Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 68

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 68 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

It dawned on me that since Jimmy was away camping with his friends, Carol was mostly alone.

It made sense then to engineer a little needed quality of life issue for her. Since Nikki was still in the hospital til tommorrow, that meant that Dan would be alone and maybe needy.

Come on Carol, you really didn't get the chance to meet Dan. You were busy with Jimmy when they were here.

I'll take some beer over and reintroduce you to him.

He's probably trying to figure out how to turn on the stove right now.

Carol laughed as she went with me across the road to Dan and Nikki's house.

We came to swim in your pool, eat all your food and piss in your fish tank, I said.

Dan smiled and asked us in. We all went to the patio out back.

This is my sister Carol, Dan.

Oh hi, I really didn't get the chance to meet you at the house last week.

You seemed engrossed in a young guy there.

Carol seemed to blush.

She was wearing a long sleeve shirt of mine over her two piece.

Hey, Dan said, the pool's always open if you want to jump in.

Yeah, Carol said, maybe I will.

Dan and me had a beer while we watched her swim.

He said that we would all be amazed by Nikki's surgery.

He had just came back from seeing her. He liked what he saw.

Carol was doing a back stroke now, all around the pool.

It made her perky tits push hard in her bra top, and her nipples plain as day.

Dan's eyes followed her for quite a while, as she swam.

She's quite a dish he said.

Yeah, she is Dan.

Coming in? Nah. I was in half the morning over there. I have to do some work at the house anyway. I'll see you later.

Hey, you're leaving this gorgeous girl behind? Just don't let her hurt you, I said. She can be dangerous, around curves, and hard immovable objects.

AND, she knows her way home.

See you later, Dan.

OK.

If I knew Carol, and her horniness right now, it wouldn't be long before Dan was riding side saddle with her.

Mom asked where Carol was, and I looked at my watch. I would guess that right about now, she's taking off her bra top.

Where? At Dan's.

Dan's? Yeah. I just walked over there with her and reintroduced her to him. I figured he needed company while Nikki was still in the hospital. She was moping around here all day...

Last I saw her she was doing the backstroke in his pool. Its my guess he's doing the breast stroke on her now.

Mom laughed.

Well... That looks like its just you, me and dad for dinner then. How about if I eat you now, then it will just be you and dad for din din?

Mom laughed again. Is that all you ever think about? Sex? There's three things important in life mom. Sex, women, and more sex.

Oh Billy, I'm still thinking about upstairs a little while ago. That was nice honey.

When I saw you out in the yard a while ago, right away I thought, I have his seed inside me right now.

I hugged her and gave her a nice kiss.

That was really nice stuff you did with Lisa and me mom.

It was super sexy for both of us.

I love both of you Billy. That was right from my heart to both of you and your pleasure.

I felt just that mom. When you had my balls in your mouth... OOOOHHH I was in the middle of cumming in her... Oh mom. That was so fantastic for me.

Billy, I feel your entire manhood when I hold your balls in my mouth.

I was seeing stars mom. I've never cum that hard before.

All the time I was shooting and you were holding my balls in your mouth... OOOOHHH it was...

Mom reached and hugged me again. I reached down and ran my hand softly over and over her nice ass.

You're so sensual mom. So feeling.

That's our love that we share Billy. That is what you feel from me, and you to me.

I feel something slightly different with your dad, too.

I've always loved sex and loving honey. I've always done my best to be a good wife for him.

Your father and me have grown a hundred times over since we married. These seem to be our best years yet. Especially that you and Carol are grown, and we are all making love with one another.

We still have an hour before dad will be home for dinner honey... Do you want me again?

Yeah mom, I said. I picked her up in my arms and said. Let's go love each other.

I carried her up the stairs as she laughed at the surprise.

I put her on her bed, and she turned to me. Kissed me tenderly.

Billy honey... take me from the back again honey.

Ok mom, I like it that way too. It lets me hold your tits while I'm in you.

I can feel your hard nipples in my hands and it makes me more excited.

Yes, I really like that too honey.

I pulled off my shorts and mom laid on the bed.

She rolled over as she grabbed a pillow to put under her.

Her ass was just the right height as I knelt behind her and entered her warm pussy.

We fucked a long time, this time. Saying pleasant and nice things to each other as we felt the juices of each of us blending.

Her tits in my hands so softly.

My lips near her ear.

This feels so nice Billy. Makes me feel so complete.

Her ass moving sensually into my groin, as my cock plunged deep in her pussy from behind.

After a while, I rolled her over and entered her from the front. This time she wrapped her legs tightly around my waist, and pushed her pussy as hard as she could up to me.

I leaned on my hands and slowly fucked her.

In and out, in and out. My hips going in circles as my cock slid into her.

It was nice with no rushing. Mom's tits gently swirling as we fucked each other. It was always real sensual to see a woman's tits roll like this when being fucked.

Now mom loosened her legs and spread wide. I knew she wanted to speed up and be rammed into her cum.

I started to pump harder now, as her eyes closed. I knew her well enough to know that it would not be long before her cum would drench my cock.

OOOOHHH Honey. Its nice. I'm cumming on your nice cock baby.

I feel you mom.

Oh Billy, I love this so.

I leaned in a different position as I fucked her now. I was trying to force my cock to scrape her clit as we neared our cum.

I saw her eyes and realized I had done it.

Her hips making mini movements with my cock buried in her.

She watched my face as she knew I was almost ready.

Give it to me honey. My pussy's waiting for it.

Her hands went to my face and caressed it as she felt me starting to shoot.

She pulled me down and kissed me.

OOOOHHH mom. I spurted deeply in her. Her pussy contracting and hugging my cock. Sliding slowly and milking my entire cock within her. I could feel her hardened clit rubbing against my shaft.

Her wetness flowing all around my cock and groin. Quietly we both came. Mom had several spasms feeling me shooting into her.

I stayed in her for quite a while as she rubbed her hands up and down my back. Both of us kissing with a tenderness.

Her tits pressed hard into my chest.

I could feel her pussy, as always, still milking and gently squeezing my cock.

I pulled out finally, and laid at her side. My hand caressing her tits. I leaned over her again and kissed her. Straightening her mussed hair.

Her legs were still spread wide in her afterglow. That certain look of peace on her face.

I reached down and placed my hand up and down her pussy and slowly caressed her entire slit.

Her pussy opened even wider, as if a complete surrender. I massaged her entire pussy as I kissed her once again. Her hands slowly going through my hair.

This is a good thing in being a good lover Billy. Staying like you are and doing what you're doing right now. Women love and need just what you're doing.

We didn't need a lot of words then.

Her pussy was gently rising and falling in appreciation of my hand caresses.

I felt all her wetness from her orgasms.

It makes me feel really sensual to be able to give my complete self to you Billy.

I love you so much.

The swollen pussy lips, as I gently caressed each one separately.

My non demanding caressing of her clit as I slid my finger up and down in circled it softly.

I leaned and kissed her softly again.

Her kisses were complete tenderness.

Finally, I moved my caressing hand up to her mound for a while and on up her stomach, tits and to her face.

We kissed once more, and then got dressed for dinner.

She stood there after she put her clothes back on and looked at me.

Billy, it was so nice. I'm so glad that we had the real time for this. Not rushing.

Feel nice honey? Yeah, mom.

You brought me down nice Billy.

She hugged me and kissed me once more and we went downstairs.

I helped set the table, and soon, dad's car was in the drive.

His usual kiss, and caressing of her tits. Oh, your nipples are hard already?

He smiled.

Mom blushed.

You look radiant honey. Dad said.

I should Sweetheart. Billy and me just did it so wonderfully.

He smiled at her, and looked at me.

Seem's you're becoming quite the lover, Billy!

Yes, he really is, Jim.

Yes he is.

He smiled when we told him where Carol was.

I'll take care of the dishes mom.

Oh, would you Billy?

Yeah.

Dad went into the parlor and was about to read the paper now.

Mom came up behind me at the sink and caressed my cock in my shorts.

You had yours honey. Now I want to do dad.

I'm going in to give him a nice BJ.

OHHH You are one hot woman mom, I whispered. I told you honey, I love sex and loving.

I deeply love your dad and you.

Want to watch me honey?

Maybe mom.

I started the dishes and saw mom go behind dad's recliner and lean down to run her hands over his head and chest.

She kissed his forehead.

She opened her blouse and placed her tits on both sides of his head as she massaged his hair.

Her head was down at the side of his as she ran her hands over him.

Her tits pressed into his meck and head from the back.

She massaged his neck, and he moaned in appreciation.

finally, I saw her come around front, and kneel between his legs.

She cupped her tits and smiled at him. He reached to caress them softly.

She was rubbing her hands over his cock in his pants as she smiled up at him.

Care for an after dinner BJ honey? As she unzipped his pants.

I watched as she unbuckled his pants and pulled them quickly down. Her face a big smile as she caressed his hardening cock.

I watched her stroke it with love.

Leaning forward and licking up and down, smiling up at him.

Dad smiling back at her.

This was their sex, their love.

She pulled his cock down slightly and then lowered her mouth to it. Dad moaned as she sucked him deeply.

I watched a minute more as mom pleasured him, and then went out to the pool deck.

When I came back in, about twenty minutes later, they were gone.

I knew they were now upstairs making love.

It was almost time to pick up Lisa now, so I decided to leave and drive around for a while.

Lisa was waiting as I pulled into the doctor's drive.

We kissed and she asked me if I would like to stay at her house tonight?

Yeah, sure honey.

Mom and dad are into a night of love right now. She was giving him a nice BJ in the parlor when I left, then they went upstairs.

Carol's over at Dan's across the road. Probably for the night now.

Oh yeah?

I took her over there this afternoon. She was horny and all pissed because your brother took off on that camping trip.

Nikki's still in the hospital till tommorrow afternoon anyway.

Her mom and dad were out at their pool when we pulled in.

Her dad reached for a beer from the cooler for me as I walked up on their deck.

Annette was smiling as I leaned down to kiss her hello.

He's going to stay tonight mom, Lisa said. Oh good, Billy.

Lisa pulled me away from her mom and said there's a pile of trunks there in the pool shed.

I'm going up to get mine on. Can't wait to get in the water.

I changed quickly and went back to the pool deck.

Her father said I could probably start the new job with him on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

That's great I said.

Don't expect to be working too hard the first day Billy. You'll be busy meeting most of the people there.

I think you'll like the place, Jack said.

By now, Lisa was back down in her sexy new two piece. Showing it off to all of us.

It really made her look nice, and showed off her nice tits well.

I really like it Lisa. Just sexy enough.

The top tended to squeeze her tits together a little more than the other suits.

It caused a long tit valley. If you looked closely, you could plainly see her nipples pressing through.

Just exactly what girls want to achieve.

I openly caressed her tits in front of her mom now.

Lisa finally turned and dove in the water.

Annette went in and brought out a tray of sandwiches and more beer.

:isa came out of the water and sat across my lap as she ate a sandwish.

Her tits inches from my face.

I like the way this top squeezes your tits together like this.

By the way Annette, Nikki had the boob job done today. I guess they took her down three sizes.

She's being kept over night and will be home tommorrow.

Oh, I have to get over there and see them she said.

I want these done so bad. Holding her own tits up in her suit top.

Lisa will probably end up with her tits being this large too, Billy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.