Cousin Swap - Cover

Cousin Swap

by Titmouse

Copyright© 2003 by Titmouse

Erotica Sex Story: Two guys, two girls, one car. A choice regretted, a choice corrected. If at first you don't get the girl you wanted, try, try again.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Group Sex   Anal Sex   .

When Alec suggested that we swap partners, Eve - the girl I had just fucked - reached over the seat and swatted the back of his head. Jody, his date and Eve's cousin, shrieked in outrage and called him several bad names. He and I both laughed and pretended that it was a joke.

When the storm had died down, Alec said, "No, seriously, why don't we?" which set off another one. Somewhere in the middle of it, while she was still ragging on Alec, I noticed Jody look at me. Our eyes met in a brief, blank glance that showed nothing but meant everything. She was pretending to be outraged but really wasn't. Her gaze shifted to Eve.

This time, when the storm had died down, it was Jody who said, "No, seriously, why don't we?" And there was a silence in the car. For a long time. We all turned to Eve, who looked at each of us, then said, "Okay, why don't we?"

Jody smiled at her. "Just this once," she said.

"Just this once," Eve repeated, nodding.

Even though they were committed, it was still awkward. Neither of them could figure out how to take the next step. As young as I was, I knew better than to suggest anything. I'd never hear the end of it. But I was praying like crazy.

"Change places with me," Jody said. "Come on up here."

That was enough to get them moving. Eve, still naked from the waist down, crawled over the front seat with Jody's help and slipped down between them. Had there been more light in the car, I would have had a perfect view of her snatch. For a moment, there were three of them in the front seat. Jody stretched her arms around both, sort of pulling them together. She kissed Alec deeply, then kissed Eve on the cheek.

"Take good care of my baby," she said to Eve. "And you," she said to Alec, "fuck her good and hard. If she's only going to get it once, it ought to be worth it." Then she let go of them, turned to me with a smile, and held her hands out me. I helped her climb over the seat back to join me. My cock, which had shot its load only a few minutes before, was suddenly rock hard again. This was by far the sexiest thing I'd ever done.

Alec glanced back at me. I winked with the eye that Jody couldn't see. We'd planned this the day before, or speculated about it anyway. We'd both said that it was okay with us but the girls would never agree. Surprise!

Eve looked back at me from the front seat. "Don't look," she said, and watched me until I turned away.

I looked at Jody, and she smiled at me. Like Eve, she was naked from the waist down. She had a tight, ribbed undershirt over her breasts that she'd pulled down. From the way her nipples poked the cloth out, though, it was obvious that there was nothing under the shirt but bare tit.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi, yourself," I said back. I put my arm around her shoulder and she snuggled into me, raising her lips for a kiss. I was happy to oblige.

This would never have happened if either Alec or I had been serious about either of these girls. But we had just met them two weekends before, up at the Lake Shaeffer. They were staying at a cabin with Jody's parents for two weeks; we'd driven up from Lafayette looking for action. We'd both scored the night we met them, all in the car together, just like tonight. We'd made a date that night to come back this weekend. And here we were again, all in the car together, just like before. Almost.

Jody kissed better than Eve. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and Jody opened wide to welcome it. The kiss went on for a long time. After a while, I slid my hand under her top and up to cup her tit. Jody wriggled her chest against my hand, letting me know she liked it.

Her tits were smaller than Eve's, but I didn't mind. In my hand, Eve's tit had seemed ponderous and less responsive. She seemed to get little pleasure from my fondling them although completely willing to let me indulge myself. Jody, in contrast, responded eagerly to my touch, squirming and pressing back into my hand. Her tit fit my palm perfectly, her nipple sticking out like a pencil eraser. I hiked her blouse up and felt the other one, too. It matched.

Jody slid her hand into my lap and wrapped her fingers around my dick. I pushed my ass forward in response, and my cock slid through her grip. It was still greasy from Eve's pussy.

"Ooh," Jody whispered, "looks like you're ready."

"Hell, yes!" I whispered back.

Truth is, I'd preferred Jody from the start, but Eve had latched on and never let go. Not that I minded much. She was pretty enough - strawberry-blonde hair, blue eyes and stacked, top and bottom. It's just that I've always preferred girls with Jody's build - slim and tight. She was cute, peppy, and sexy as hell, with short brown hair, firm tits high on her chest, and long slender legs. I'm pretty sure Alec would have preferred Eve to begin with. The switch was his idea.

I glanced at the front seat. Alec was leaning back against it, and Eve was out of sight. He let out a long sigh, and I was pretty sure Eve was swallowing his prick. Jody and I looked at each other and smiled.

I dropped my hand to her lap and pushed down toward her pussy. She spread her thighs wider to give me room, and I slipped a finger into her. I wasn't the only one still greasy. Her cunt was slick with Alec's cum.

"Oh, god!" Jody breathed in my ear as I churned my finger in her tunnel. When I slid my finger out and stroked her clit, she made a high, whiny sigh and shuddered. Her clit felt like another nipple, but much slicker.

"I'm still horny," she whispered in my ear. "I... didn't make it with Alec." Her hand stroked my cock. "That's why I wanted to change."

I pushed two fingers into her pussy. It was tight but slippery enough that they went in easily. Jody moaned softly.

"I wanted you anyway," she hissed. "But Eve."

"Yeah," I said. "Me, too."

"Really?"

"Yeah."

Jody rolled her hips around my probing fingers. She pumped her hand on my prick.

"Well, you're going to get me," she whispered. "I want you to put this..." she stroked my cock "... right where you've got your fingers."

"Now?"

"Yeah, now."

I slid my fingers out of her. Before I could press Jody downward onto the seat, she rolled toward me and straddled my lap. Her bare tits were right in my face, and I held her there while I licked and sucked on them. She let me for a while, enjoying it, but she wanted more. She sat down on my lap. My cock poked up between her thighs.

Jody wrapped her fingers around me and raised up again. She closed her eyes in concentration, biting her lower lip between her teeth, while she maneuvered us into position. I felt the head of my prick slip between the lips of her pussy and into the channel. Slowly, Jody lowered herself onto it. We were both slick enough that I slid right up into her without much resistance, although her cunt was tight and clutching. I shifted my hips forward on the seat to get the last little part of my cock into her.

"Oh, g-g-god!" she hissed. "Oh, yes. Right there! Right in my little pussy."

I hugged her tightly, keeping her pressed onto me. We rolled our hips together, making my cock work inside of her.

From the front seat, we heard Alec say "C'mon, do it! Make me shoot!" But Eve sat up instead. "No," we heard her whisper. "I don't like that. Why don't you just do me?" She laid back against her door, all but the top of her head disappearing again. Alec climbed to his knees and moved over her, looking back at me, running his eyes down Jody's back, and waggling his eyebrows.

"I'd do it if you asked," Jody whispered. "I'd like to suck you. And make you come. And swallow it." She emphasized each statement with a push of her hips, driving me deep up into her pussy. "But I want to cum. And I need this. Up inside me. Like that!"

I didn't say anything, just fucked her back. The idea of poking my cock between her pouty lips and pumping myself into her mouth until I came sounded pretty good to me. On the other hand, I was happy enough where I was. Jody had a way of squeezing with her cunt muscle as she pulled back that had me clawing the seat with my fingernails.

"Ah... Ah... Ah..." Jody panted in my ear. "That's so good!" She had been leaning into me, but now she sat up straight and put her hands behind her on my knees. This made her pussy jut forward against me. We fucked intensely for a few moments. Then she fell forward and put her arms around me again.

"Let's lie down," she whispered. "I want to feel you on top of me."

I was willing, although it was hard to let her slide backward and pull her tight cunt away from my straining prick. On the other hand, it allowed me to cool off a little. I'd been getting close.

Jody slid sideways onto the seat and rolled onto her back. She lifted her knees high and then scissored her legs around my waist as I turned toward her. I looked down between us at the pale skin of her belly, the dark patch of fur on her mound, and the gash of her pussy below. Slowly, I let my weight down onto her.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.