shopper that he was, Peter found the oat bread and met his mom at the checkout.

As soon as they got home he zipped up to his room to read the magazine he had stuffed down his pants.

'Modern Mother' had about a zillion ads for nursing bras, diapers, and various maternity wear. All featuring gorgeous young models. The article of interest was mostly a disappointment to Peter, with three exceptions; one, a suggestion that it was a good idea for the hopeful young woman to keep her pelvis elevated for a while following intercourse, and two, that there was some evidence indicating that a female orgasm following the ejaculation of her partner might increase her chances of conceiving. The image THAT put into Peter's head got some serious bloodflow going to his penis. The third tip made him stop breathing for a second. The article said that gentle massage of the testicles with warm (not hot) oil was found to stimulate sperm production. He almost laughed out loud at that, thinking wryly that it'd stimulate a lot of things. God! Had Shelly read this part? He remembered her look in the store and thought she probably had.

"Peter!" His mother said from the doorway, scaring the shit out of him, "I'm meeting your father downtown tonight for dinner, and we'll be late. I need to get going soon. You'll have to fix something for yourself, kiddo."

He recovered quickly and gave a silent prayer of thanks, "I'll manage, Ma. How late?"

"I'm not sure, honey. We're going to see a play at ACT. I would guess about midnight", she said over her shoulder on her way to the bathroom.

Peter pumped his arm in silent celabration. It was too perfect! He finished the conception article in case there was any more good news. There was one more little item that he filed away. It said that the two most successful positions seemed to be missionary and, "what is commonly refered to as doggy-style."

Mrs. Misik called out goodbye at about 6:30 as Peter was in the kitchen and gobbling down some leftovers. He said goodbye with his mouth full and then headed for the shower. At 6:58 he knocked on Mrs. Jasper's front door.

He heard her faintly calling, "It's unlocked!" Peter entered and shut the door behind him, then came back to lock it.

Shelly called again from upstairs, "Peter? That IS you isn't it?"

"Yes Shelly it's me. Where are you?"

"I'm in the bath honey, could you come do by back for me?"

Peter heard the smile in her voice as he tried to be casual, taking the steps three at a time, "Do it with what?"

"Soap you idiot", she laughed, "what did you think?"

The eager young man stopped momentarily on the way through her bedroom where he broke his old personal best at undressing, and proceeded toward the bathroom quite naked, and sporting a very impressive hard-on. Though shedding his clothes took less than ten seconds, his impatient neighbor noticed the delay and called again, "Did you get lost?" And then when he appeared in the doorway she gasped, "Oh God, baby, look at you!"

Shelly was pretty stunning herself. Peter sighed as he looked in the bathroom at her shiny, slick body sitting there bathed in water and candlelight.

"Oh man." He breathed as he felt his control slipping, "You are spectacular!"

She smiled prettily at him, holding her red hair up behind her head and then giggling nervously, "Thank you. You're looking very handsome yourself."

Peter was moving in slow motion as he caressed her soapy curves with his eyes. This seemed to be the exact reaction the young woman was looking for, and her eyes held him, twinkling with excitement. She stood up to let let him see everything and slowly turned her back. Then she bent from the waist, letting her feet slide apart, and handed him a soapy washcloth between her legs.

Peter was in heaven as he took the cloth from her. Shelly held her position while he kissed her delicately at the top of the crack of her ass. As he traced his lips downward she pushed gently back at him with her bottom.

"You might have step in here to do it right," she suggested in a whisper.

Peter stood up and stepped in the warm bath behind her, letting his stiff prick slide between her legs. As he stroked her back absently with the washcloth, Shelly cupped the shiny, bloated head of his cock and used it as a handle to pull him up snugly against her pussy. The lovely thing still stuck out in front of her as far as her husband's stuck out in front of him. Her eyes closed and she began to slide back and forth on the top of his shaft. A little shudder ran through her at the contact.

Bobbing around in the bathwater was a large bottle of baby oil which immediately caught Peter's eye. He reached around the slippery girl and squeezed her right tit, pinching the nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

Shelly groaned softly while Peter pulled her head back with his other hand, slipped a finger in her mouth, and whispered in her ear, "What's the baby oil for?"

"To help make a baby" she whispered back.

"Watcha gonna do with it?" he pressed.

"If you promise not to come too soon, I'll show you", she said with a shaky voice."

"I'm not promising anything if oil's involved", he laughed.

Shelly wiggled off her big playtoy, and turned to face him. She held his face in her warm hands and said softly, "Peter I want every drop of sperm that comes out of you tonight to go inside me. I'm at my most fertile right now, and I want a baby."

Peter's pulsing cock lurched at her words, and a look of worry crossed her face.

"Will you tell me when you're close?"

He nodded with a smile, and Shelly dropped to her knees grabbing for the bottle, and nuzzling the huge penis in front of her face. She kissed the large rim softly and flicked her tongue underneath the thick shaft.

When Peter moaned, she looked up at him and gave a smiling caution, "You be a good boy now. It's not polite to squirt all over me."

"You didn't object the other day", he pointed out.

"That was different," she said primly, and offered no futher explanation.

Shelly took the top off the bottle of oil and dumped a great deal of it on the base of his penis. It ran down over his scrotum and dripped off his big balls into the tub. Shelly poured more into her left palm and set the bottle down. She wrapped both hands around his dangling testacles and gently squeezed as they slid between her fingers. Then she grasped the slack flesh under his rigid dick with her right hand and pulled slowly down like she was milking a cow, all the while softly tickling his swollen balls with her left hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.