Swimming Pool Submission

by Michael & Phoebe

Copyright© 2003 by Michael & Phoebe

Erotica Sex Story: WRITTEN BY PHOEBE: Okay, I never thought I'd write a story like this but a challenge is a challenge. Michael said that I was too much of a wimp to write a rape story, so of course I had to prove that I could. Just call me stupid. Now he has to write one too.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Coercion   MaleDom   Gang Bang   .


Okay, I never thought I'd write a story like this but a challenge is a challenge. Michael said that I was too much of a wimp to write a rape story, so of course I had to prove that I could. Just call me stupid. Now he has to write one too.


I'd done it a dozen times before. Sneaking into my neighbor's backyard pool late at night was something I was getting used to doing. I always thought that if someone caught me I'd be able to talk myself out of trouble.

Being a cute girl had always been some protection against the wrath that could have otherwise fallen on me when I misbehaved. I'd just look really scared and even cry a little and the person yelling at me would always end up comforting me and I'd always get away with whatever I'd done.

I lived in Phoenix Arizona at the time and we didn't have a swimming pool. My folks didn't want to run up high energy bills so we had to sweat it out all night, and I just finally got tired of being hot all the time and came up with my late night pool sojourns.

One night I finally got caught sneaking into our next- door neighbor's pool so I had to look farther a field. I didn't really know the neighborhood that well only having lived there since the beginning of school that fall. But I did know who had a pool and who didn't.

So I made the fateful decision one Saturday night to invade the back yard of someone I didn't really know that lived 4 houses down from us. I knew that some college guys lived there and figured that if I got caught I'd be able to bat my eyes at them innocently and talk my way out of trouble again.

Boy was I wrong.

Around 11 o'clock I successfully negotiated the walk down the street in my bathing suit and bare feet. No one saw me as I snuck past the unlocked gate and quietly slipped into the swimming pool. It was heaven; the cool water instantly lowered my body temperature and made me feel almost human again after sweltering all day.

I was floating on my back enjoying the feeling of cool refreshing water when I felt something touch my left breast. I panicked and submerged, taking in a mouthful of pool water. When I came to the surface sputtering, I realized that I was no longer alone in the pool.

There were three dark shapes ringed around me. I knew that I was in trouble, but I didn't know just how much. I tried to clear my throat and was about to tell them how sorry I was for trespassing on their property when one of the shapes moved toward me so that I could tell that it was a guy who looked to be in his late twenties.

Then the other two guys moved in on me and I became really frightened. I knew that I had no right to be there, and I was afraid that they were going to hurt me or something. I backed away but didn't move fast enough because the guy who made the first move grabbed my arm and tugged me to him.

I was in shock when he pulled me close to his body, and with one fist gripping my hair he brutally kissed me, biting my lip and jamming his tongue into my mouth. I struggled harder but he was too strong for me.

Suddenly all three of them were up close and I felt my swimsuit being tugged at. I felt the material tearing away and the uncomfortable sensation of being naked in the water beside these strange scary men.

I struggled harder; my breath was coming fast and harsh now. I was frightened beyond anything I'd ever experienced before. Why were these men doing this? Who were they?

Then I thought about what I should do and I yelled at the top of my lunges. I screamed. Then suddenly I saw stars and experienced a searing pain at the back of my head. I was struggling to breathe now, in total shock. Someone had hit me from behind and then dunked me under the water. They held me under. I couldn't breathe. I was drowning. I began to breathe water and my senses turned gray as I felt myself losing consciousness.

Then I was finally yanked up out of the water by my hair. I was in pain and completely panicked now. I was sputtering and sobbing in fear. One of the men swam up to me and pulled my arm behind my back and growled into my ear, "You little bitch, if you make one more sound I'll personally hold you under until you're dead. You got that?"

All I could do was nod my head, my throat still burned from breathing water and I was so scared now that I couldn't have talked if I'd wanted to.

I jumped as I felt a hand roughly thrust between my legs. OH MY GOD! They were going to molest me. OH FUCK NO! How could this be happening to me, what had I ever done to deserve this?

I knew that I'd gotten myself into this and that all I could do was try to live through it. I knew that I would do just about anything to stop these men from fucking me. I had always taken particular care of my body and hadn't even let my boyfriends do anything to it other than touch. Now I had to contend with strangers who could have any kind of disease even a deadly one. That thought made me shiver in the cool water with renewed fear.

Then suddenly I was being lifted up and pulled to one of the men. I felt something pressing up between my legs, pressing against my unprotected pussy. I knew that this man was trying to stick himself into me and I started to silently struggle against him. I squirmed and wriggled, trying to get away.

It was no use though because soon the other two men moved in and held me tight. I was exhausted, I had been struggling against three strong men for what seemed like hours and I knew that I couldn't fight back much longer.

Then as I continued to kick and hit and wriggle around, feebly hitting at my attacker I felt him pressing into me. It was a strange feeling, almost like having a bowel movement except that it was in the front. I knew what was happening, but there was nothing I could do about it.

As I felt the man work his way deeper into me I finally stopped struggling. What was the point? Also I could barely breathe I was so tired from fighting them off.

I was at the edge of the pool with one of the men holding me from behind while the other fucked me in long shuddering strokes. In my exhaustion I almost felt comfortable for the first time, resting on the man behind me. His hot flesh was pressed into my back and the man raping me brushed his warm skin against my front in a smooth rhythm as he thrust into me. It was weird, that feeling of cool water and warm flesh.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.