Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 78

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 78 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was awakened by Annette the next morning. She was sitting on the side of the bed. Her face still swollen also from crying.

Even though I was naked, it meant nothing right now.

Lisa, also naked next to me, just rousing now.

Good morning honey, she said softly. Your mom is downstairs making breakfast, Billy.

Hi mom. Good morning Sweetheart.

Thanks Annette.

See you downstairs.

We went in and took a quick shower together. Just business. Get clean.

No real smiles this morning between us.

I reached for her as she lowered her leg from the toilet after drying it.

I looked at her and she at me. I pulled her close and kissed her.

We held each other and then dressed quietly.

I kissed mom on the cheek now, as I walked into the kitchen.

I called the hospital she was saying to all,

We can't go up there until 11 AM, and then for only 15 minutes.

2 at a time they said. Carol seem's to be stable, they said.

You and dad go right ahead mom.

Jimmy is open for visits at the regular hours, mom added.

Annette added that she was told he is about the same as last night.

Tears welling up in her eyes again.

Yes, I saw a huge hole right through mom from the Mack truck as she sat down.

I knew her thoughts. I knew her fears. I knew her senses.

I knew my mother.

Dad was rather quiet as was Jack.

Both men doing their damn best for the standard "Brave Man" act for their wives.

Still, I saw the deep hurt and sadness in each of them.

I knew what my friends and I were going to do, was the right course.

I stood now, after picking at pancakes, and said I was going out on the deck with my coffee. I bent and kissed mom again on my way out the door.

It wasn't long before Dad and Jack joined me. Leaving the women alone in the kitchen.

Will you tell me what you're planning Billy?

I believe its best you know nothing dad. That way you can never be charged if it goes the other way.

He's right Jim, Jack added.

Its best we don't know anything.

Part of me says leave it to the cops and courts.

Me too, dad said.

But after seeing Carol beaten and repeatedly raped so badly... My only son... laying in those beds like that...

Billy, I'll square it with the company for you.

I called in early this morning again and spoke with Paul, our VP that you met. He's filled in on all this nightmare.

Don't worry there, about your new job. You're covered.

You do what you've got to do son.

Well, dad, the only thing I need from you is to make a call to the cops and see if they have the other two yet?

It would seem out of place for me to call.

OK, I guess I can do that much.

I'll call now. I'm curious myself.

Lisa brought out more coffee for us and kissed me softly.

Then she went back in with the other girls. Nikki had come over now.

About ten minutes later, dad came out and said they had the other two, late last night. Both were at one guy's house when the cops crashed in.

The detective said they would all be in court this morning for an arraignment.

I knew where Bobby and me would be this morning.

I walked in the house and kissed Lisa and mom, and then as a quick second thought, kissed Annette also.

I said I would see them all later. I was going to see these BASTARDS in court.

I drove over to Bobby's house and most of the guys were there. I counted 8 guys. Mostly from the football team.

Everyone madder than hell.

I told them of the court hearing in an hour and asked that only Bobby come with me.

I said we would all meet at my house after court, and to Just go in the garage fridge and grab a beer until we got there.

Bobby's mom was terribly upset as she saw me coming into the house. She knew nothing of Bobby's and my plan, but knew about the attacks.

She hugged me as a mom would.

Carol is such a nice girl, Billy.

Again, the tears in my eyes at just the mention of her name.

She put a cup of coffee in front of me.

Bobby went up to change to more decent clothes for a courtroom.

Bobby's mom was standing behind me, doing what my mom had done a thousand times... Rubbing my shoulders and my hair.

I'm sure your sister will come out of this Ok, Billy, she was saying.

Bobby came down and we took off.

We had met the detective on the stairs leading up to the courthouse.

How's your sister? The same I guess.

Well, I'll remind you, this is just an arraignment. Just for these bastards to plead innocent.

I understand all that, I said.

I just want to see their faces.

So do I Bobby said.

By the way, one of them has a pretty nasty scratch on his face. Your sister did it with her nails. The forensics has the scrapings from her nails.

Great I said. That's excellent evidence Billy, along with the other semen that was extracted at the hospital.

We were in the courtroom now. An average sized room.

A few people milling about. After about five minutes, a

Sheriff was bringing out the BASTARDS each chained and cuffed to each other.

Several lawyers immediately going up to them.

There were the smirks. There were the smiles.

There was my brand new hatred... looking at them.

Punks, perverts and pricks.

Bobby leaned over to me and whispered that he wanted the bastard with the smile. Billy, I'm thinking of filling that smile with his own prick.

He's yours Bobby. All yours.

Now, two or three of them were staring directly at Bobby and me. Knowing us from school.

We saw them whispering between themselves. STILL smirking and smiling.

Apparently several parents in the front rows.

The clerk called for attention, and the Judge entered the courtroom.

The sheriffs unlocked the chains connecting each of them and left on the handcuffs on each.

Each was called, and each going to the front of the bench with an attorney.

Whispers, soft tones between the judge and attorney.

$5000. Cash Bail.

Smiles between two parents in the front row.

This was repeated for each of them.

I noticed the last one as he now turned his face in my direction on his way up to the judge.

There was a large and very long gouge on the left side of his face and neck.

I noticed several smaller scratches on his neck also.

Then it was over. Each of them were all chained back together. They were to be taken back to jail to await bail.

The detective met us once again on the outside stairs.

He said those bastards will be out on the street again before you get home, or I get back to my office.

Then we saw several of the parents coming down the stairs. Most were talking happily until they noticed me standing there on the stairs.

Then they filed past us quietly.

Your sons are scummy rapists, I yelled. One father turned and was going to charge up the stairs at me. Bobby instantly jumped in front of me and was about to hit him.

The detective stopped his arm in mid swing.

That's exactly what they want, he explained. Then they sue YOU.

Its best to go home guys.

I know how you feel. Believe me.

I'll be in touch with your parents this afternoon.

I have a lot of work to do on this case right now.

Right now, I'm going to collect all the evidence I can, on these bastards.

He offered his hand. I smiled at his genuineness, and gave him a firm handshake.

Bobby was deadly serious now as we drove home. He was deadly serious about shoving one of the guy's pricks in his own throat.

I thought back through the many years I had known Bobby.

I couldn't recall a time I ever saw him this enraged.

Did you see those three fuck bastards laughing???

And their fucking parents smiling?

Carol's laying in that fucking hospital almost killed and these bastards are smiling????

The guys were all around my deck as I pulled in the drive. Their cars and trucks up and down the road in front.

They were all quiet now as we neared them. Some with a beer in their hand.

5K bail, Bobby said. Every fucking one of them 5K bail.

Holy shit, most of them said.

You should have seen those fucks laughing in the courtroom, he told them.

I went in the garage for a couple of beers for Bobby and me.

Look, here's my plan. You guys are welcome to add or detract.

Yeah Billy, shoot...

They don't realize that most of you are here right now. Just Bobby.

I need for a couple of you to get next to some of these guys and act like you're all going for a beer blast down at the lake. They mostly all meet over at that hot dog stand on 20 A. Oh yeah, I know that joint, a couple guys said.

Here's the deal. I'll stack a couple cases of beer in your truck, and two in your truck Kevin.

Their tongues will be hanging out at the beer.

Tell them to hop in the back and then go straight to the lake.

Let them drink the fucking beer on the way if they want.

This can't happen if they even spot Bobby or me.

Somehow, the rest of you will have to compare notes and make sure you have all five of these fuck bastards between you on the way to the lake.

Bobby and me will already be there with our bag of tricks.

I drew a small map at our favorite spot at the Lake.

Most already knew where it was.

Tommorrow is Friday, I said. Its the best time to get all of them together.

How bad we gonna hurt them? One of the guys asked.

Bobby just stared at him. The rest instantly got the message.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.