Photo Shoot - Cover

Photo Shoot

Copyright© 2002 by Carlos Tomas

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - I become a nude model for a professional photographer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Squirting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Congratulations, you two," Joan exclaimed as we walked into the gallery the morning after the show.

Joan came up to us a planted a big wet kiss on Helen's lips first, then on mine. She paused a bit longer as she kissed me. I felt her mouth open slightly and the flick of her tongue on my lips. When she opened her eyes and looked at me afterwards, her face said, "I want you." But she quickly turned away and headed towards her office.

"Let me show you the preliminary sales figures," Joan called back over her shoulder.

Helen and I followed her into the office. Joan dug through a few papers on her desk, finally grabbing one and holding it up with a big smile.

"You're not going to believe it. Helen, you and Carlos are going to be very busy making prints for the next couple of weeks.

"Do you remember when I told you we'd break even if we sold 100 images?"

Helen and I nodded anxiously.

"Well, last night we sold almost 800 images, with promises for almost 500 more if you can come up with all the prints we need. And I think we'll sell around that same number over those. I mean, another 1300 images. A total of 2600 in all, if it all goes the way I hope."

I was dumbfounded. My jaw must have seemed like it dropped to the floor. Looking at Helen, she was just as stunned as I was.

"Holy shit," Helen cried, looking like she was about to break down in tears.

She grabbed the front of the desk. I put my hands on her shoulders to steady her.

"How much money are we talking about?", Helen managed to gasp out.

"At an average image price of 500 dollars, try one point three million dollars. That's if everyone who said they wanted to buy does indeed buy."

Helen went visibly weak and started sinking towards the floor. I quickly placed my hands under her arms to keep her from falling, dragging her backwards towards a chair.

"I don't want to count all our chickens before they're hatched, but at our agreed upon split, your share would come to somewhere around seven hundred and eighty thousand dollars, minus your costs, of course, and your share of the costs of putting on the show."

With that revelation, Helen broke down completely, her beautiful frame racked by waves of sobs.

"Oh god," she cried over and over, shaking almost uncontrollably.

"Congratulations, Helen," Joan said softly, coming around the desk, putting her arms around Helen's neck, kissing her tenderly on each cheek.

"Congratulations, my love," I said, wrapping myself around both Helen and Joan. "My genius," I said as I kissed Helen's exposed neck.

We stayed like that for a few minutes, huddled, laughing and crying. I felt Joan's hand on my ass, but I couldn't tell whether it was planned or accidental.

Helen's sobs eventually died down, and she looked up at us, collecting herself and her thoughts.

"Thank you," she mouthed more than spoke. "I owe most of it to you both."

"No, sweetie, you're the artist. All I did was give you a way to express yourself," Joan said.

"You gave me the chance," Helen responded. "Without it, it wouldn't have happened."

"Oh, I'll take my cut. No problems there," Joan said immediately.

We all laughed, Helen wiping her eyes.

"Thank you, too, honey," Helen looked at me with love in her eyes.

"Well, I think I got the better deal. You have a great talent. All I've done is stand next to your fire," I said.

"But you gave me the inspiration and confidence I needed to pull it off. Without you, I don't think I could have done it. And look at all the work you did. Half of my share is yours, my love."

"I didn't do it for the money. All I want is to love you."

Tears started streaming from Helen's eyes again. She stood and threw her arms around my neck, raining kisses on my face, lips, and neck.

"I love you, I love you," she gasped between kisses.

"OK, you two," Joan suddenly interjected. "If I could interrupt your love fest for just a second."

We both looked at her.

"How soon can you make me another 1800 prints of these images?"

Joan was holding out a list of the prints that buyers had said they wanted.

"I need 'em printed, mounted, and framed."

"Well, if we worked all day every day for the next month," I calculated, "We could probably do most if not all of them."

"You could do 60 a day?", Joan asked incredulously.

"Well, OK... 2 months, then."

"I'm going to hold you to it. My customers want it when I say I'm going to get it, so you better get 'em done on time."

"Don't worry," Helen said, "We'll get 'em no problem."

Helen and I turned towards the door.

"Not so fast," Joan said.

"Huh?", both Helen and I said simultaneously.

"I want you to see something first."

Joan hurried past us and headed out the office door.

"Just look at this mess," she said, pointing to the room.

At first glance, the show room looked like it just needed a good sweep and a few cups and crumpled napkins picked up. But closer inspection revealed that a good time had been had by all who had come to, and at, the exhibit.

Almost every square foot of the floor had some kind of stain on it. Some of the stains were the usual spilled drinks, but some of them were obviously semen, and quite a few semen stains, too. I started to count them, but it proved impossible with so many overlapping, and just so many of them.

There were also many other stains that I took to be vaginal juices. I based this assumption on the stain in front of the bar where I had seen the pussy juice of Vicky, the hopeful model, drip to the floor as she had orgasmed in front of us. I figured that other similar stains were also made of the same stuff. There were almost as many pussy juice stains as there were sperm stains.

We could tell which pictures were the most popular, the floor in front of them being the most heavily stained. And when we compared the stain frequency with the print list Joan had shown us earlier, they were almost a perfect corelation.

The room had a strange odor about it, kind of like dried almonds. It seemed so quiet now that it wasn't packed with people as it had been the night before.

"And wait 'til you see the private viewing room upstairs. You ain't seen nothin' yet."

We followed Joan up the stairs. Our shoes stuck to each step as we went up.

"How on earth did they get it all over the stairs?", Helen asked. "Did they trail it on their shoes or was there just so much that it flooded the room and flowed out the door and down the steps?"

We all laughed, the ridiculous image of a torrent of men's and women's come cascading down the steps.

The viewing room was a total wreck. There were come stains on the floor, on the walls, all over the cushions, even a couple of splatters on the ceiling.

"Holy christ," Joan exclaimed shaking her head in disbelief. "I'll have to throw away everything in the room."

Even now several hours later, the room was heavy with the smell of sex. The cushions on the floor were completely saturated with dried come stains. Rivulets of come had dripped down the legs and arms of the chairs and sofas, drying to become frozen in mid stream, like a lava flow, swirling and petrified for all time.

Puddles of come were everywhere. There must have been gallons of it shooting out of exploding dicks and dripping from pulsating pussies.

"Joan," I said, "You'll have to have this whole room gutted and rebuilt. What a wreck!"

We trooped out of the room and back downstairs.

"This calls for a celebration," Joan said. "You guys can start work tomorrow. Let's party for the rest of the day. Hang tight, I've got some champagne."

Joan went into the back as Helen and I turned to face each other.

"Wow," I exclaimed. "I figured we'd make our money back, but I never thought we'd do this good."

"You and me both," Helen said.

She looked at me for a second, then took my hands in hers, pulling me towards her. My abdomen pressed against hers. I could feel the gentle slope of her pubic mound against my penis, which began to rise to the occasion.

"What's that," Helen asked with a sly smile, pushing firmly against me.

"It's something that wants to congratulate you for being such a great talent and putting on such a wonderful show."

"Ooooo, and I want to be congratulated."

"When?"

"How about now," Helen said with a wink.

"Maybe we should wait 'til later."

My hands had wandered to Helen's butt, and had begun to massage the cushiony flesh beneath her shorts. My fingertips managed to find their way beneath the leg hems and pushed their way into her panties to feel the wet slickness of her labia. A single finger slipped its way into her vaginal opening, pushing ever deeper as Helen spread her thighs slightly, allowing me greater access. I touched her cervix.

"Oh god!! What are you hitting?", she whispered frantically, nuzzling her mouth into my shoulder, biting my neck, exhaling as she did so.

"Joan will be back any minute," I protested vainly.

"I don't care," Helen replied. "That feels so good."

I was flicking my fingertip across the nub of her cervix and was trying to snake another finger towards her clitoris. I found my mark.

"Oh, sweetie!!", Helen almost yelled, spasming her hips.

Helen's legs went noticably weak and she began to droop in my arms. I almost broke my hand trying to keep my fingers in place. Her juices were flowing now. I could feel them beginning to pool in my palm. It wouldn't be long before they were dripping down her legs.

I fully intended to bring Helen to orgasm and began stroking her clitoris in earnest. Helen surrendered to the feeling and was moving her hips in and out in syncopation to the rhythm of my fingertips.

"Hey, you two!!"

Joan had returned from the back, champagne bottle and three glasses in hand. Helen smiled shyly, but never broke rhythm, continuing the in and out movement.

"Sweetheart, we have an audience," I said feebly, not stopping my finger action.

"Uh-huh," Helen muttered under her breath, eyes half closed.

"Oh my god, you're dripping," Joan exclaimed. "This looks so sexy. Oh my god!!"

Joan moved around behind Helen and knelt down to face Helen's ass as it moved back and forth.

"Dear god, I can smell your pussy juice, Helen. It looks so sexy dripping down the insides of your thighs."

I could feel Joan's breath on my hand and she moved in closer, presumably for a better look. But then I could feel Joan's nose and lips as she began to lick my hand and Helen's thighs.

"Mmmmm," I heard Joan moan.

Joan started making slurping noises as her tongue lapped up Helen's dripping fluids. The squishing sounds of my stroking fingers in Helen's pussy added to the cacophony.

Joan turned around to face the other direction, hiking up her skirt, thrusting a hand into her panties. She began to work her pussy furiously while still continuing her licking.

All of a sudden I felt Helen's hands on my zipper, jerking it down, reaching a hand inside and expertly pulling out my hardened penis. She began to work her hand up and down my shaft, pausing to give a quick rub and pinch to the sensitive head. In no time, she brought me close to the edge.

"Oh, fuck. I'm gonna come!! I can't help it. I can't stop myself," Helen wailed.

I quickened the pace of my fingers, feverishly stroking Helen's clitoris as I neared my own orgasm.

"Oh god, oh god, ohhhhhhh," Helen cried out, her orgasm stiffening her body.

Her hips bucked uncontrollably in and out. I could still feel Joan's tongue keeping up with the movements.

"Oh, jeez!! Yes, yes. Oooooooo."

It was Joan's turn to come. Her hips bumped up off the floor and back down in a quick jerking motion as her hand ground her pussy beneath the flimsy panty fabric. She released her lip lock on Helen's pussy and my hand as the waves of pleasure overcame her.

Helen continued to work her hand up and down my shaft. It wouldn't be long until I blew my load. With one arm Helen was hanging on to my neck while the other was engaged with my throbbing penis. The orgasm had weakened her and she was doing all she could to remain standing.

Meanwhile, Joan had collapsed on the floor, lying still with her hand still in her soaked panties. I felt the familiar boiling of sperm from deep within me. My penis began to thicken and lengthen and my knees began to weaken, my brain fogging over with the pre-come haze.

Somehow Joan had managed to sit upright and had moved her face within a couple of inches of my penis. Drops of fluid had already begun to ooze from my pee hole and Joan was there to lap them up as they came out.

Helen opened her eyes and followed my gaze down to where Joan waited expectedly right in front of my penis.

"Oh," I felt, more than heard, Helen say.

Both of us watched in fascination at Joan's rapt gaze as the semen rushed up my shaft and exploded from the tip.

My penis enlarged itself and jerked almost violently as the first blast of sperm lept from me. Joan did her best to catch it in her mouth, but her aim was inaccurate and it splattered across her nose and cheek. The second and third jets sprayed directly between her lips and onto her tongue. Before any more could come out of me, Joan leaned forward and closed her lips on my penis sliding down to where Helen's hand was working up and down my shaft.

Helen kept stroking, her hand hitting Joan right in the nose at the top of the stroke. I felt Joan's tongue swirling around the head, poking into my pee hole. I could hear her swallow as she greedily accepted all the sperm I was shooting into her mouth.

Finally my penis began to shrivel as the blood that engorged it flowed back to wherever it came from. Joan sucked gently as I softened in her mouth, Helen's hand still holding it, squeezing the last drops onto Joan's smacking lips.

"Oh my god," Helen was the first to speak. "I can't believe we just did that."

"Both of you taste so wonderful," Joan smiled, wiping the trails of my come from her face with her fingers, then licking it off. "Carlos, your dick is so big!! When can I have it in my pussy?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.