Getting Bitchy - Cover

Getting Bitchy

Copyright© 2003 by callipigiman

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Poor Hugh. He wanted his darkest fantasies fulfilled, and it looks like he is going to get what he wanted! His girlfriend Katrina is getting into it, and now he has to face the wicked lusts of a Goddess. It's going to be dark, painful, and life-changing for him. You know what they say: be careful what you wish for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size   Caution  

I don't know how long She sucked me.

The pleasure of Her ministrations was so incredibly intense after the pain She had given me. The dripping and running of the boiling wax on my stretched anus and down onto my balls (yes, it did run down that far) was a wicked ache, but it combined with the pleasure of Goddess Janelle's mouth to become the most delightful of the many sensations She had given me the whole long, torturous scene.

She licked up and down the shaft, and suckled on the head. She teased the hole, and then swallowed me whole. She hummed around my dick while She swiped Her tongue all over me. She slurped like a baby at a tit.

I knew what She wanted. She wanted my cum.

But try as I might to tip myself over the edge and fill Her mouth with my steaming jizz, I couldn't. Nothing I did worked. I was concentrating on Goddess Janelle's immensely pleasurable sucking. I was thinking nasty, erotic thoughts. I was striving to make myself spurt into Her insatiable mouth-- and nothing worked.

Every so often She would slip Her mouth from my throbbing, aching shaft and whisper "Cum for me, babee!" and then go back to Her delightful sucking. But I couldn't do it. I pushed, I prodded, I tried to summon up the jizz from deep in my balls. The sheer ecstasy of Her steamy, velvet mouth on my shaft should have been more than enough to send me over the top. But it didn't.

I whimpered with frustration as Goddess Janelle pulled Her mouth from my cock, leaving just the head in between Her lips. She had stopped sucking, allowing my hardness just to just sit there--until She bit down on it hard. Painfully hard.

I screamed.

Spitting my dick out, She got to Her feet and stomped around to the head of the bed, grabbing me by the hair and jerking my head up.

"You fat, pathetic, wormdick!" She screamed in my face. "I BLESS you with the best blowjob I have EVER given, and you CAN'T CUM?!?! YOU FUCKING WIMP!!!" She spit in my face, and the look on Her face was both frightening and exciting. "IF YOU CAN'T GIVE ME THE CUM I LOVE, THEN I'LL GET MEN WHO CAN!!!" She stormed back to the foot of the bed. "But first you need to feel the proper pain for DISAPPOINTING ME YET AGAIN!!!"

The candle was pulled from my anus and I wondered what She was going to do.

The burning, sizzling pain that suddenly slammed into my balls sent me straining against my restraints, my face twisted in agony as Goddess Janelle touched the flame to my swollen testicles.

"Take THAT you fucking useless sack of shit!" She spit on my ass, and then, mercifully after only a couple of seconds of the searing heat, She shoved the thick candle back into my anus. "You'd better not move much while I'm gone," Goddess Janelle continued. "There's only 4 inches of that candle in your disgusting shithole and you don't want it to fall over. Plus you don't want to make it burn faster, since I won't be back for a while."

I listened as Goddess Janelle slipped Her clothes on. I was groaning, such a confused mixture of feelings shooting through me. I could imagine Her dressing, hear the rustling of fabric and the swish of it against Her warm flesh. My dick pulsed, but the continuing ache of the bite and the kick kept me only half-hard.

She stepped around in front of me and, gripping my chin, made me look up at Her. She had donned a light sundress, a red pattern that accented the tone of Her skin and Her blonde hair. She looked wonderful, good enough to eat. The dress was lovely on Her, and very sexy. It seemed even sexier when She lifted it to show me she still wore Her hot Goddess-wear underneath.

"Do you think all those REAL men will like me?" She giggled. "I hope so. I hope I find two or three big fat cocks to fuck me. I'll bring them back here of course, so they can see My pathetic, fat-assed, tiny-dicked boyfriend, and so you can hear them fuck Me in ways your ridiculous, laughable, miserable worm never could."

Goddess Janelle leaned down and kissed me then, a genuinely affectionate buss. She lowered the sunglasses just a bit and I could see the love and concern in Her eyes. It was Katrina looking at me.

"Say the safe word if you need to, hun," She whispered, and kissed me again. She straightened up then, and waited for a moment.

I knew I should speak up. We had gone very far, much farther than I would have believed Katrina would be able to go comfortably. A little voice in the back of my mind whispered, "She is loving this far too much, She is getting crazy, say the safe word, you've had your fantasy, now step back into the arms of the woman you love and who loves you!"

Another voice hissed and gurgled wickedly. "It's wonderful, you are less than shit to this Goddess, it is everything you've dreamed of and you love it, you worship Her, you want more. MORE. MORE!" My demons sent tremors of lust through me as I gazed up at the sweet, loving eyes of my beloved Katrina, and I dreamed of the silver-cold mirrors and evil sneer of Janelle.

I said nothing.

Goddess Janelle straightened up and laughed darkly. "Maybe you're a little less of a wimp than I thought," She said, and walked out of the room.

I lay there on the bed, my body aching and at the same time throbbingly vibrant with lust, wondering how long my Goddess Janelle would be gone. I wondered how many men She would bring back with Her. I imagined the many ways She would enjoy their cocks--and I was sure they WOULD have *COCKS*, and not tiny, revolting peepees like mine. My mind played many sordid and erotic scenes of my Goddess fucking prick after prick, taking Her pleasure, never satisfied. Of course, I dreamed of the ways She would humiliate me as well.

I could feel the scalding wax running from the candle in my ass, flowing over my pulsing anal hole and running down across my perineum and onto my balls. It mostly had solidified by the time it got there, so it didn't hurt too much, but my shitter was really starting to sting. My anal muscles kept spasming, and that made the candle wiggle, and that sent wax spattering all over my ass and even down as far as my cock.

The first time wax touched my trembling dick, I gasped at the searing heat. It landed right on the head, and the sudden shock set me tugging at my bonds again. Unfortunately, that just caused the candle to splatter even more. I shuddered to think that the candle was growing shorter and that before much longer the flame would be right on my anus. I was frightened, but also aroused.

Time seemed to stretch as I lay there, feeling the wax running down, and my sweat sliding down the curves of my body. The room seemed very hot and stifling, while at the same time the air seemed to make my flesh stand out with goosebumps. I couldn't see the clock on the nightstand. I had no idea how long I had been laying there. It seemed a very long time.

That's when I heard the voices.

Girls' voices, giggling and chatting outside the room. Young sounding voices. I wondered if Goddess Janelle had shut the door all the way, because I could hear every word they were saying. Their conversation sent chills through me.

"She said she left him here, all naked and tied up," the first girl's voice said.

"Wow, he must really be a pussyboy like she said to let her treat him like that," a second girl giggled.

"I bet he's really nasty," said a third girl. "I can't wait to see his fat ass! Janelle is soooo cool!"

"Yeah, I wish she would have played with us instead of just the guys," girl one said. "My pussy got all wet watching her going down on that one black guy! I wanted her to lick me too, or let me lick her!"

Girl three laughed. "I bet she is really good. You just know she has to be bi from what she was saying at the porn store."

"Here's the door," girl one said, sotto voce. "You think she meant it when she said we could do whatever we wanted with him? I mean, what if we like did what she said and castrated him? I've always wondered what it would be like to make a pervert pay the ultimate price!"

"Ieeewww!" girl two groaned. "You are sooooo sick, Heather. There's no way we're going to do THAT!"

"I guess you're right, Lisa," Heather answered with a nasty giggle, "but she did say we could hurt him and fuck him and everything. And I want to hurt him good!"

"Just tell him what all his wife is doing down at the porn store," laughed girl three. "So, you want to go in and look at the fat-ass babydick?"

"Yes!" Heather and Lisa said together. "Let's go, Julie!"

I heard the door being pushed open and the soft tread of feet across the carpet, and then their gasps as they looked down at me on the bed, my body spread, wet with various bodily fluids, shivering and shaking in the cool breeze that they had let in.

"OMG!!! Look how FAT he is!" said Heather.

"Wow, Janelle really did stuff a burning candle up his fat ass!" exclaimed Lisa.

"Mmmmmm, our very own nasty, perverted, tiny-dicked fucktoy!" giggled Julie.

Three pairs of hands descended on my body. Female hands! This should have been a pervert's dream, but it was not quite what I would have fantasized about on my own nickel. I was prodded and poked and spread. The candle was fucked in and out of my shithole as the girls worked me over.

The redhead, Heather, pinched my nipples hard, tugging and twisting them. Her face was twisted in a nasty grin as she pulled my sensitive nubs, and she laughed when I finally moaned.

The wax was peeled from my crack and balls, and then I was treated to a number of sharp slaps to my turgid member. I gasped and groaned as the blonde, Lisa, tormented my dick, laughing at my small size, ridiculing my fat body.

"Can you imagine this fat fucker looking at us and lusting for us?" Heather said nastily.

"OMG," Lisa replied, "Imagine poor Janelle having to have this fat sack of shit squishing her and trying to fuck her with that pathetic little worm!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.