Electro Cock Therapy - Cover

Electro Cock Therapy

by sexdottxt

Copyright© 2024 by sexdottxt

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Denki Kaminari's Quirk isn't working right. After he goes to UA's support department, Mei determines the root cause is his penis. She and Melissa have just the solution in mind.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   .

Denki Kaminari had a bit of a problem lately. He had been training hard as he usually did. But for some reason his quirk wasn’t working as well as it used to. That only left him more vulnerable to people like Bakugo who weren’t messing around. They were on good terms now, but someone as hot tempered as him was liable to change as fast as a coin flip. Kaminari knew that as far as that one was concerned, right now he was just as helpless as Deku. Eventually he got fed up with it and went to UA’s support department.

Mei Hatsume was supervised with looking him over. She was cheerful as she usually was with a big smile on her face. The look in her eyes almost scared him. He was only wearing his patient’s gown, and more than a little vulnerable with her.

“So that’s the problem huh?” she said. The way she said it, it sounded like an exclamation, not a question.

“Yep, that’s it,” he said.

“Well let me do some tests, okay?” She activated her super sight quirk and started poking and prodding all over him.

“You like all of this?” he said with a cocky smile. She was being a little more forceful with her touches than he expected, grabbing and groping him all over.

“I’m checking for any adverse reactions! That’s my job!”

“If you say so,” he said, shrugging his shoulders.

He didn’t fail to notice her sigh a little bit when she was touching his built chest muscles and abs. Despite how taken aback he was with her approach, there was no getting over a girl was touching him so strongly while he was practically naked. And despite her wearing surgical scrubs, he was still a guy and was a bit distracted by her tits bouncing all over the place as she was moving.

So he started pitching a tent. It wasn’t long before his penis sprang right up to attention from inside his gown. He had to fight the urge to snicker when she grinned at the sight of his erection. With him still looking away, she licked her lips and opened up the gown. She barely held in her gasp at the sight of his member. It was big and red and twitching all over.

“Like what you see?” he said.

“Yeah, this is the source of the problem,” she said.

He wasn’t sure how to respond. “Um, what?”

“It’s this!” she said, grabbing his pecker. He almost fainted at her touch, it was so good. She was moving it this way and that, looking all over. “This is keeping you from being a real hero!”

But as good as it felt to have her holding him there, his old insecurities rose up. “Hey! You saying I’m too much of a horny bastard to be a hero or something?”

“No, I’m saying all your energy is stopped up in here!” she said, tapping the cock head. He was jumping up a little bit. “See? You’re so excited!”

“Um yeah, you’re touching my dick!”

“How many times do you beat off?”

He thought she was mocking him. “Not too much. I mean I’m always scoring with chicks left and right and...” That wasn’t true, but it was never a good thing to admit you jacked off everyday to a hot chick who was holding your penis.

“Well clearly you’re not getting laid enough. I need to give this one a specialized treatment.”

He was looking right at her rack. “Oh yeah? Right here, right now, let’s do this!”

“No, I’ll schedule you to come to my place tonight. All the tools I have for clearing up your little problem are right there!”

“Sounds good,” he said with a smile. But as got his regular clothes on and left, he started to get a little worried. If she was propositioning him, she would have at least beat him off right there. Instead she actually seemed serious.

With a heavy heart, he did go to Mei’s place that night. He was wearing his usual getup and was putting on the act of a cool guy to the whole campus but deep down he was worried. He had no idea what she had in mind for him, and more than a few times heard Bakugo’s obnoxious laughter in the back of his head. But he realized if things turned out to be too crazy, he could always run.

When he got there, he reluctantly knocked on the door. He gulped when the door opened and it was Mei. She was only wearing a loose fitting robe. It was open enough for him to get a good look at her cleavage, big and mouthwatering as usual. But at the same time it felt like he was walking straight into a honey trap.

“Oh you’re here. Come on in!” He stepped in and she shut the door behind. “Follow me!” He did. Even though he was feeling the pressure, he was more than a little distracted by that nubile form walking in that robe in front of him. Even though she was far from naked, he still could tell how fine she was. Just like her tits, her ass was something else too, cute and tight and just right as her booty bounced with every step she took.

Then she opened the door to the basement.

“Um, so...” he said.

“All the tools for taking care of your problem are right there,” she said, looking down the stairway.

“All the tools?” he said. He was starting to get nervous, Mei could be energetic, but the way she was looking at him, he was getting more than a little creeped out. “What are you...”

“Me and Melissa are gonna suck you off and fuck you up! That should clear up all the excess cum blockage and make your quirk go back to normal!”

He actually fist bumped and started laughing. He wasn’t being taken to hell, he was going straight to heaven. “Oh yeah, let’s do this!” Before she could respond, he almost ran down the stairs like a little boy getting him some candy.

And there was candy to be had. Melissa was already waiting there, completely naked. His jaw almost dropped at the sight of her marvelous tits, they were so full just like Mei’s and her red nipples were amazing too, with wide areolas to match the size of such big knockers, and her caps pointing right out. She had that perfect hourglass figure too, those hips rounding out to that ass, and her pretty pussy had just the right amount of trimmed blonde pubic hair.

He heard something shuffling behind him. He already knew what it was, and turned around to see Mei had taken off her robe. Her tits were shaped a little differently than Melissa’s, more supple and firm since she was smaller than the blonde, but no less succulent.

Mei took Melissa’s side. Two naked babes standing next to each other and his for the taking, he couldn’t decide which one he was gonna do first.

“Which one of us do you like more?” Melissa asked innocently.

“I uh...”

“Yeah, which one!” Mei said.

“Let’s show him our butts too,” Melissa said, giggling.

They both turned around and wigged their hinies. Mei had a tight little ass and Melissa had one with a lot more bounce to it. His decision got a lot harder.

“I have to choose?” he said.

“Time’s up, I get first dibs!” Mei said, and ran right on over to him. With their height discrepancy, she barely had to kneel down at all. She unzipped his fly and pulled his pants down, and his pecker hit her right in the face. But she wasn’t put off at all and wrapped her tits right around his dick. At first he jumped from the pressure she was using, but that wasn’t all, she immediately moved her torso back and forth. Her mammaries were just the right size and she had plenty of energy to spare. “It’s so big and hard!”

“It really is?” Melissa said.

“Oh yeah!” She took a big whiff of it too. “And it smells so good too!”

“Let me get a smell!” She rushed on over and put her cupped her own face in delight, almost squealing at the sight of how much bigger Kaminari’s cock had gotten. She knelt her head lower and took in a big whiff.

“I want to see if it tastes good too,” Mei said, sounding unusually calm. She wasn’t intending to sound like a seductress type, but in that position and not being so chirpy, that’s how she came off as. And when she took his penis in her mouth, she allowed herself to savor the taste and the heat in her mouth for several moments. She moaned deeply as she did it, and anyone who heard that sound from a distance without seeing who it was wouldn’t think for a second that it was her doing it.

But that calm didn’t last long. Soon she picked up the pace with her tits and mouth, going at him with gusto. It wasn’t for show either, he was feeling it too, and soon he grunted before he came right inside of her.

With the first hit of thick cum that hit the roof of her mouth, she made a sound like she was being choked. It was so intense that she had to take the penis out of her mouth, but Kaminari’s dick wasn’t finished just yet, it hit her face with several more shots of his potent cream. She was so startled that she just sat there motionless for some time as the hot and thick semen dripped off her face and down her tits.

He liked that look. “A bit too much for you to handle?” he said.

“It was electrifying!” Mei said.

“Now that’s what I liked to hear.”

“No I mean, it really is!” She wiped some of the cum off her face and handed a dab of it to Melissa. She jumped a little bit just from it getting on her hands but she wasn’t put off at all, and gingerly licked it off her fingers.

“Wow that’s different,” Melissa said in a jittery voice. She smiled and swished it around in her mouth, shaking a little bit. He watched her mesmerized, and he was still cumming, nutting all over Mei’s face.

“Your quirk is so stopped up that your semen is filled up with electric energy!” Mei said, her voice getting out of control from all the shocking cum on her face. “Don’t you worry, we’ll get you all unclogged in no time!” She started sucking him off again. He groaned from how good that tongue felt on his jizzing dick, it wasn’t everyday he got this kind of sweet medical treatment. And he loved her jittery little chirps too.

As he was finished cumming, she took the cock out of her mouth with a big smile on her face. “Delicious!” she said. She sounded as perky as usual, but he couldn’t be sure if it was because of her being so happy from eating his cum or the supercharged effect his cream had on her.

And he was far from finished. He had all the energy of young men ten times over but even after a nut, he’d usually have to take a break. But his dick was still rock hard, the only thing that was ever a sign he just got sucked off was all the cum on her face.

“Let me have a try,” Melissa said, getting closer. Mei moved back and the other girl took his penis in between her breasts. Unlike Mei, she moved her chest slowly. With Kaminari still so hard in the embrace of another pair of titties and high off that orgasm, the feeling of Melissa’s rack on his member was sublime. It wasn’t just the differently shaped breasts, it was the technique too. All he could do was sit back and relax. Though he just nutted, he already felt ready to burst again.

But Melissa wasn’t helping him in cumming anytime soon. The way she was using her breasts was so slow and focused in comparison to Mei’s fast paced tit fuck, and soon he realized he wasn’t going as fast as he though. He wasn’t complaining though, her tits were so big and full and her slow way of stimulating him teased him rather than hurried him on the way to his next nut. And as she worked him, she purred sweetly like a kind and loving girlfriend.

He looked down at her and she smiled. His mind and body were already a bit taken aback from all the sexual chaos ever since he came down here, but that cute look on her face made his heart skip a beat. She recognized his bashfulness too, even though he was getting tit fucked by two hotties, he wasn’t feeling like much of a ladykiller and felt totally out of his element. Then she took his cock inside of her mouth.

Just like with her tit job, she sucked him off slowly. She moaned deeply like as she did so too. It was all so good, he could have stayed there with her forever. He had to throw his head back and simply relax into such loving treatment.

But as he submitted to her mouth and tits and forgot everything else, the pleasure slowly began to built up inside of him. Before he knew it, he was feeling the pressure in his dick head, and he uttered a series of loud and incoherent sounds. Mei was watching it happen like she was watching some thrilling movie while Melissa subtly and slowly picked up the pace with her fellatio. Before she knew it, she was going at it with as much gusto as Mei had, but he was so lost in his pleasure that he didn’t notice at all.

He made an undignified grunt when he came again, shooting another load of thick cum right down Melissa’s throat. This one didn’t stop sucking him off at all though, instead she kept on nursing his spurting dick with her mouth as though his cum wasn’t electrified. But her moans as she was blowing him did become a little jittery.

When this load was finished, she just had a serene smile on her face. It was the kind of expression that could make a guy fall in love with her. But her whole body was shaking all over.

“Is he done yet?” Mei said, getting closer.

“I don’t think so,” Melissa said in a jittery voice. Despite absorbing the after effects of that shocking load, her voice all messed up from his powerful semen was still more reserved than Mei’s, who at that point wasn’t feeling jittery anymore. “He’s still so big and hard.” She took him out of her titties. She looked down at his organ, still thick and red. She gently prodded his swollen scrotum. “Maybe the weakness is in his balls...”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.