Carol Crosby - Cover

Carol Crosby

Copyright© 2003 by Conniele

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Modern professional and her exploits

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Sister   Daughter  

"Afternoon date, private residence, 1pm out by 5, twosome.

"Twosome, me and her or two of them?'

"Two of them."

At a quarter to 1 Carol was admitted by Shannon Baker to her fathers living room.

"Kind of young to be hiring Escorts" she thought. This is my girlfriend, Lisa and I'm Shannon."

"Who is this?" Carol nervously pointed to a young Black Girl sitting awkwardly on the couch.

Rina was the Daughter of the house keeper. Shannon had noticed the lustful looks she gave Lisa and had initiated her in their daily Orgy. Rina had been a natural learning quickly how to help Shannon fuck Lisa. Rina's oral ministrations supplemented Shannons Dildo forays between Lisa's heated thighs.

Today Rina was going to have her very own Girl to fuck as she pleased for the viewing pleasure of Shannon and Lisa. For a 13 year old Rina was far ahead of her classmates in sexual experience.

"She's your date."

"Oh my! she is quite young."

"To Lisa's mind they were an unlikely pair. That was what made so exciting the prospect of watching this beautiful, almost 6' tall full figured woman who looked like nothing less than a voluptous Goddess being thoroughly pleasured by the likes of 13 year Rina with her scrawny legs and itty bitty titties with long sensitive nipples pointing the way. To Lisa's perverse mind the incongruity of this statuesque woman being pleasured all afternoon by the likes of this little Girl was like a powerful Aphrodisiac.

Carol held her breath as Rina approached her. Taking her hand Rina led her down the hall. Shannon and Lisa followed close behind, Lisa panting as she fingered her own pussy in anticipation what was to come

Carol found herself standing in the middle of the room as Rina walked behind her and raised her skirt. Carressing Carols buttocks she lay her head on Carols back. Surprised at Rina's sensual skill she allowed the girl to strip her panties down her legs. When she kicked them aside Rina returned to her manual exploration of Carol ass before reaching around and cupping her pussy. With her middle finger she parted Carols cuntlips and began stroking through her slit.

As Carol moaned and moved against her probing finger, Lisa asked Rina "Do you like her Honey?"

"Oh yeah she's pretty."

"She's yours, just fuck her good. OK?"

"Yeah I'll do it" Rina wished Lisa would shut up and let her enjoy this lovely Woman dressed like a model in her tight red skirt her white blouse, wearing calf high boots. This was a sexy Bitch and Rina was going to make her scream with pleasure just like she did Lisa. Rina and Shannon had an understanding that when Shannon went back to school, she would be in charge of fucking Lisa with the big old Cock that Shannon used to turn Lisa in to a whimpering slut. For now though it was hands off and she was hoping Shannon would let her use the cock on this Woman.

Fucking a still clothed Carol with three finger snow she reached her other hand through the leg opening of her cutoff shorts and frigged herself as well.

Shannon, getting turned on pulled Lisa between her thighs and directed her mouth to her cunt. Lisa was a somewhat selfish slut and if Shannon would let her slide would just be a passive recipient of Shannons hard fucking. She would have rather been watching Rina's ravishment of Carol but with Shannon holding her face to her cunt she began paying Shannon back for yesterday's marathon fuck.

Carol had sunk to her knees now surprised at the skill this Adolescent was displaying as she brought Carol off once and then again.

"Fuck her Rina, fuck her hard "Shannon told her as she pumped her pussy into Lisa'a sucking mouth. Lisa pushed one finger into Shannon but only to her intact hymen. Lisa would have loved to breech this barrier but Shannon had told her not to. She had a feeling it was being saved for someone else and Shannon trusted her with it's sanctity. Sucking on Shannon's clit she was well aware when she was cumming, the gyrations of her rock hard ass and thighs increased in proportion to the swelling of her cuntlips and the flow of her sweet cunt juice.

As Shannon had continued her weight training this summer when she wasn't screwing Lisa to the bed her arms and legs had developed and her titties had diminished until they were just a rock hard mouthful each. But oh were they sensitive. She was pinching her nipples in a pain and pleasure excersize that sent electric jolts through her engorged clitoris trapped in the sucking mouth of her Dad's trophy wife.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.