Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Later, during dinner. I couldn't keep my eyes off my sister and the thoughts of our intense loving just a couple of hours earlier.

I know damn well she was also thinking of it too.

She asked me, over the table about the girl I had a crush on in my class. I kind of blushed in front of my parents, as they also wanted to hear all about it.

I casually said that she was really nice, smart, but there were always a lot of guys around her.

Dad said that was HIS problem also, when he met mom. A lot of bees swarming the hive.

Mom mentioned that the way he got her attention was by just being himself, and being polite to her.

"He never bragged like most of the guys."

Soon, Carol's girlfriend came to see her, and she left the table to go to her room with her.

Lisa was one hot babe. Mom caught me drooling, and said, "Take it easy, sonny boy."

I left the table, and went back to my room, watching the TV, but completely lost in the thoughts of Carol and the fucking we had done.

I could hear the girls giggling through my wall, as usual.

Lisa talking about some guy she just had to date, her dream boat etc. etc.

Why did that make ME feel jealous all of a sudden? I thought?

I hardly thought of being lucky enough to have Lisa as a girlfriend ever.!

She was Carol's friend.

She was really hot.

After a while, Carol came in to ask me for my blue pullover, to wear with her cream colored slacks. With her tits, it would take up the slack and make it seem to fit.

I went to the dresser to get it. She leaned close, and said her pussy is still wet, thinking of my cock breaking her cherry. She was dying to tell Lisa, but I said "Don't you dare."

She pulled off her blouse, and stood there with her beautiful tits near me. I automatically went for them.

She grabbed my hands and said that Lisa might catch us and made me stop.

Just then Lisa came to my doorway, and saw her bare breasted in front of me, about to slide my pullover down her upraised arms.

Lisa looked at me, and I said, "Wee each other all the time, its no big deal."

"h yeah?" he remarked. Coming into the room, and giving me a daring eye. "hat ELSE goes on here?"

"Nothing Lisa, if you really want to know."

By now, Carol had the pullover all the way on, and was adjusting it. She turned to Lisa, and said "He's OK. It gets him off to see my tits."

"It doesn't bother me a bit." She said matter of factly.

Lisa was slightly taller than Carol, and about the same size tits or so it seemed.

She had a really nice shaped ass.

Without me even realizing it, I was imagining being inside her.

Carol was in between us, and when she moved, Lisa spotted the hard on I was getting, thinking of fucking her.

She said "Your sister shows her tits, and YOU get a hard on?"

"NO! Lisa!"

" I was thinking of YOUR tits, if you really want to know."

"I even spotten them last week when you guys were outside at the pool."

"I looked out my bedroom window and saw you with the tan lotion rubbing in on them."

"They were really nice looking though." I smiled with a partial smirk.

Now she turned red. I had shut her up.

She sat on the side on my bed, and asked what else I saw that day.

I said I overheard her talking about maybe fucking some guy, and saw her hand playing with her pussy on the chaise lounge while Carol was swimming. Now she was really embarrassed.

I had no clue then, it was actually me she was thinking about.

Getting a little bolder, and catching her off guard like that seemed to make her slump. I bravely asked her if her pussy hair was the same color of her head?

She almost wanted to slap me, but, Carol's laughing made her think twice, and she answered, "Almost."

She was wearing tight white jean shorts, and I could see that a little wetness between her crotch was forming. Uh Oh.

Just like Carol, when I played with her pussy.

"Let me see it Lisa."

" After listening to you talking about wanting to fuck this guy you keep talking about, you have ME hot."

Again she looked at the hard cock pressing against my jeans.

She was at eye level with it, sitting there on the bed.

Carol closed my door and said, "Go ahead, Lisa give him a quick peek... These horny guys will never be satisfied." she said.

Lisa looked mortified, and I pulled her up from the bed and kissed her by surprise, and quickly ran my hand down to caress her tit at the same time.

It was one hell of a chance I was taking with her.

My heart was beating out of my chest.

She could feel my hard cock through my jeans, as I pressed it into her. She didn't pull her hips back, but instead kept the same pressure against me as I kissed her.

Her tit was soft, and her nipple was hardening in my fingers.

I moved my hand down between us. Still kissing her, and rubbed it over her pussy area., like I did with Carol.

If Carol liked it when I did it to her, then maybe Lisa would too, I thought.

Her hips started to move back and forth on my hand, buried in her crotch.

Finally we broke the kiss, and said "Wow, Carol, she can really kiss."

Lisa was red faced, and seemed delirious by all that was happening so quickly.

Carol said we should all go downstairs for a nice swim, Its really warm tonight.

Good idea!

Lisa turned to her and said, "I don't know..." Carol brushed it off, and said "Come on. Check out one of my two piece outfits." she winked at me and led Lisa into her room.

By now, it was getting into late evening, being Friday night, mom and dad would probably go to one of their friends houses for gatherings as usual.

Sure enough, about ten minutes later, I was in the kitchen, and mom mentioned they were going to play cards at her friend's house in a little while. There was some donuts and apple cider if I cared for any.

I thought, this was going to be perfect. They were going out, and I was going to fuck Lisa. I could just feel it in my bones. Especially since I knew that Carol would egg her on to doing it with me.

I could hear them already out at the pool through the kitchen window.

I went up to put on a bathing suit, and decided to put on some nice cologne, hoping it would impress the hell out of Lisa.

My cock was raging thinking of the possibility of fucking my first OUTSIDE woman! Knowing now, how nice it feels to be inside a warm pussy, with Carol.

I stalled until I heard mom yell up that they were leaving, and said bye.

As soon as the car pulled out of the drive, I made a beeline to the fridge for some beer, and then out to the pool.

My cock was hard in anticipation.

It was dark now, just one small light near the back of the house was on, not the pool lights.

Thanks Carol.

I gave them each a beer, and sat on the edge with my legs in the water, looking down to both of them.

Lisa's tits strained against the top of her two piece, and her nipples were clearly showing.

Very little was hidden, by the top. Nice bulges of soft skin.

She looked again at my suit with the hard cock bulging there.

"You guys ALWAYS have hard ons?"

"No, Lisa, its just what YOU are doing to me."

I set the beer down, and slid into the pool.

Carol sneaked a quick feel on my cock, and smiled as I turned to dunk Lisa under the water.

I dove under and deliberately swam through her legs upside down, making my face scrape her pussy area, under the water.

I could hear her scream as I was rising.

"What do you think you were doing." she asked? Acting as if she was mad.

I said laughing, "Just following your scent."

Her tits were heaving now. I looked over to Carol, standing to the right rear of Lisa and she winked and nodded to me as if saying, go for it.

I came closer to Lisa again, and pulled her to me and kissed her. Softly, as my hand went to her tit again, feeling her hard nipple, and my other hand on her lower back.

She didn't resist, but seemed to like the feeling of my massaging her softness.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.