Tryout - Cover

Tryout

Copyright© 2003 - Storiesonline.net

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A happily married wife wants to return to her bisexual ways; her husband agrees to give it a tryout

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   Sex Toys   Size  

"... dresser," Kim said softly. Her weight, depressing the mattress, caused the huge double-dong to roll heavily against her side. One end was against her shoulder; the other was at her hip. She turned and grasped it. "Top drawer, left," she added.

"Aha!"

Kim hazily remembered that it was the same drawer where she kept her other toys - the plastic vibrator and the pulsing dildo she'd bought through the mail-order catalog.

The big double-dong, though, was much thicker than either of her old toys. The glans on the nearest end was startlingly realistic - and still warm from the washing Connie had given it.

She felt Connie kneel on the bed behind her. "Big sucker, huh?"

Kim's ripe lips quirked in a smile. "Actually, I think it's too big to be a sucker." She raised the dildo to her mouth and managed to get the head inside - and no more. She removed it and said, "Unreal."

"Actually - "Connie took it from her. "It may be just a little bit fatter than Jerry's. I'll have to try it on for size."

"You mean 'Try it in for size.'"

Connie rolled Kim onto her back and knelt straddling her. Kim's lovely tits were brushing the insides of Connie's taut thighs.

"Hey, where's your whatsis, uh, Butterfly?"

"You sometimes talk too much." Connie began slowing moving her hips from side to side, brushing Kim's large nipples with her labia, letting her juices moisten the broad, swelling lumps that capped Kim's firm hillocks. She felt Kim's hands come up behind her, cupping her ass and pulling her cunt closer and closer. Connie leaned forward on her arms and let her drooling pussy descend almost to Kim's yearning lips.

Kim's tongue reached up and just barely touched Connie's swollen cunt lips, then tickled back and forth over her clit. Connie moaned and pressed her twat down onto Kim's mouth, returning the kiss. She began to shake with a small orgasm. Then Kim slid a finger into her little pussy and the orgasm grew - explosively.

Connie settled to a slow seething and swung herself off her lover's face. Her knees were trembling as she reached to unclip the Butterfly still whirring quietly on Kim's crotch. She laid it aside, then let herself drape, reversed, on top of Kimberly.

Kim sighed as she felt Connie's nimble tongue begin licking the insides of her thighs and then groaned when Connie fastened her lips over Kim's still vibrating cunt.

Connie was bathing her mouth and nose in Kim's copious juices while savoring the touch of Kim's tongue on her eager pussy - but she was doing more, too. Without looking, she reached to the side with one hand and found the tube of K-Y. She uncapped it. Still working by feel, she put a big dose of it on the enormous double-dong.

Just as Kim was beginning to cum again from the tongue and lips on her cunt, Connie slid one slippery finger into Kim's hungry cunt.

"Ahhhh, yes, do me, do me," Kim murmured into Connie's cunt. She raised her knees and opened her shapely legs still wider.

Connie slid another finger in beside the first, and Kim began hunching her cunt demandingly up toward her. The third finger brought a low, throaty growl of pleasure from Kim. Connie waggled the three digits inside her young lover's pussy, all the while licking at her clitoris. Just as Connie felt the orgasm beginning to explode, she yanked the fingers out of her young lover.

Kim half-sobbed in frustration - and then groaned loudly as she felt something smooth and wonderfully firm slowly spreading her cunt lips wider and wider and wider. The sound that came from deep in her throat was almost a lowing, like an animal. Her cunt was being forced open more than she could have imagined possible, almost painfully more, but the incessant movement of Connie's tongue on her stretching labia and engorged clitoris somehow made it bearable - and pleasurable.

When the glans of the thick double-dong finally popped all the way inside her youthful tunnel, Kim's hips seemed to relax. One leg straightened and lay limp on the bed while the other, still bent, slowly swung wider, then back.

Connie knew exactly what Kim was feeling - she'd felt it herself every time she'd gone to bed with Jerry. That empathy sent an additional shiver of pleasure through her that almost compensated for the pause in Kim's oral ministrations to her own hungry cunt. As soon as Kim resumed licking her pussy, though, Connie resumed her tunneling. Bit by bit, she pushed that huge dildo in, withdrawing it slightly every so often both to give Kim the chance to accommodate it and to give herself the thrill of watching Kim's stretched-to-bursting labia coat the massive stick as it pulled outward.

When seven or eight inches of the rubber cock were embedded in Kim, Connie began working it back until only the glans was inside - and then pushed it back in to the previous limit... and a little more. Kim was bucking her hips up to take it, welcoming it with fucking eagerness.

Connie felt Kim tighten beneath her - and Kim began shuddering and fucking her hips faster, in short little jerks. Kim was close, very close. Connie wanted to time this perfectly -

At just the right moment, Connie let her index finger slide down over the short, secretion-coated stretch between Kim's packed vagina and her anus - and then slipped the finger inside to the first knuckle.

"AHHH!" Kim's legs snapped closed and she arched, shivering. Her twat and ass were tightly gripping the rubber cock and Connie's invading finger as she came and came, shrieking in Connie's cunt. Connie could barely move the latex cock within the sheath of Kim's cunt, but move it she did - deeper.

Kim kept cumming and arching as she felt the fat, phony phallus probing deeper and deeper - past the deepest any man had been, past the deepest of her mail-order dildo, past what she had always considered her limits. It felt as if it were probing into the base of her stomach and finding in that region another clitoris. She screamed with pleasure as an immense orgasm wracked her lush, taut frame. She collapsed back to the bed, still shuddering as Connie began working the enormous dildo rapidly in and out with quick, short strokes - strokes that a man would use if he were cumming with the nubile beauty. At the same time, she crammed her finger into Kim's ass till her palm was pressed against the shivering globes, and then she wiggled it. Kim jerked her head from side to side, her mouth open and her tongue extended against Connie's drooling cunt, as she came and came and came...

Connie began shuddering with pleasure as little orgasms went off like firecrackers inside her. She bent lower and fastened her mouth over Kim's protruding clit and licked lightly at the tasty morsel. Kim bucked and shook like a woman in the throes of a seizure. Her legs went wide on the bed and her hands came down on the back of Connie's head, forcing her mouth down over her clitty. And all the time, Connie was still jacking the immense dildo in Kim's cunt and waggling her finger in Kim's nearly virgin anus.

Kim bucked wildly, finally throwing Connie off her. Connie was startled by the violence of the spasm and the suddenness with which she was deprived of Kim's clit in her mouth and Kim's tight ass around her finger. She lay motionless for a moment beside her young lover on the bed - and then Kim was suddenly over her, on all fours.

"You fucking slut, I'm still cumming!" Kim moaned and kissed her passionately. Then Connie felt her legs being lifted higher and wider - and she felt the huge dong pressing against her cunt. "Now I'm gonna fuck you with this cock!"

Connie shook and went limp with pleasure as Kim lined up the other end of the double-dong and pressed it relentlessly into Connie's cunt. She felt the breath streaming out of her as it went deeper and deeper, stretching her wonderfully, opening her as it plumbed her depths.

And then she felt Kim's cunt against hers. Between them, they had absorbed almost 20 inches of plastic cock.

"C'mon, fuck... fuck... fuck... fuck," Kim chanted as she bucked her hips. Connie rolled slightly on her side and thrust back at the larger woman, then held her dildo-filled pussy lips against Kim's swollen labia. Both women threw their heads back and moaned at the sensations: sweet cunnies mashed together, swollen clits rubbing, tight pussies packed to bursting with secretion-slicked latex. As the full strength of her orgasm swept over her, Connie managed to reach up and drop one shaking hand on one of Kim's quivering tits. She grasped at the hugely swollen nipple and squeezed.

Kim shrieked and froze - and then her hips shook like a paint-mixing machine. Her climax-tightened cunt contracted on the dildo, and her motions sent it rapidly ratcheting inside Connie's fluttering fuck hole as if it really were the huge, hard dick it imitated. Connie howled and fell back on the bed, barely conscious as Kim finished fucking them both into semiconsciousness.

Long minutes later, Connie roused herself slightly - just enough to slowly extricate the dildo from her cunt. She felt empty and wanting inside when the many inches were finally out of her. She shifted slowly on the bed and studied the giant toy where it disappeared into Kimberly's awesomely stretched cunt lips. Connie couldn't believe how much of it she'd had inside herself. Kim was still dozing when Connie found the butt plug with her groping fingers. She bent and began lightly kissing Kim's thighs and abdomen, waking her sweetly into more horniness, while she spread the lubricating gel on the butt plug.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.