Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 11

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

I didn't know what to say to Carol about what just happened with mom.

My mind was still spinning as she came in my room to ask if I was going to watch them again tonight?

As I sat there on the bed, thinking. I said maybe Carol. I'll get you if I'm still up.

"What's the matter Billy?"

" I don't know. Just not feeling too well right now."

" I think I know what YOU need." she said, about to close my door...

"I shook my head, " No, its not that. I just have a lot on my mind right this minute. I'll talk to you later, OK?"

"Yeah, sure." she said. Walking into her room.

I laid back on the bed disgesting or trying to digest all the things that happened.

It was hard to believe even right now, that I just got a blow job from my own mother. I just saw my whole cock in my mother's mouth. I sucked her tits!

How soft and sexy she had talked to me!

It seemed she really enjoyed doing it for me also.

It was all just too mind numbing to think about and I dozed off into a nap.

I was awakened by a nice feeling in my crotch. I opened my eyes to see Carol sitting on the side of the bed. She was rubbing her hand up and down my cock through my jeans.

"Hey sleepy head, dinner is ready."

"You must have had a nice dream because you were hard as a rock when I walked in."

She looked so sweet. Any guy would love her I thought.

"OK, I'll be down in a minute."

"You better get rid of this first." squeezing my hard on, and left.

As I walked into the kitchen, everyone was sitting and already eating. Mom looked at me and gave me a slight wink and smile.

"Have a nice nap?"

"Yeah mom."

"I needed it, I guess."

I made small talk with dad to evade any real conversation with the women right now.

I didn't want to have to look straight at mom, if I could avoid it right this minute.

I finished dinner quickly and said I was going out by the pool for a while, and left the kitchen.

I laid in a lounge chair for a while, and Carol came out to sit next to me.

"Feeling better big guy?"

"A little hon."

I still wasn't sure if I should tell her what happened with mom.

Since it was so warm, she took off her shirt and already had her two piece on. Diving in to the pool.

I watched her casually swimming. She really did have a nice body. Her cute rounded ass sticking up as she swam with her head in the water.

She came to my side of the pool and leaned on the edge, kicking her legs in the water.

"How's that hard on doing?"

"All gone hon."

"We can fix it if you want to?"

" Not right now hon."

I looked down at her tits heaving in the water.

Such nice looking tits, I thought. I wondered now, for some stupid reason, how many times have I sucked them already?

How many times have I fucked Carol?

Then, as I watched it get dark, I thought. Yes, maybe a nice blowjob would feel nice right now.

I said to her as she waded around in circles in front of me, "Is that blowjob offer still good?"

"Yeah, sure Billy." Her eyes brightened.

She swam to the edge and pulled herself out. I gave her a towel and she sat on the deck near my leg drying her hair.

I took the towel and did it for her. She leaned her back against my knees. I laid the towel around her shoulders and reached down to slide my hands under her bra, and caress her tits.

They felt so soft, with their cool hardened nipples, in my hands.

I knew she really enjoyed this and the closeness we shared.

I moved my hands softly, thinking.

"That feels nice Billy. Really nice."

"I have something to tell you Carol, but not right now, OK?"

"Is it important?"

Yeah,. Really. More than you can believe. But not now. Just feeling your tits is OK for right now."

I heard the back door open and close, and then mom came up to us at the pool.

She had put on her suit and said that a swim might feel good about now.

She saw Carol sitting on the edge and said "Already been in I see?"

"Yeah. It feels nice."

Mom stood at the side of the pool a minute, near me. I looked at her body in the suit. She was really built nice.

I remembered looking at some of her pictures from back when she was a model.

I couldn't see much difference in her body now, from back then when those pictures had been taken.

All of her, now standing in front of me, was still in nice condition. Still firm. She seemed even more prettier than some of the pictures, I thought.

"Seem's you're in a space travel capsule Billy?"

"Uh, Uh, I was just remembering some of your pictures from when you used to model mom."

"How pretty you looked in them and how pretty you still are."

"Well, what a nice thing to say honey."

"Thank you."

She seemed to puch her tits out a little more just to emphasize the fact they were still nice and firm.

She smiled lovingly at me and then dove in the pool.

Mom swam around a little and I saw her look at me a couple of times as if she was thinkiing.

Carol already figured out that the blowjob was off.

After a while of chit chat, Carol said that she wanted to do her homework, and left us alone at the pool.

Mom came up and laid on a lounge chair next to me, and closed her eyes.

Her long blond hair now laying to one side down the top of one tit.

I looked at her heaving tit through the suit. I realized now, that I had sucked them, touched and played with them. Those pretty lips had sucked my cock.

"How you feeling now, Billy?" Still with her eyes closed.

"OK mom, just thinking, that's all."

"Are you going to watch us tonight?"

" I don't know, do you want me to?"

"Its up to you Billy. I don't care. I have nothing to hide from you anymore."

"You have already seen just about everything your father and me do together when we make love."

"I think, by some things he said just a while ago, that we will make love again tonight."

"He's been working awful hard at the office Billy and he gets quite weary lately."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.