Getting Bitchy - Cover

Getting Bitchy

Copyright© 2003 by callipigiman

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Poor Hugh. He wanted his darkest fantasies fulfilled, and it looks like he is going to get what he wanted! His girlfriend Katrina is getting into it, and now he has to face the wicked lusts of a Goddess. It's going to be dark, painful, and life-changing for him. You know what they say: be careful what you wish for!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Mult   Cuckold   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Scatology   Cream Pie   Size   Caution  

I didn't think she would ever really do it. I talked about it enough, of course, It's one of my favorite kinks. Not that I really wanted to be treated the way I am in my fantasy, but its a powerful and sexually obsessive dream that makes me cum like crazy. It's not that Katrina didn't like it. I think she finds some of it quite erotic, but it's not something she wanted to do to me. What can I say? She liked me.

So what changed? Well, she did what I have done when faced with something I couldn't really get into the way I thought I should. She adopted a persona that was essentially her, but in which she was able to put Katrina's affection on a back burner and let her own latent pleasure of using (and abusing) a man come out. She did it really well too.

In the end, I found I had opened the door to release the dominant woman of my dreams--but it has also been a real Pandora's Box. Let me tell you about it. You'll see what I mean.

She surprised me, I'll say that. We had been meeting two or three times a week online or by phone and having some great cyber/phone sex. We also got together in person, about once a month, for some incredibly hot real life sex. Katrina was a hot one in bed. At 40 she was still pleasing to the eye, and she was insatiable, not to mention a great lover: solicitous, erotic, fun, wild, willing to experiment.

You'd blush to hear some of the things we tried! I think she still has the mark on her ass from where I heated the little metal "K" and "branded" her. I know she still has the little tatoo of the japanese kanji (letter) for "whore" on her right breast. That's okay, I have the kanji for "Lord" on my right breast too. I don't know how I let her convince me to do that, but she was so pleased when we did. As you can probably guess, Katrina was pretty submissive and liked me to be the dominant partner.

She even arranged for she and I another man we knew to get together. We double-teamed her for an entire weekend and had a great time. She was pretty much never without one cock inside her. My favorite point of the weekend though was when I was laying beside her stroking myself watching while he fucked her, and she was licking my ear and whispering naughty things to me.

It was the meeting after that I want to tell you about now. She had been surprised at how strongly I came watching her with our friend, and she wanted to know exactly what I had been thinking, so I told her. Katrina had been remarkably quiet the next couple of times we got together online, then one night she popped on and immediately changed her nickname from "sweetjan" to "Janelle_Goddess". Then she PMed me and quizzed me about my favorite fantasy.

That fantasy is to be dominated by a woman, called nasty names, made to jack off while she uses my mouth and other parts for her own pleasure. She belittles my cock, laughs at my being overweight, and generally is just cruel. She tells me how good her lovers are and how lousy I am. Sometimes there is spanking, slapping, cock and ball torture. Always there is ass worship and cunt worship and tit worship. If I am feeling particularly filthy, there will be golden showers and scat play. Usually the Domme's holes are dripping with the cum of "real men" who have pleasured her in ways I couldn't possibly. Sometimes, she brings the men in and fucks them and commands them to fuck me (thus she can honestly call me her fat cocksucking faggot). It's nasty and painful and dark and at most times unpleasant to me, but there are those times when it's what I want to have.

As I mentioned, Katrina had a great deal of trouble enacting the fantasy in the way I long for. "I just care about you too much," she would say. We would do individual items, but she couldn't get into the name calling or the purposeful hurting. I did everything I could to convince her it was okay, but she always backed away from a committment to the totality of the fantasy.

But that was ok. She was a wonderful woman (I've never met anyone else like her) and I was grateful for the opportunity to be her lover and friend, no matter what we did together. She was my dear friend and my sweet lover. What she did to satisfy my darkest lusts was fine, and I didn't push very hard for more.

Katrina was my wonderful girl and I was her sexy man.

Until one incredible weekend, when everything changed. It was our monthly rendezvous, and when we entered the hotel room, she put aside Katrina and became Goddess Janelle.

I'd like to say that every bit of it was hot and exciting and I'm the happiest man alive. Okay, in a lot of ways, I am. But even now, months later and after all that has happened, my ass still burns. My rectum still throbs. My mind still sizzles with the utterly perverse and disgusting things She made me do and say. And now I sit here at the laptop, writing, detailing the incredible things which happened.


I was waiting in our usual room when Katrina arrived. Dressed in my dark blue robe, I was sitting back and reading when I heard her car pull up outside. After a few moments, I heard the sound of her key in the lock. I got up, smiling and went to her as she came in.

Katrina looked especially lovely that day. I don't know what she had done, some slightly different way of styling her hair, a new way of applying makeup, or even a more subtle way of carrying herself. She just seemed especially sexy to me, and I gathered her into my arms and kissed her passionately. She responded with her usual heat and fervor--for a moment.

Then she broke away, stepping back and smiling wickedly at me. "I have a surprise for you today, Hugh," she said, her voice husky. I noticed for the first time the bags she carried, one of which she set at the foot of the bed.

"A surprise?" I asked. "What is it, my sexy slut?"

"I am NOT a slut today, pussyboy," she said, her voice suddenly cool. I know my eyes snapped wide open at the derisive name and I stared at her. Her smile was just a bit smirking. "I am a BITCH, and you had better remember that."

"Sure, Katrina," I answered with a smile. Wow, she was going to play a bit at being Domme! This would be fun. The look on her face stopped me in my tracks.

"It's not Katrina. Not today. Katrina loves you too much to do what I intend to do. I'm Janelle, Goddess Janelle." She stepped up to me and I gasped as she pushed her gloved hand into my robe and gave a painful squeeze to my stiffening cock and balls. "Do you understand, you fat fucktoy?"

"Y-yes," I stammered. Janelle put her hand on my chest and pushed me back, amking me stumble over her bag and flop onto the bed. She laughed evilly as my robe flew open, revealing my naked body.

"Ohhhhhh myyyy, isn't that PRECIOUS?" she said, looking down at my 5 inches sticking up from between my legs. She leaned down and ran a finger over my rigid length, then looked at her finger with disgust. "Oh yuk, you got babydick slime on me!" She stuck her finger against my lips. "Clean it."

I sucked Janelle's finger clean. She smirked down at me, then took her other bag and went to the bathroom door. "I'll be back in a few minutes, Hughie, you'd better get naked and get ready for me. Open that bag, you'll find some things to wear in it. I expect to see them on you or in you when I come out. If you don't, I will walk outthe door and go home." And she stepped inside the bathroom and shut the door.

I was breathing heavily, unable to believe the change in my sweet, sexy Katrina. She seemed to have accepted and assimilated a very hot, dominatrix persona. I wondered (hoped?) if she intended to fulfill my dark obsession.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.