Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 72

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 72 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I was just after dawn when I felt Lisa sliding up against me.

I woke and she kissed me. Nikki was sound asleep next to me.

I missed you baby, she whispered. Dan wants her over there soon. He's hot and bothered.

I was going to fuck him when we woke up, but he wants to save it for her.

Jeez, I hate to wake her this early, hon. Oh, what the hell, Billy. They can sleep the rest of the day if they want to. That's probably what Dan was thinking.

I rolled over and nudged Nikki a little. Finally, she awoke, and I kissed her good morning. Oh Billy, what time is it?

Well, its early, but Dan sent Lisa to get you. He wants you while he's hot, I guess.

I was going to do him, but he wants you this morning, Lisa said.

Oh, OK.

Lisa said there's no one around outside. Just throw on a duster and run across the road.

Here, take mine. Lisa took off her duster and was naked underneath.

Musical beds, Nikki laughed. Hope its nice for you Nikki, Lisa said.

He was pretty good with me last night.

Nikki was about to walk out of the bedroom, and turned. Billy? It was really nice last night. I really enjoyed it. Bye Lisa. Maybe we'll see you all later today.

I guess I have some serious fucking to do right now, she laughed. But, as long as he can handle it, I'm not complaining at all.

Bye hon.

How do YOU feel this morning honey? Lisa asked.

So far, OK, babe.

How would you like to do your mom and my dad like we did the other day?

We can wake them up doing it this time?

You really want to?

Yeah. You like eating your mom, and I love my dad's cock anyway.

Well... Let me see what's happening in there. She turned on the monitor. Mom and Jack were still sleeping. Mom was almost on her back, and Jack was slightly on his side. Good Lisa said. It won't be too hard to get at him like he is now.

Your mom is almost wide open too. Let's do them Billy.

Ok, I guess... Looks like cock cream and cunt lips for breakfast, I laughed. She giggled.

We went in to mom's room and went to work right away.

I slipped up on mom from the bottom of the bed. Lisa attacked from her dad's side of the bed, facing his cock.

Here goes she whispered. I saw her open her mouth wide and lean over his cock. I was right above mom's glistening pussy now. She was sleeping peacfully.

I watched her slowly breathing and looked at her stunning beauty. Her tits so full. Their pinkish nipples so inviting.

I leaned my head right into her bush and upper slit and licked softly.

I went in circles with my head and tongue.

I could reach quite a way into her slit with the way her leg was spread to one side.

I could smell her womanhood, and again, it made me feel a bit heady.

I hoped I could make her clit hard now, and softly spread her upper pussy lips.

There it was in the morning light. Her fountain of love making.

I closed my lips over it and sucked gently. Also raising my head up and down as I sucked it.

I felt her stir now, and her leg moved.

Lisa was still gently sucking the tip of her dad's cock.

It was starting to get a bit harder now.

So was mom's clit.

I licked her softly and drove deeper into her slit. Licking with my flat tongue now.

Spreading her lips wider.

Now I felt her stir again and almost roll over with a soft moan.

I put my tongue back to her clit and flicked it softly and now she opened her eyes.

OOOHHHH. Who... OOOOHHH Billy, its you honey, she softly said.

Good morning mom. Her legs widened for me as I now went to lick her. OOOHHH Billy. I thought I was dreaming honey. It feels so nice.

I want your cum mom.

Lisa is about to get Jack's cum. Mom raised her head a little and then saw Lisa sucking softly on her dad's cock. Oh, now I get it.

Her hips rose as I pushed my mouth into her pussy now. Give it to me mom. Cum here in my mouth. I was looking up into her sleepy eyes.

OOOOHHH Baby. It does feel so nice.

God, look at my nipples already. Hard as rocks.

I sucked her clit into my lips again, and rolled my tongue over and over it.

Then I licked up and down her complete slit, and stuck my tongue into her hole.

Lisa's dad now awoke with her sucking. OOOOHHHH what...

Hi daddy, Lisa said as she went back to serious sucking now.

OOOHHH Baby doll. What a way to wake up. Cum for me daddy. Cum, and she went back to sucking him.

Mom was humping gently as I licked her and tongued her hole. OOOHHH Billy.

You have me honey. Her hips gently rose and she froze. I sucked her clit now and stuck my fingers into her hole and fucked her.

Ohhh Honey. I'm cumming now baby. I sucked her harder. Felt her juice. Tasted it as it drenched my mouth and lips.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.