Free to Love - Cover

Free to Love

Copyright© 2002 by davedax

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - mother and son find each other after 18 years, slow to start, but as usual the feedback dictates whether i take it further

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   Incest   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Squirting   Water Sports   Exhibitionism   Size  

"Well you said to come round this morning"

Joan was suddenly conscious of her skimpy robe as she stood at the door looking at her son,

"Sorry" she grinned, "I didn't expect you quite this early, that's all"

She stepped aside and giggled as he kissed her on the lips on his way into the kitchen.

"Don't apologise mum, you look even more gorgeous than you did last night"

"Why thank you kind sir" she laughed, "But I'd better go and get dressed, I think this thing's just a wee bit too short, don't you?"

It wasn't really intended as a question, but Tim answered it cheekily,

"No actually I don't think it's too short at all, it shows your legs off and they're bloody lovely legs mum"

"Yes well it nearly shows a lot more too and I'm sure you wouldn't want my bum in your face would you?"

"I can't think of anything I'd like more" he said softly,

"TIM!"

"What?"

She looked at the cheeky grin on his face and burst out laughing,

"I wonder what your parents would say if they'd have heard that one!"

"They're used to me mum, but I wouldn't say that about her"

Strangely that remark pleased her, but she kept her thoughts to herself.

Turning away, she poured some water into the kettle and pointed to an envelope at the table where he sat,

"Your present's in there" she said and laughed, "Don't spend it all at once"

He took out a card and read it carefully, totally ignoring the cheque inside the card until he'd read what was written on the card,

"I never doubted it mum, not for one single minute"

She felt the tears welling up inside her and turned away from him as the kettle came to the boil, she'd thought very carefully about what to say in the card and had decided in the end just to put down what she felt.

"I thought of you every single day of your life"

"Mum for God's sake!"

Turning round again, she saw him staring at the cheque, an expression of total shock on his face,

"Ten thousand pounds?"

She nodded and agreed with him,

"Yes, I believe that's what I put on it"

"But mum, bloody hell, how can you afford that?"

"Tim, you know very well how I can afford it"

"Well yes but it's still a lot of money"

"I thought you might like to buy a car, a nice one"

Tim suddenly looked excited at the thought his mother had just put into his head,

"Yeah, hey that's an idea, will you come with me?"

"I'd love to, are you staying over tonight?"

"If you'll have me"

"You know I will" she leaned over and kissed him completely forgetting her loose robe which allowed him a tantalisingly brief glimpse of a rose tipped breast before she straightened up again.

"You know mum?" he grinned cheekily, "I think you should wear that robe all the time!"

"Behave yourself" she giggled, "I'm going up to get changed"

"You look lovely when you blush mum" and he watched her sexy little bottom wiggling beneath the robe as she went out into the hall,

Silently Tim got up and watched her walking upstairs, just a hint of the swellings of her cheeks peeking out to tease him.

"Can I watch?"

"No you bloody can't" she laughed, "I think you've seen enough already haven't you?"

"No mum, nowhere near enough" he laughed, "I'm a deprived child"

"Depraved more like" she said and walked into her bedroom,

"That's what they said"

His voice sounded suddenly serious and she turned to look at him,

"Who?"

"My parents, they once went away foe a weekend but came back the same night because she wasn't well"

"And?" she realised her heart was beating faster, but didn't really understand why!

"I was in bed with two girls"

"Two?"

"Two" he confirmed and looked at her as if waiting for her condemnation.

"Wow" she laughed, "My son, the super stud"

"They called me dirty"

"Well look Tim, I wouldn't want to tread on their toes because they reared you and I think they did a pretty good job, but sex isn't dirty, or as Woody Allen says, it is, but only if you're doing it right!"

That seemed to cheer him up a bit out of his sudden depression,

"Can I talk to you about it mum?"

"What sex?"

"Yes, I can't talk about it with dad" he chuckled and it sent a little shiver down her spine, "I don't think they do it you know"

"Really?"

"They sleep in separate rooms"

"Oh my God"

"When they caught me with the two girls, she threw up, there and then on the carpet and he called me a pervert, that's not perverted is it mum?"

Without thinking about it, she went to him and hugged him,

"Timmy darling, they're wrong, sex isn't perverted, it's fun and believe me I should know"

Then she blushed and giggled, "And I can't believe I'm talking to you like this"

As he held her with his arms around her back, he slyly slid one hand down onto the swellings of her bottom and was very pleasantly surprised when she didn't pull away from him!

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.