Dusk of Succulence (Castlevania) - Cover

Dusk of Succulence (Castlevania)

by sexdottxt

Copyright© 2024 by sexdottxt

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Victorious over the realm of mortals and now the world's king, in the year 2036 the Dark Lord Dracula is all too happy to enjoy the spoils of his long awaited triumph.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Hypnosis   Mind Control   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Vampires   Demons   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   .

The Dark Lord sat on his throne and smiled.

After foiling Belmont’s plan to stop him, Dracula unleashed his demonic hordes upon the world. The armies of modern society had advanced much since the days of the Crusades, when he had first become a vampire centuries ago in his solitary vengeance against God and using his friend Leon to slay that loathsome Walter to become a force the almighty one’s fallen angel could never hope to match. But no matter what kind of strange mechanized contraptions they used and how much more destructive they had become in the centuries that passed, they were all the same to him. Foot soldiers and armored cavalry who did not know their place. At the turning of the millennium, humanity banded together to stop him in much the same way. Yet it was only that same Belmont he had recently defeated, a Belnades witch who was the mother of this current one, and his own son who were able to stand a chance against him. Without them, the same forces could not hope to prove victorious against him.

There were also too many sycophantic humans eager to gain power. As much in this era as it had been in the past. The same networks of information and power that mortals had prided themselves upon were used against them. More than a few times, prominent officials and proud officers confident in their victory realized at the last minute they had been betrayed and then they were butchered. Either by the hands of man or they were torn apart and eaten by his demonic minions.

The forces of mankind were foolish to ever resist him. On the other hand, he had a select fate in mind for those he knew. Belmont, Yoko, and Alucard in particular.

In his mortal incarnation, he had encountered a particular room in the Demon Guest House, a large king size bed replete with the beguiling succubi, the sexy witches who wore slutty dresses that left nothing to the imagination, and the Persephone maid demons. As Celia was able to seal off rooms to hinder him in his quest, he personally had that one sealed off to imprison Belmont in there forever. The only thing that was made available to the last of his eternal foe from the outside world was food and water. The once proud vampire hunter resisted at first, but for all of his martial valor, he still had the appetites of a man and without his whip or his tools, he was powerless to resist the demonic vixens. It was not long before he gave up all thoughts of escaping entirely and submitted to them day and night. They would give birth to his line and the line of Belmont would at first be tainted by demonic blood until there would be nothing left of the lineage of holy warriors.

His son too was much rewarded. Just as he had imprisoned Belmont, so too was Alucard left to the mercy of the Alura Unes. They tore his clothes off and bound him up in their vines. Being so bound and so weak strangely touched something in his nature of being unaccepted within both larger human society as well as the world of demons. The plant creatures owed their unique appearances of beautiful naked women only at the torso thanks to all the human blood they fed upon, an irresistible combination for someone also of dual nature too long denied and as he gazed upon them, his body so naked and at their mercy, he was filled with the desires of a man. Soon they were supping together before he begged to be released and standing, he embraced them and filled them up with his own substance. He could no longer said to be a friend of humanity.

Conquering the world of mortals that had wronged him was quite the prize. But that was not why he was smiling on his throne. Instead it was the sight of Yoko before him.

Compared to her friends, she was special. The Belnades witch was still prim full of vigor. He had taken special care to avoid hurting her as much as possible during their fated battle. The woman’s charms were undeniable. And the charms of a vampire were no small thing either.

He bid his servants, humans and demons alike, to leave them alone. She had resisted the most of them all. But her magic was nothing compared to his. And when she was at her weakest, he offered her a place in his demonic harem. Alone and weak, she submitted to him.

She still looked human enough now. But just like him, her soul had been corrupted. After emerging victorious in their showdown, the Dark Lord gave her as an offering to his lady demons. Much like Belmont, they would prove all too able to break her will. Her flesh too. Their hands, their lips, excited her as they could all mortals, and soon she was begging for it. Humans were all too easy to break.That Celia woman was the one mortal who brought him back for a reason other than seeking power at his side and she paid for her stupidity with her life. For his long standing foes, he would make them rue ever considering him a foe, suck all the fight out of their souls until they were nothing more than pathetic thralls basking in demonic pleasure. And for Yoko’s fate, he would make sure to enjoy her most of all.

Now she stood before him in the red and black outfit she arrived in during the expedition to Celia’s placeholder castle. Stylish enough for any woman to wear, and sexy enough to appeal to any man’s eyes.Looking straight at him, she confidently and sensually swaying her hips like the illusions the succubi had tried to cast upon him back on the mission to stop Celia. But the woman before him was no illusion. He sipped from a glass, savoring the taste of the crimson elixir inside. “Kneel.”

She did as she was commanded. He unzipped his jeans, revealing his bare cock before her. Without him needing to say anything, she took his manhood into her mouth.

He relaxed as she worked him. She inhaled his prick from the beginning, moving her lips down to the base of his shaft only to move them back up to the cockhead, stopping for several seconds to suck on that sensitive spot, only to go all the way back down again. He gazed at his opulent surroundings. Despite living in the modern age, Dracula was still fond of the medieval European architectural styles he had resided in whenever he was resurrected. He was still wearing the same modern style clothes he had in this Soma incarnation, but that was to be expected. That white coat with that fur collar might as well have been a nobleman’s robe in and of itself.

He looked down at Yoko. She was so into sucking him off that he couldn’t see any of her face, instead all he could see was the top of her head of blonde hair. Not that he minded, she was proving herself well to the task of giving him a hummer.

But he wouldn’t be busting a nut anytime soon. He had centuries of experience of taking mortal women, whatever they might have thought of him, they were powerless to resist his dark power, and soon they were all too captivated by him. A mortal woman turned into his most adored and personal slut in his demonic harem still would not be enough to get him off so easily.

She was deepthroating him when she suddenly took it out of her mouth. It had triggered her gag reflex and she looked at it admiringly. It was so big and hot. He cradled her head of hair as if she were a child. She looked up at him. He could see her irises flaring crimson, a telltale sign of her new nature.

“You can do more than just look at it,” he said. He made an upward gesture with his finger.

Her whole body seemed to evaporate and then she was floating up before him. There were a couple of curious things about that. Namely that she was totally naked and she had a pair of leathery wings on her back. She made a girlish little giggle like so many of the other demon women that were in his employ. After he captured her, he made sure that his demonic minions would have their fun with her. First his witches worked their dark magic on her to awaken forbidden feelings of lust and then the succubi had their way with her until she couldn’t resist anymore. She would have it. Yoko was taken to a secret chamber where her body was encased in death flowers, she was made to inhale the intoxicating aroma of the unholy roses, and her body and soul were reborn. As was the fate of Soma Cruz to be reborn as the Dark Lord, so was the destiny of the last Belnades. A demon of the night to tempt mortal desires and feed on their souls. Her rebirth was complete.

She floated on closer and climbed onto his lap. She held onto his shoulder pretty hard as she lowered herself down onto him, even after her rebirth as a succubus, her master’s cock was still something else. Soma had an enormous penis even as a human. But now that he had embraced his power, it was much bigger, and even pulsed with an unholy power. The last Belnades moaned deeply, going down on him slowly was as much as it was for her comfort to fit him inside of her as it was for her pleasure, he really did have one hell of a pecker.

As soon as he was all the way inside of her, she sat there for several seconds taking it all in. He looked at her, her naked breasts in front of his face, that vacant whore look on her face. This was victory.

He showed her no mercy. He viciously ate her hooters, sucking and biting them while pumping deep inside her demon pussy. She held onto his shoulders and moaned deeply, she had only been turned into a demon. And while her vagina was no longer pure after all the things the succubi had done to it, Dracula’s unholy dick was the first penis that had the privilege to go inside of it. As he plowed her, she could only sit there and take it.

But this evil baptism shattered the last vestiges of her humanity. Her demonic nature overpowered her and filled her with depraved pleasures. She threw her head back and laughed and moved herself back on him, no longer remotely uncomfortable from the massive cock filling her cunt. For men who encountered succubi, the feeling of a demon pussy and the taste of succubus blood in his mouth was the last heavenly sensation they would feel before their souls were sent to hell. Yet Dracula had no such fears, he was darker than any of them by far and he could enjoy himself to his heart’s content as he supped himself of her.

She held onto her master, cradling his head. He looked up from devouring her succulent breasts, the bite marks clear on them, and gazed into her eyes. He still had the faint taste of some of her blood in his mouth, it no longer tasted like human blood. But his vestigial memories as Soma and affections for her, her riding her new master, he could no longer resist.

The both of them engaged in a disgusting kiss of sacrilegious unity. They were flicking their tongues against one another, wanting, needing it, he was pumping inside of her wet pussy harder and harder, intending to ravish her as much as he wanted. It felt so good having the pleasure of fucking a Belnades, their clan had proven just as tenacious as the Belmont bloodline, the only time he had truly gotten back at the latter family was when he turned Annette into one of his own and fucked her again and again to spite Richter, the only trace of her a vampire whore in a corset. But now he had the unique pleasure of defiling a direct descendant of their bloodline, and she was loving every bit of it. From the way she was riding his cock, Yoko had little to complain about herself, she was moving herself just as vigorously as he was, and her big tits were flopping up and down from the momentum of her humps.

She snapped her head back to shriek in sheer sex happiness. She was going to cum soon and he only sped up the rate in which he was stuffing her twat. Looking at her tits again, he grabbed them with his hands and pinched her nipples hard, showing her no mercy. She was already lost to him but his hands groping her there sent her past her limits and she screamed in an undeniable climax.

He must have underestimated Soma’s latent feelings for this woman because that sound brought out more of him than he intended to. Unable to take it anymore, he busted his nut deep inside of her cunt. And while it was Soma that compelled his need for her, it was Dracula who kept on pummeling her, filling her up deep with his cum.

Yoko weakly lay against him from the impact of that mutual climax. She was shuddering, for whatever state she might have held as one of his dark minions, there was clearly much training to do. And he had just the idea in mind.

A smile swept across his face. “Bring forth Mina!” he said.

There was no one else in the room save he and Yoko. But his deep voice reverberated through the castle and his two minions waiting outside his throne heard it and knew it was addressed to them. Meanwhile he set Yoko down on the floor. On her knees, the demoness closed her eyes and went to work on sucking him off.

It wasn’t long before Mina arrived. She was still dressed in her priestess robes, wearing it as a bane for the evil influences of this castle of chaos. She had refused to believe that Soma had become what he had. The monsters who let her in turned back and shut the door behind them, not wishing to anger their master.

But for all her resistance, he had given her alone privileges above the rest of the mortals. She had a fine room in his castle and was protected by his minions. No matter how much she defied him, he refused to punish her.

Yet he still intended to have her. He didn’t know whether it was some lingering feelings for this woman from his mortal life or how he longed to have her as his own after Lisa’s death. He would taint her soul directly. She would submit to him in devotion. And then everything would be right.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.