Free to Love - Cover

Free to Love

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - mother and son find each other after 18 years, slow to start, but as usual the feedback dictates whether i take it further

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Size  

Joan looked every inch the prim and proper business woman in a smart black suit with the skirt only just above her knees and a crisp white blouse with only the top button unfastened.

Beneath it though was a different story, she'd been dressed earlier by her doting son, who'd taken quite a long time to fit the black stockings to her beautifully smooth legs, whilst the horny mother sat casually sliding a long slim up and down her freshly shaven slit.

"I think you and I are going to have rather a lot of fun together" she said as she stood up to allow him to fasten the stockings to the suspender straps of her black lacy corset.

Dipping his head, he gently kissed her hairless mound and inhaled the heady aroma of her cunt,

"I know we are mum" he said softly, "You're incredible, absolutely mind blowingly incredible!"

She giggled and rolled her eyes as he took the swollen nub of her clitoris between his lips and suckled it like a nipple,

"It takes two to tango darling" she said, "I have no idea what it is that gives people like us an abnormal sexual appetite and a flair for, shall we say the unusual? But whatever it is I knew if anyone else had it besides me, it was bound to be you my darling son, now if you don't mind taking your mouth away from my cunt for a moment, I think I should wear some panties today, don't you?"

He laughed and agreed that as he enjoyed her love of sexy little panties, it would be a good idea if she had some on, if only for the fun they'd have later when it became time for them to be taken off!

Neither of them enjoyed telling Tim's adoptive parents that he was going to live with Joan, but it had to be done, so they went round on the following day to break the news.

They agreed with Joan that it was only natural for a boy to want to live with his mother and although they were quite upset about it, they took it with good grace and told the mother and son that they were welcome to visit them any time they wished.

As they finished the traditional cup of tea, Joan asked if she might use their toilet, which surprised her son somewhat, he knew she couldn't possibly need to pee again so soon after doing it all over him in the shower earlier on!

He felt himself beginning to stir at the thought of what his deliciously decadent mother could be doing up there, he found out when she asked him to drive as they left the sad couple's house!

"Well that wasn't so bad was it darling?" she said as once again she gave him a cock stirring view between her legs as she got into the car.

"Bloody hell mum" he laughed, "You, er you've got no, er, bloody hell!"

She giggled and smoothed the skirt down demurely over her thighs,

"I took my panties off when I went to the loo"

He reached over and slipped a hand beneath her skirt as she swung the heavy car expertly out into the traffic,

"Ooh yes darling" she laughed as the tips of his fingers found the soft, slightly moist lips of her cunt, "It's a pity there's no room down here for you, it would be lovely if you could eat me whilst I'm driving"

"Get an automatic mum" he smiled, "At least you can sit with one foot on the seat, but anyway, I'll do more than eat you when we get home"

"Such as?"

"Tell you later mum, where're we going now?"

"We're going to the bank now darling, I need to see the manager and while we're there you can put that cheque in your account"

"I haven't got one mum" he looked a bit shamefaced and withdrew his hand, but Joan smiled at him and said,

"Oh yes you have darling, you've had one there since you were a year old, you just didn't know it that's all!"

"Mum you can't keep doing this you know"

"Doing what?"

"Giving me money"

"Timmy, you're my son" she giggled and blushed slightly,

"And my lover too and I've already got more money than I can ever spend, so let's both enjoy it, let me enjoy doing what I want with it"

"Yes mum, but you've earned it, all by yourself and that's what I want to do, I want to earn my own money too"

"Well I've got an idea or two to put to you after I've seen the manager here, so we'll go to a pub somewhere, have a drink or two and talk about it, but in the meantime would you mind replacing your hand? I was quite enjoying your fingers in my cunt!"

Tim knew very little about banks or banking but he was quick to notice that as they entered, a teller left her position and went into another office, when she returned to her position only seconds later, she smiled at Joan and said that the manager would see her immediately!

I went in with her and shook hands as she introduced me to "Frank" the manager,

"I'm very pleased to meet you Tim" he said and rang for three coffees to be brought through.

"Frank, I'm selling out everything and I want your advice, as you know I've always done my own accounting with just some help occasionally from you and your staff, but now I've found this handsome young man, I've not got the same drive or ambition, at least as far as the shops are concerned, I want to take a year off, go on holiday, see the world and get to know my son, so in a nutshell, I want to know from you, how much I'm worth in cash after the proposed sale and then I want you to handle the sale for me"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.