Carol Crosby - Cover

Carol Crosby

Copyright© 2003 by Conniele

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Modern professional and her exploits

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter  

Chrissie left the house on her way to Washington Park. She had many friends atthe Park. Usually she would spend the day with them, sometimes she made new friends, the park was full of wonderful people. Sometimes if she ran into someone she rally liked she would take them home fo r lunch or like Derek she would have sex with them. He was a wonderful friend and she hoped they would meet again today. Yesterday he had fucked her all afternoon.

This morning she met no one she knew and as she went further into the Park she seemed to undergo a transformation. On this side of the Park, the Grant street side she was Elaine Bryant Part time prostitute and shoplifter. The police were well aware of her multiple personalities. The prosecutor had declared hands off as long as she commited no violent crimes. Shoplifted merchandise was to be confiscated and returned to the owner. these were always insignifigant items like combs and ladie's underwear.

This morning she needed to score a john to get a bag of Groceries.

Sall yHolmes was on Grant street because Fox 5 had run a story last week alleging that the Hookers on the street were serving Women as well as Men. Sally was deperate to be serviced. "Which of these Women were the prostitutes?" She wondered, "Oh God look at that lovely Girl.surely she's not?"

"Hi Honey, Looking for some fun?"

"Well I uuuh, I."

"First time?"

"Uh yes." "Let me help you, I can show you a real good time."

"Uh how much?"she felt she had to ask, it was the grocery money after all.

"fifty.'

"OK. Where?"

"We can go to my place."

"Hi Leslie I've got a friend. Can we use the big bed?

"Go ahead, I just made it up. Havn't seen you in awhile."

"Been away again, you know how I am."

"Here Honey, let ma take your jacket."

"Oh now that I'm here I'm afraid I-.""

"Just relax Honey I'll do everything." Taking Sally in her arms she kissed her on the mouth. "Oh honey let me take your clothes off."

Sally felt an erotic thrill as Elaine stripped her to the waist, stopping now to tease her nipples with her mouth. Sucking, licking she sent lovely chills through her. "Oh God this is wonderful.Let me take your clothes off, please."

Pulling Elaines tee shirt over her head she let her bra-less tits bounce free. Pushing her tits against Sally's, Elaine took the lead again, kising her on the mouth, slipping her a bit of tongue which Sally immediately sucked on. With her hands she pushed Sally's skirt and panties down to her ankles. Elaines hands on Sallys ass were driving her insane with unfulfilled need. Slipping her hand in Elaines shorts Sally found her clitoris under a patch of soft cunt fur. "Oh God I'm finally finger fucking a Girl. That had been a dream of hers since child hood. When Elaine moaned softly in response to Sally's probing finger, Sally felt validated. She had felt since the first days of her marriage that given a chance she could give a Woman more pleasure than her husband ever gave her. It had become an obsession and she was now realizing what she had long dreamed of. A Woman moaning with pleasure, a pleasure that came from her fingers. " Oh God wait till I get my mouth on her."

Removing the rest of Sally's clothes Elaine lay her on the bed and brought her mouth to bear on Sally's wide spread cunt. Darting her tongue up Sally's pussy hole she realized this woman had never been stretched. Her Pussy was as tight as a 12 year olds. It was true Sally's Husband had a miniscule cock. She din't Know that and assumed something was wrong with her. For his part he had tired of the humiliation of not pleasing her. He didn't even try any more even though he adored the pretty 38 year old woman he had married. Elaines tongue was having the desired effect and she had her very first cum that didn't come from her fingers. " Oh oh oh oh oh " she whimpered as Elained sucked her clit and licked her pussy " Oh God it was as she imagined a woman could bring her off in 2 minutes and her husband couldn't do it at all. Cumming again she realized there was no place where woman sex ended. This girl was fingering her as well as eating her pussy. "Eating her pussy, " she loved the sound of that and said it again to herself " Eat my pussy, eat my pussy oh god EAT MY PUSSY."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.