Carol, Mom and Me - Cover

Carol, Mom and Me

Copyright© 2003 by ZEUSMAN1

Chapter 96

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 96 - A story of a teen becoming involed in love with his sister, and eventually involving the whole family. The story has many chapters and leads to include the family of the young man's girl friend into his family's world or shared sex.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Ma/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Cousins   Aunt   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Soon, the whole bed was shaking the way Bobby was pounding into Candi. She was laying close to me. Both of us on our backs. Their excitement in fucking was making Carol and me all the more excited. Carol sat up and said, "I need a cock too Billy. Right away. These two have me so fucking hot. Fuck me Billy. Shove this cock up in me."

She moved up and straddled me now, and lowered her pussy straight down in a hurry.

"OOOOHHH It feels so fucking good, doesn't it Candi?"

Candi finally realized that Carol was now fucking up and down on my cock.

"You mean you're fucking your brother???"

bobby laughed, as he plunged back into her. "So what he said. Pussy is pussy in the dark."

Candi tried to turn her head to me but Bobby was in the way fucking her hard. Then he covered her mouth with his as he started to cum deep in her pussy. Carol was moaning and playing with her tits as she bounced up and down on my cock.

I could see her looking over at Bobby and Candi as they fucked too. Candi's body was touching mine as I felt her shiver now.

"OOOOHHHH Bobby... here it is... I'm cumm... OOOOHHH fuck me... oooooohhh" and I could feel her spasms as she tried to raise herself up to his heavy body. He was slamming into her. I could look up and see him starting to sweat.

Carol's pussy was gripping and sucking my cock wonderfully. Soon I was also moaning as I felt my balls boiling.

"Shoot Billy. Shoot your cum... OOOOHHH."

Carol leaned down and kissed me. Crushing her tits into me now as she came. My cock buried deep inside her soft wetness. My arms went around her, holding her tight as I shot several spurts into her.

Finally, we both relaxed and I realized that Bobby had rolled off Candi. She was on her elbow watching Carol and me.

"I don't believe you just fucked your own sister!"

Carol raised her head and looked at her in the dim light..."Yeah, but his cock felt so damn good just now Candi. I needed a cock, and Bobby's was in your pussy."

Bobby's hand was running up and down Candi's front, as he lay behind her. His large hand completely covering Candi's large tit.

"Its no big deal Candi." Carol said. "Billy's cock is just as nice as any other guy's I've ever seen."

"But he's your fucking brother." she insisted.

"Oh so what. I'm on the pill. I love my brother and he loves me."

"I've sucked him before so he could teach me about blowjobs."

"Are you shitting me??? No. I learned how to suck a guy off real nice by sucking Billy. Right Billy?"

"Yeah, that's true." I said.

"Neither of us had a girlfriend or boyfriend at that time and there were guys trying to hit on Carol. She was scared because she didn't know too much about how to do it. So one thing led to another."

"You guys fuck often?"

"When she's really horny and no guys are around like Bobby or someone."

"Like she said, she's my sister and I love her dearly. Making love with her is OK. We both like it."

"Yeah, I do Billy." Carol added.

"Well, I guess as long as you don't get pregnant Carol..."

"No way."

"You know, now that this is in the open, I've always wanted to fuck my older brother."

"We've seen each other naked a few times and his cock really made me horny sometimes. I even played with myself thinking about him fucking me."

"I was always too afraid, and I think he is too."

"Look." Carol said..."Just waltz in his room some night and jump in bed with him naked."

"Tell him you want to feel his cock in your hands and you need your tits played with. Jerk him off till he gets used to you."

"I'm so afraid Carol."

" Oh just try it." Bobby said.

"I'll bet the shock alone will make him cum before he ever tries to fuck you anyway." We all laughed.

Bobby was rubbing Candi's pussy now as he leaned over her and kissed her. Then he stood up next to the bed and reached for Candi's hand. "Come on Candi. Let these two alone while we go in Carol's room."

"Wait," I said. I leaned over Candi and kissed her softly. I caressed her tits and slid my hand down to her pussy.

"It was nice Candi."

"Yeah, I liked the way we did it Billy. I'm really getting fucked good tonight. First you then Bobby, and now he wants more. Wow."

"Remember, Carol said, "Just walk in your brother's room and climb in bed with him. He probably wants you just as bad."

"Maybe I'll have a couple of drinks and do just that tommorrow night."

"I have always been dying to see what his big cock would feel like inside me." Candi added. She rose up, leaned over and kissed me once more and said good night. They closed the door behind them.

"Wow, Billy."

"Good fucking tonight huh?"

"Bobby fucked me so hard. Twice. Now he just fucked her and still wants some more. Wow."

"I think you can have him for good if you want him, honey." I said.

"Really Billy?"

"Yeah. The way he sounded when we were talking earlier, he really wants you for his steady."

"Oh wow."

"We can fuck our brains out forever then. I'll talk with him tommorrow, Billy."

"I think he really wants it too, Carol. Now, I think we should go to sleep."

"Its really late and I'm really tired hon. I've fucked half the day, night."

OK Billy. I'm tired too.

"Hold me, OK?"

Sure honey. I reached over and caressed her tit as she snuggled into my crotch with her ass.

"I like this Billy. Going to sleep with your nice cock pressed against me. Its sexy."

"I like holding your tits too babe."

"Listen honey, Before you go to sleep."

"What's that Billy?"

"I need for you to go in there in the morning and get Candi to take a quick shower with you." Then, ask her if she would come in here with me for one last good one before she dresses."

"I'd really like to do her just once more, in case I don't see her for a long time. It was nice doing it with her, Carol."

"Yeah, sure. I can do that Billy."

"Then I can go in and see if Bobby wants some while you guys are in here."

Her hand went over mine on her tits and we finally drifted off to sleep.

Mom was surprised to see Carol sleeping with me when she came in early in the morning. She sat on the side of the bed as I explained the story.

"I thought it was her and Bobby in there making all the moans and groans?"

Carol was still sleeping. Mom said that Dan was taking a shower and was then going over to his house. He needed to be in the Office early this morning.

"It was nice with him Billy. He's a tender lover."

I reached up and cradled mom's tit in my hand. Caressing it. I felt her nipple beginning to harden.

"Want me Billy?"

"Oh yeah mom."

I moved so she could slide in under me and got between her legs right away.

My cock was hardening as it pressed against her mound. I leaned down and we kissed. Again as lovers. Passionately. Her hips rotating invitingly anticipating my cock. Her hands running through my hair as she kissed and sucked my tongue softly.

"Go ahead," she whispered. "Slide it in me honey."

I raised my hips and she opened her thighs wider. Her hand came betweens us to guide my cock into her. OOOOOHHH Nice honey. You always feel so nice sliding into me. I fucked her slowly as we caressed each other's faces and hair. Kissing.

"You're so beautiful mom. Such a nice body. Your pussy loving me like this."

"It needs you Billy. I need you. I love you so."

Still we fucked each other slowly. No hurry. Just Candi and Bobby still sleeping, at least for a few more hours. Carol next to us, sleeping.

"I enjoy this so much mom. Being in you. Its always so special to me."

"You are to me too, honey. Especially when I feel your cum shooting in me."

I will always remember these times Billy. Soon, you'll be married and we won't have so many of these moments together."

"Sure we will mom. I'll be over here a lot, and you guys will be at our new place."

"Anytime mom."

"Lisa likes doing dad anyway."

No, I'll never stop this with you mom. As long as we can... I'll always want to be in you like this. Its really that special to me.

"You can even call and fuck me on the phone if you want to like Lisa and me do once in a while."

"Lisa will do what you are saying to me."

We were still softly geinding at each other. Feeling our bodies so close.

"That will be fun honey. I'll send you a lot of pussy and blowjobs, you like so much, over the phone."

We both laughed and started to fuck each other harder now. Wanting our cums to hurry. Mom raised her legs now. "Give it to me baby. Fill me. My pussy is yours baby... fill it."

Mom humped tightly against me now. Her pussy gripping me tightly. I leaned down and kissed her as I started to shoot. Her tongue sliding up to my mouth.

"UUUUMMM Billy... OOOOHHH It never fails to make me cum, feeling you shooting in me... UUUUMMMM"

I ground my hips and cock deep into her loving wetness. My cock spurting, and spurting. Her pussy jerking as she too was cumming. Carol had wakened as was watching us in silence now.

She turned and placed her arm around my back as I was finishing my cum into mom. Her hand massaging my back.

I rolled off next to mom with her in the middle now, and next to Carol.

"Here we are." she said. "The three of us back in the same bed again."

I leaned over and kissed mom once more. My hand caressing her tits. I better get up now, before Bobby and Candi wake. Don't need any more explaining than we went through last night." Carol said.

"What do you mean?" mom asked.

"Carol wanted me to fuck her and we did it right with Candi and Bobby here last night."

"Carol will tell you about it."

"Oh No, Carol." Mom seemed a little upset.

"I want to take a shower. Then I'll go down and get stuff ready for breakfast." Mom said.

Carol and I waited till mom was out of the bathroom and downstairs before she went in towake Candi.

I heard both of them giggling in the hall on their way into the bathroom. About twenty minutes later, Candi slowly opened my door and peeked in.

"Good morning." she smiled.

"Oh, it was nice last night Billy."

"Would you like like to do it again?". I asked. I was hoping... hoping... She came over to the bed now, sitting on the side with one of Carol's dusters on. Her hair was combed and she looked nice in the sunlight coming through the window. Her face was radiant. I could smell the bath oil stuff from the shower as she sat there. She looked down at me and smiled. I sensed a bit of sheepishness in her now. As if she didn't really know what to say next. I reached for her and she leaned forward to me. I eased her over to my side and kissed her.

She was on her back now, as I opened the duster and leaned to kiss her again. Her tits were full. Her nipples already hard in her excitement. I leaned over and licked them as I caressed her tit softly. She was making little moans now.

"OOOOOHHHH, I said, Your tits are beautiful, Candi."

I eased her up and helped her take offf the duster. She stood a moment as she got it off.

She really did have a nice body. I told her so. She smiled as I reached for her and pulled her down next to me once again. Now, we both knew we wanted to make love. I started to kiss her and travel over her neck and tits, and finally reached her mound. I licked through her short curls as she softly moaned. Knowing what my next move would be. I got between her legs and started to lick her a little firmer now. I looked up at her. She was watching me with her hands starting to cup her her tits in anticipation. I raised my head and smiled back. My fingers urged her thighs further apart and leaned to slide my tongue into her slit. I tried to keep eye contact with her as she watche me start to lick up and down her whole pussy. Her knees went up and she spread wider for me to have all of her.

"OOOOHHHH, You really like doing that, don't you Billy?"

"Yes, I said. I really do enjoy licking a woman."

"Let me try to make you cum, Cabdi."

"Like I did last night."

I lowered my mouth and started. I did all my usual licking and sucking, I slid two fingers into her hole and slowly fucked her with them as I gently sucked around her clit. Her moans as gentle rising of her hips told me she was enjoying it. I could taste her juice starting to flow through her pussy now. I licked a little firmer into her. Her moans became a little more urgent. My hands now massaging her mound and all over her thighs and pussy as I sucke her spread open pussy.

Raising my head, "You reallly taste nice Candi."

OOOHHH Billy, that feels nice, What you are doing. OOOHHH it does."

I went backl to licking her clit area and felt her stiffen. More licking and fingering and she was into a cum. Her body tensing and I could feel the familiar shivers. Her moans were louder now as I sucked her. Her pussy riding up and down my mouth. I licked her hard and rode out her cum with my mouth forced into her and flicking around her clit. Her hips rising from the bed.

I sped up my tongue and sucking as she went into her cum. My cock was raging hard under me. I reached up to caress her nipples as she bucked up and down against my sucking mouth. Her moaning and now, thrashing as I refused to ease from her pussy. She was really wet now, moaning.

I raised up and quickly eased my cock into her. I fucked straight in and rotated hard against her pussy. I fell down on her and kissed her hard as I started to fuck onto her. Her arms went around me and her moans as we kissed. Her hips pumping up at me wildly, as I hoped to force her into another or a higher cum. Her pussy felt wonderful. It was tighter that I expected, being so wet. her pelvis moving in her contractions around my buried cock.

Her moans, my moans mixed with our kissing. I fucked in and out and rotated over and over. She met all my movements. Her legs wide now, wanting more and more. Offering more and more of herself through her extended orgasm.

Now, I fucked straight into her hard. Pumping harder and both of us on the edge of an explosion that made me close my eyes tightly. Feeling my cock explode. Her hands reaching tightly around me. Forcing her pussy up at me, in her surrender to our orgasms. I stayed glued to her mouth, pressed tightly against her wet pussy as I shot into her depths. Her moans as she felt me cumming. Her pumping up to me. It was really nice. Buried so deep into her as we felt the orgasm of the other taking each of us over. Her hardened nipples pressed against me like small bullets. Her arms around my neck. Kissing me as hard as I was to her. This was a good cum. It was different than the other recent ones I had with the others. My hips rotated hard against her pussy now, as I felt my cock finally empty deep inside her.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.