The Threesome I Longed For - Cover

The Threesome I Longed For

by Secret

Copyright© 2003 by Secret

Erotica Sex Story: Sue had always dreamed of a threesome for long time and tonight is the night she gets her wish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rough   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

We had been out having a few drinks, Having a good time, enjoying the music and dancing. We danced one more dance, as we were walking off the dance floor, we both knew it was time to leave. As we were walking out to your car, you stopped and pulled me close to you, and kissed me with so much passion. After we left the bar, we went for a drive along the oceanside. I was feeling very excited sitting next to you, feeling your leg rub up against mine. The drinks had started to take an affect on me. I leaned over and started to nibble on your ear, then I whispered in your ear, "I'm ready to go back to your place, I want you so bad". You looked over my way and said to me, "Dear, I have a surprise in store for you, its something you've been wanting for a long time." I sat there, tryin to remember what I wanted. Then I remembered what it was, but not knowing for sure if that was it or not. We pulled up the a strange driveway and you got out and opened my door for me. As I got out of the car, you grabbed me and Kissed me so hard, that it made me go weak in the knees. We were walking up the sidewalk to this strange house, when a very good looking man opened the door to greet us. You introduced me to him. "Sue this is Rick, Rick this is Sue."

Rick led us into his living room, asking if we would like a drink. You said, "We'd both like a beer" I sat down in the middle of the couch and you sat down right beside me. Rick returned with three beers and a bottle of tequila. We were all sitting there talking and drinking having a good time.Rick got up and turned on some music. Then walked back over to the couch and sat on the other side of me.

While talking to me, I noticed that Rick kept putting his hand on my leg. You were pouring shots of tequila for us all, and didnt notice that Ricks hand was sliding up the inside of my thigh. You handed us the shots, As I grabbed mine and Rick grabbed his, You said a toast. "To a memorable night." We had a few more shots, and I felt them starting to really affect me. I started to really relax. I leaned back on the couch and put my head back for a moment. As I did that you leaned over and started to kiss me hard, sliding your tongue in my mouth, as you were doing that I felt a hand slide up my thigh, moving higher and higher up my skirt. I was starting to get very excited, as I felt a finger sliding up and down my clit.I didn't notice that Rick had pulled his cock out of his pants and was stroking his swollen cock and that you had pulled yours out also and had began stroking it. You had stopped kissing me and I leaned forward and saw what the two of you were doing. I watched as you two kept stroking your hard cocks, You caught me staring at Ricks cock, smiling at me you asked if I would like to help get you and Rick off. I was so HOT and WET from watching you two, that I said. "Yes I would like to." My heart pounding heavily in my chest. I was about to experience my first threesome and I couldnt wait. I stood up and quickly removed all of my clothes and sat back down on the couch., You noticed my readiness to suck and fuck. You two quickly undressed with Rick wasting no time.

You told me to get on the couch on my hands and knees. Rick kneeled in front of me and put his cock to my mouth. I succeeded in getting my lips around the fat juicy head, but that was about it. I was sucking what I could of his big cock when I heard you fumbling around in the room. I looked up to see Rick watching you. I then felt you start to rub KY over my ass. And soon enough you were pushing your cock into my ass. Your hands clamped tightly upon my hips as you stuffed me full of your man-hood. Being penetrated in the front and back like that was simply amazing, and my pussy was so wet as you were going in and out of my tight ass and Rick was fucking my mouth or tried to, with his huge cock. I couldnt remember ever being so thoroughly aroused. Rick was the first to come, shooting a load of thick, creamy semen down my throat. Some of his cum spilled out of my mouth and ran down my chin. He stayed hard after he cam and I proceeded to give his cock a good tongue bath as you continued fucking my ass. I was still savoring the taste of Ricks cum when you shot your load into my sore ass and then withdrew. You stood up and went to the restroom. Now Rick climbed around to my back side, and I knew what he had in mind and I wondered how I was going to take his huge cock into my ass. You were large and have stretched me back there on many occasions, but Ricks cock was just plain huge. The idea of taking such a large cock in my backside was more then a little exciting, however, and when I felt the head of Ricks cock pressing hard against my asshole. I tried to relax and just let it happen. Rick succeeded in burying all but an inch or so of his huge cock in my tight ass and was soon fucking me in a slow, easy rhythm that had me moaning out. You in the meantime had returned from cleaning up and stood in front of me on the couch. You grabbed me by the hair and pulled my head down and shoved your hard cock in my mouth. You started to pump your cock in and out of my mouth with force, then you held my head down so that my your cock was shoved all the way in it. I started to gag as you pulled it back out, but just to ram it back in again. I started to wiggle my head back and forth with your cock in my mouth. You pulled my hair, pulling my mouth off of your cock.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.