Lick My Wounds - Cover

Lick My Wounds

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Erotica Sex Story: all he wanted was to lick his wounds but she had other ideas

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   .

I wasn't looking for anyone, my previous long term relationship had fell apart quite messily. Now all I wanted was to be left alone and to lick my wounds; but she had other ideas. I was sitting with the rest of my group at lunchtime, I was on the fringes, not really getting involved in their conversation, when she sat down opposite me.

"Hi, I'm Lily," she said brightly.

"Hi," I said, not really looking at her. Then after a long pause, she started again.

"I'm on the Business course here."

"Yeah fine," I said.

"What are you doing?" she asked. Now for the first time I looked at her. The first thing you noticed is her boyish short fair hair and her pretty smiling face.

"I'm doing Media studies," I replied. Just then my group got up as one and headed off for our next period.

"See you soon," I heard her say to my back.

I forgot about her, that is, until the morning break the next day.

"Hi again," she said sitting down with me again, this time I saw her approaching and I had time to study her figure. Not very tall, say five four, with slim body with gentle curves. Today I felt like being a bit more social.

"Hi, sorry I forgotten your name," I said.

"Oh yeah it's Lily," she relied.

"How are you today?" I asked.

"I'm fine, but my course is dire," she smiled, she was very pretty when she smiled.

"Sorry, but I must go," I said nodding towards the rest of my receding group.

"Yeah ok, see you at lunch," she said.

While they were mucking about with my lights, it was my turn to I use the out of date video camera, I thought about Lily for the first time. Did I want her in my life, she seemed keen to thrust herself on me, I'm not sure why? I'm no pussy magnet, although fairly tall I'm just a shade under six foot with a body made fit by football (soccer).

"Can you give me a lift?" she asked.

I was just unlocking the door of my battered Fiesta and the rain was lashing down.

"Sure, if I'm going your way," I said.

"You do, I've seen you drive past me while I walking," she said. I just shrugged my shoulders and unlocked her door. Today she was wearing a short skirt and blouse with a jacket over the top. I looked down at her exposed thighs for a second, then started the engine.

"Where can I drop you?" I asked. She showed me the way, she only lived a few streets from my bedsit. I dropped her off and over a hot cup of coffee, I thought about those slim legs she was so keen on showing me. Shit! The last thing I needed was a girl in my life, but it looked like she was giving me no choice. Well if she wanted me, I suppose I should make it easy for her.

At lunch the next day I sat down a little distance from my class mates. It wasn't long before she was there; today she was in tight Jeans and T-shirt with a denim jacket over the top. I had a chance to confirm my earlier appraisal of her figure, dammed good legs with gentle curve to her bust. We chatted until I had to leave for my afternoon classes, but I did say, I'd wait for her and take her home.

After a week of chatting in the restaurant and taking her home every night, I got around to asking her for a date.

"Fancy a drink tonight?" I asked.

"Sure, love to," she replied, with a big smile. The problem was of course that money was a little tight, but to my surprise it was her that brought the subject up. I had just picked her up at her house, boy did she look good, her short skirt had been replaced by an even shorted one, again with a denim jacket over the top.

"Look," she said, "if you're like me, money's a problem right, so lets have a pint and if we have enough, some fish and chips for supper ok."

"Sounds good to me," I smiled in reply.

We had just picked up our Cod and chips, and she had directed me to a quite spot.

"Thanks, I had I lovely time," she said popping a chip in her mouth.

"Me too," I replied and I had, she was so different to my last girlfriend; she was so happy and smiling, well so far at least. After we had finished eating she produced a wet wipe from her bag and we cleaned ourselves up.

"What I fancy now is a kiss and to have my boobs fondled," she said.

"What!" I said, somewhat taken aback.

"Come on," she said, leaning over to me and kissing me. "Mmm that's nice," she said when we broke apart. She unbuttoned her jacket to reveal her naked tits beneath.

"Wow," I said.

"I'm afraid there're not very big," she giggled, "but I just love having them manhandled."

Small or not, they were very nice, like small hillocks with small nipples on top, lovely and firm; sensitive too if her moaning was anything to go by. We kissed again, she gave my hands free reign over her whole body, when I moved my hand off her tits and down to her thighs she opened her legs to allow me better access. She even showed me the spot she liked to be touched and soon her hips were bucking under my administrations.

"Oh yes," she sighed, "that was smashing, now let me." Her hands became busy undoing my trousers and getting my hard cock out.

"Oh that's a nice big one," she said, her words making it swell with pride.

"Sorry it's only a hand job," she smiled at me, "but I'm still a virgin."

"Oh, that's ok," I said.

Virgin or not, she knew her way around a guys cock; soon I was splashing all over her hand. Out came the wet wipes again to clean ourselves up, then I took her home.

"Thanks for this evening," she smiled and kissed me again, "please let's do it again, perhaps if we haven't got any money, I could just come round to your place?"

"Sure," I said.

For the first time in weeks my heart was light, my old girlfriend forgotten.

I didn't sleep much; my thoughts were for this new girl in my life. Her slim thighs under her short skirt and her naked tits under her jacket. There was no way my previous girlfriend would even contemplate going out dressed like that. College work suddenly became a joy again, I was even told to stop whistling during recordings. Each break time she would find me and together we would chat about our day. Friday came and I picked her up and I drove her to my bedsit, it was the first time she had seen it. I had spent the whole of the previous evening tiding it up; mind you, it wasn't that big. One large room, with an alcove kitchen and a shared bathroom down the hallway. The gas fire was making it warm and cosy and she came into my arms.

"This is nice," she said, lightly kissing my lips.

"Yeah, when I can afford the money for the gas meter," I laughed. We kissed more passionately now.

"Here, lets get more comfortable," she said. She unbuttons and removed her blouse to reveal her naked tits to me again.

"Don't you ever wear a bra?" I asked.

"Sometimes, but never on a date," she chuckled, "I'm not big enough to need one anyway, but you have to at college, don't you." For the next thirty minutes, I became engrossed with her tits. My administrations brought her off to a series of small orgasms.

"Oh I do love having them fondled," she sighed, "I do it myself all the time, but it's much better when you do it." she stood up and pulled her tight Jeans off, taken her knickers with them. For the first time she was naked before me. Most girls look better partially clothed, a very few look better naked, she was one of those few.

"What do you think?" she asked, posing for me.

"Wow," I relied.

"Now let's get him out shall we," she said attacking my trousers.

"Mmm lovely," she said, stroking my hardness.

"Have you got any condoms?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied, "but I thought you were a Virgin."

"Well I am," she smiled at me, "but that doesn't mean I want to stay one."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.