Wedding Preparations - Cover

Wedding Preparations

by Humilator

Copyright© 2024 by Humilator

Erotica Sex Story: The bride beeing prepared for the wedding at the church. The ex-girlfriend has something against this wedding and wants revenge

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Slut Wife   Mother   Daughter   Humiliation   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Small Breasts   .

“Oh my God, Heidi, you look absolutely stunning!” Shannon squealed, her brown eyes sparkling with excitement. Heidi blushed, glancing down at her simple yet elegant white gown that clung to her trained figure. At 20, she was petite but fit, her blonde hair cascading down her back in loose waves. The room was filled with the scent of fresh flowers and the buzz of hair dryers as the four women prepared for the most important day of Heidi’s life.

Elonora, the bride’s mother, fussed over the last details, ensuring that everything was perfect for her daughter’s wedding. At 42, she was still in good shape, her blonde hair pulled back into a neat bun. She had instilled in Heidi the importance of purity and the sanctity of marriage, and the young bride was eager to please her mother on this special day.

Anni, the hairdresser, chuckled warmly, her grey hair a stark contrast to her vibrant personality. “You’re going to make such a beautiful bride,” she said, her blue eyes twinkling as she secured the final hairpin in place. Heidi looked in the mirror, her heart racing. Her A-cup breasts rose and fell with each shallow breath she took, her fear of the impending sexual encounter with her husband mixing with the excitement of finally becoming a wife.

SUMMARY^1: The scene opens with 20-year-old bride Heidi and her bridesmaid Shannon in the midst of wedding preparations. Shannon, 18, admires Heidi’s figure and gown. Elonora, Heidi’s mother, is busy with final touches, emphasizing the importance of purity and Christian values, as is evident by Heidi’s anxiety regarding her first night. Anni, the 54-year-old hairdresser, completes Heidi’s look, adding a touch of warmth and reassurance to the tense atmosphere.

Suddenly, the door to the room burst open, and a group of rough-looking men, all of them black, stormed in, led by a tall, raven-haired woman with dark, piercing eyes. The air grew thick with tension as the gang surrounded the terrified trio. “You know who I am, Heidi. I’m here to make sure your wedding day is one you’ll never forget.”

The gang’s leader, the ex-girlfriend, stepped closer to Heidi, her DD breasts bouncing as she moved. Her smile was cold and calculating, and she spoke with a harshness that sent shivers down the bride’s spine. “You’re not going anywhere until you do exactly what I say,” she barked, her voice echoing through the room. “You see, I’ve had the church rigged with explosives. If you don’t follow my instructions, your precious wedding will become a bloody mess.”

Her eyes narrowed as they traveled down to Heidi’s chest, and she sneered. “Look at you, with your tiny little tits. You think you can take what’s rightfully mine? You think you’re special just because you’re a virgin?” She grabbed Heidi’s A-cup breasts roughly, and Heidi winced at the pain. “These pathetic things are nothing compared to what I have to offer.” The ex-girlfriend gestured to her own substantial chest, a twisted sense of pride in her cruel comparison.

SUMMARY^1: The wedding preparations are violently interrupted by the ex-girlfriend and her black gangsters. The ex-girlfriend, with DD breasts, confronts Heidi, mocking her innocence and small A-cup breasts. She reveals her plan to detonate bombs at the church unless Heidi complies with her perverted instructions, establishing a dire situation fueled by jealousy and anger.

“But, I’m not going to kill you. That would be too easy.” She spat the words out as if they were a mouthful of rotten fruit. “I’m going to make sure that Daniel, the man you think you’re going to marry, sees you for the slut you really are.” The gang of black gangsters leered at the four terrified women, licking their lips in anticipation of the depraved show to come.

The ex-girlfriend, her eyes gleaming with malice, pointed at Elonora. “You,” she snarled, “you’re going to strip that whore down to her underwear. Show everyone what a whore she truly is.”

Elonora’s face turned ashen with shock and fear, but she knew she had no choice. She approached Heidi with trembling hands, her own A-cup breasts heaving with each panicked breath. As she began to unbutton the wedding dress, Heidi’s eyes pleaded for mercy, but her mother could only look away, her heart breaking as she revealed her daughter’s pure white lingerie.

The gangsters watched with eager, hungry eyes as the layers of fabric fell away, revealing Heidi’s toned, untouched body. Her small, perky breasts were barely contained by the delicate lace of her bra, and her matching panties were the only barrier between her innocence and the depraved men. The ex-girlfriend’s grin grew wider as she savored the moment of Heidi’s humiliation.

SUMMARY^1: The ex-girlfriend shares her spiteful plan to ruin Heidi’s reputation with her fiancé, forcing Elonora to strip Heidi to her lingerie. The gangsters’ anticipation grows as Heidi’s innocent and untouched body is exposed, setting the stage for a degrading and sexually charged ordeal.

SUMMARY^2: The ex-girlfriend of Heidi’s fiancé leads a gang of black men to the wedding preparation venue, where she reveals her plot to detonate bombs at the church unless Heidi complies with her sexual demands. Heidi, a Christian virgin, is forced to strip by her mother Elonora, displaying her A-cup breasts to the leering gangsters.

Turning to Elonora, she barked, “Now it’s your turn, you prudish bitch. Show us what you’ve got!” Despite her strict Christian upbringing, Elonora had been forced into a striptease, her movements awkward and stiff as she tried to maintain some semblance of dignity. Her own small A-cup breasts were hidden beneath a loose-fitting bra, a stark contrast to the ex-girlfriend’s vulgar display. She felt the bile rise in her throat as she stepped out of her sensible shoes and began to sway to the lewd catcalls of the gangsters.

The ex-girlfriend slammed her hand down on the vanity table, causing the hairbrushes and makeup to rattle. “Take it off!” she screamed. “Show us what you’re hiding!” Her black eyes bore into Elonora’s soul, and the mother of the bride knew she had to comply if she wanted to save her daughter’s wedding day.

With a heavy sigh, Elonora began to sway to the gang’s lewd comments, her movements forced and mechanical as she shed her modest attire. The gangsters hooted and hollered, their dark gazes raking over her body, which was still in good shape for her age. The ex-girlfriend’s smile grew more sadistic with each piece of clothing that Elonora removed.

SUMMARY^1: The ex-girlfriend humiliates Elonora by forcing her to perform a striptease, demanding she remove her clothing. Despite her Christian beliefs, Elonora complies to protect her daughter’s wedding, revealing her own small A-cup breasts and her well-maintained physique to the gang’s crude stares. The tension in the room escalates as the gang’s excitement and control over the situation becomes palpable.

Finally, Elonora stood before the ex-girlfriend in nothing but her white, lacy undergarments. Her small A-cup breasts, a mirror of Heidi’s, were now exposed to the harsh reality of the room. The ex-girlfriend’s gaze raked over her, a sneer curling her lips. “Look at you, trying to be sexy,” she spat, her voice dripping with contempt. “You’re not even a real woman. Just a prude hiding behind your Christian bullshit.”

Turning her attention to Shannon, the ex-girlfriend’s eyes lit up with a new, wicked idea. “And what about you, the bridesmaid? You think you’re too good for this?” she jeered. “I bet you’re just as much of a whore as he is. Prove it. Hike up that skirt and show us your panties!”

Shannon, horrified by the situation, looked to Heidi and Elonora for support, but their faces were a mix of fear and resignation. With trembling hands, she slowly lifted the fabric of her skirt, inch by inch, revealing her C-cup breasts straining against the delicate lace of her lingerie. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment as the gangsters ogled her, their crude whispers and whistles filling the room with an air of depravity.

Shannon’s hands trembled as she reached for the waistband of her panties, her knees threatening to buckle beneath her. The room was silent except for the sound of fabric sliding down her legs, leaving her completely exposed before the leering men. She felt their hot gazes on her, the air in the room charged with a mix of fear and arousal.

SUMMARY^1: The ex-girlfriend targets Shannon next, mocking her for her Christian upbringing and ordering her to strip. Despite her fear, Shannon complies, revealing her C-cup breasts and lingerie to the gang’s leering eyes. The room grows tense with the gang’s excitement and the women’s humiliation, as the situation spirals further out of control and their private moments are exposed.

Her pussy was shaved smooth. It was a secret she had kept from Heidi and Elonora, a nod to her own burgeoning sexuality that she had been eager to share with her boyfriend. Now, it was on display for these vile strangers, a symbol of her vulnerability and their power over her.

The ex-girlfriend’s eyes widened in surprise and then narrowed in satisfaction. “Look at that,” she sneered, pointing at Shannon’s exposed sex. “So eager for cock, even on your best friend’s wedding day.” The gangsters leered, their eyes lingering on the young woman’s bare flesh. “Now, onto the next one,” she said, gesturing to Anni.

The hairdresser’s heart sank as the gang members approached her with a predatory gleam. They grabbed her plump, E-cup breasts, their hands greedy as they yanked at the fabric of her blouse. The buttons popped off, flying in every direction as the material tore away, leaving her large, hanging breasts spilling out of her bra. Anni’s eyes were wide with terror as she was exposed to the room, her breasts swinging with every movement she made.

“Look at these tits,” one of the gangsters said, his voice thick with lust. “They’re like fucking watermelons.” The others laughed, reaching out to squeeze and pinch the soft flesh. Anni tried to cover herself, her hands shaking as she attempted to maintain some semblance of modesty, but the ex-girlfriend slapped them away. “Don’t be shy,” she taunted. “You’re going to be entertaining us all day, so you might as well get used to it.”

SUMMARY^1: The ex-girlfriend forces Shannon to expose her shaved pussy to the gang’s lewd gazes, then turns her attention to Anni. Despite Anni’s desperate attempts to cover her substantial E-cup breasts, the gangsters rip her blouse open, exposing her to further humiliation. The room fills with the gang’s taunts and laughter as the women are degraded and stripped of their dignity.

SUMMARY^2: Elonora and Shannon are forced to strip by the ex-girlfriend, revealing their A and C-cup breasts, respectively. Anni’s blouse is ripped open, exposing her E-cup breasts to the gang’s leering. The gang’s excitement intensifies as they mock the Christian values and dignity of the three women.

The ex-girlfriend’s gaze returned to Anni, her eyes dark with malicious intent. “Take those panties off,” she ordered. “Let’s see if that old cunt still has anything to offer.” Anni’s face flushed with embarrassment as she reached for her waistband, her breath coming in short, panicked gasps. She tugged the fabric down over her wide hips, revealing her generous bush of grey pubic hair. The gangsters leaned in closer, their excitement palpable.

“Look at her,” the ex-girlfriend jeered, pointing at Anni’s naked body. “This is what you’re going to look like in ten years, Heidi. Used up and disgusting.” She reached out and pinched Anni’s soft belly, eliciting a yelp of pain from the hairdresser. “Wrinkled and flabby. No man will ever want you again after I’m done with you.” The gangsters laughed cruelly, their hands roaming over Anni’s flesh with an ownership that made her stomach turn.

Anni’s eyes filled with tears as the ex-girlfriend leaned in close, her breath hot against the hairdresser’s ear. “You think you’re so much better than me, don’t you?” she whispered, her voice a vicious hiss. “But look at you now. You’re just a fat, old whore.” Anni felt a hand slap her ass, the sound echoing through the room. “You’re going to do everything I say, or I’ll blow up the whole place with your precious little slut inside.”

SUMMARY^1: Anni is degraded further as the ex-girlfriend orders her to remove her panties, exposing her grey-haired vulva to the leering gangsters. The ex-girlfriend humiliates Heidi by comparing her future to Anni’s, suggesting she will become an ‘old, used-up whore’. The threat of the church bombs is reiterated, reinforcing the gang’s control over the terrified women.

The ex-girlfriend turned to the nearest gangster, a towering figure with a cruel grin, and instructed him in a voice that was eerily calm, “Teach these bitches what a real man looks like.” He stepped forward, his eyes gleaming with excitement, and unbuckled his pants. The fabric fell away to reveal an erection that was thick and long, the color of midnight.

“Look, Heidi,” the ex-girlfriend said, her voice now a sick parody of a teacher’s, “This is what desire looks like.” She took the gangster’s cock in her hand and held it up for the bride to see, her voice dripping with disdain. “This is what a man wants when he sees you in that white dress. This is what you should have had before you decided to save yourself for that worthless piece of shit.”

Shannon, still trembling, looked at Heidi with a mix of pity and fear. “Please, Heidi,” she whispered, her voice barely audible. “I’m sorry.”

The ex-girlfriend’s eyes flicked to Shannon, and she nodded to the gangster who had just exposed himself. “You,” she said, her voice like a whip cracking through the air. “Teach this little virgin slut how to suck cock. Show her what she’s been missing out on.”

SUMMARY^1: The ex-girlfriend commands the gangster to show Heidi his erect penis, claiming it represents real male desire. Shannon, feeling guilty, whispers an apology to Heidi. The ex-girlfriend then orders the same gangster to teach Heidi, the inexperienced virgin, how to perform oral sex, emphasizing the depraved nature of the situation by calling her a ‘slut’.

Shannon’s eyes widened in horror, but she knew she had no choice. With a trembling hand, she reached out and took the gangster’s erect cock, feeling the heat and the velvety hardness of it. She glanced over at Heidi, her brown eyes pleading, but the bride was staring at the floor, her mind racing with fear and confusion. The gangsters chuckled, enjoying the show.

“Look at me, Heidi,” the ex-girlfriend ordered, her voice cold and hard. “Watch your little slut of a bridesmaid show you what a real woman does.” Heidi’s head snapped up, her cheeks flaming as she was forced to witness her best friend’s degradation.

Shannon’s eyes filled with tears as she took the gangster’s cock in her hands. It was thick and pulsing with a life of its own, and she felt the bile rise in her throat as she tentatively licked the tip. The ex-girlfriend’s eyes never left Heidi’s face, watching with a twisted satisfaction as Shannon began to perform orally on the man.

“Is that all you’ve got, slut?” the ex-girlfriend jeered. “Show her how it’s done!” She grabbed Shannon by the hair and forced her down, making her take the full length of the gangster’s erection into her mouth. Shannon choked and gagged, her eyes watering as she struggled to breathe. “Look at her,” the ex-girlfriend spat at Heidi. “Look at her take it like the whore she is.”

SUMMARY^1: Shannon, under duress, performs fellatio on the gangster, with Heidi forced to watch. The ex-girlfriend mocks them both, calling Shannon a ‘whore’. The ex-girlfriend’s sadistic nature is revealed as she takes pleasure in the bride’s horror, emphasizing the perverse power dynamics at play.

The gangster’s grin grew wider as he began to thrust his hips, pushing his cock deeper into Shannon’s throat. She could feel the veins pulsing against her tongue, and she knew that at any moment she might throw up from the sheer violation of it all. But she kept going, her eyes locked on Heidi’s horrified face, willing her to find some way to escape this nightmare.

The ex-girlfriend watched with glee as Shannon’s cheeks hollowed with each bob of her head, her own breasts bouncing with excitement. “That’s it,” she murmured, her voice low and seductive. “Take it all, you little whore.” Heidi’s eyes were glued to the scene, her mind racing with thoughts of what was to come. She had never seen anything so obscene, so depraved, and she couldn’t tear her gaze away.

The gangster’s breath grew ragged, his grip on Shannon’s hair tightening. His eyes rolled back in his head as he neared climax. With a final, brutal thrust, he shot his load into Shannon’s throat. She gagged and choked, trying to swallow the thick, salty fluid as it filled her mouth. The ex-girlfriend let out a cackle, watching the bridesmaid’s humiliation with a twisted sense of pleasure. “Look at her,” she sneered at Heidi. “Look how much she loves it.”

“Now, clean it up,” she ordered, her voice a vicious purr. “And make sure to thank him properly.”

SUMMARY^1: The gangster’s violent thrusts force Shannon to deep-throat his penis as Heidi watches in horror. The ex-girlfriend’s sadistic enjoyment of the scene is palpable. After the gangster reaches climax, the ex-girlfriend orders Shannon to clean up, emphasizing the degradation and humiliation of the situation.

SUMMARY^2: Anni is forced to expose her genitals to the gangsters. Shannon is ordered to perform oral sex on a gangster as Heidi watches, while the ex-girlfriend calls her a whore. The ex-girlfriend’s sadistic pleasure in their degradation is clear as she compels Shannon to deep-throat the gangster and clean up after him.

Shannon’s eyes watered and her throat burned as she reluctantly pulled away from the gangster’s now limp cock, a trail of semen connecting her lips to the tip. She looked up at him with a mix of revulsion and fear, her makeup now smudged from her tears. The ex-girlfriend stepped closer, and grabbed Shannon’s chin, forcing her to look directly at her. “Say it,” she hissed. “Thank him for showing you what a real man’s cock tastes like.”

Shannon’s voice was barely a whisper as she croaked out, “Th-thank you.” The gangster grinned, showing a gold tooth as he zipped up his pants. The ex-girlfriend’s grip tightened, and she leaned down to Shannon’s ear. “Again,” she demanded. “Say it like you mean it, or I’ll make you swallow something much worse.”

Shannon, her throat raw from the forced fellatio, managed a louder, “Thank you.” The ex-girlfriend nodded in satisfaction. “Good girl,” she purred, patting Shannon’s head like a dog.

Turning her attention back to Elonora and Heidi, she snapped her fingers. “Now, let’s get this show on the road. You two,” she pointed at Elonora and Heidi, “still got those undergarments on. Take them off. Slowly,” she added, her voice a malicious purr.

SUMMARY^1: Shannon, after being forced to deep-throat the gangster, is made to thank him for the degrading act. The ex-girlfriend’s control over the situation tightens as she instructs Elonora and Heidi to remove their underwear, adding to the sexual tension and humiliation in the room.

Elonora and Heidi looked at each other, fear and despair etched on their faces. They knew they had no choice but to comply. With trembling hands, Elonora reached behind her and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her small A-cup breasts bounced slightly with the movement, and she crossed her arms over her chest in a futile attempt to shield herself from the lecherous stares of the gangsters. Heidi followed suit, her eyes squeezed shut as she unhooked her own bra. Her perky, untouched breasts were now bare for the first time in front of anyone but herself and her future husband.

The ex-girlfriend’s eyes gleamed with triumph as she watched them both step out of their panties. Heidi’s smooth, unblemished skin was a stark contrast to her own tattooed, world-weary flesh. The gangsters leered at the mother and daughter, their eyes greedy and predatory.

“Now,” she announced, pointing to a particularly fat gangster who had been eyeing Elonora like a piece of meat, “I want you to lay down on the floor, you disgusting pig.” He obeyed without a word, his bulging belly rising and falling with his heavy breathing.

The ex-girlfriend’s smile grew even more sadistic as she turned to Elonora. “You’re going to show Heidi how to ride a man properly,” she ordered, her voice a vicious caress. “You know, because you’ve had so much practice with your husband’s tiny dick.”

SUMMARY^1: Elonora and Heidi are forced to strip completely, revealing their Christian modesty and vulnerability. The ex-girlfriend humiliates them further by comparing Elonora’s marital sex life to the gangster’s size, setting up a forced demonstration of sexual degradation for Heidi’s eyes.

Elonora’s eyes filled with horror as she was pushed towards the sprawled-out gangster. His black eyes gleamed with excitement as he reached up to grab her hips. The ex-girlfriend’s grip on her arm was like steel as she forced her to straddle the man’s waist. The gangster’s cock was already hard, jutting up towards Elonora’s trembling body. She could feel the heat of it against her stomach, and she wanted to retch at the thought of what was to come.

“Go on,” the ex-girlfriend urged, her voice thick with malice. “Show her how it’s done. Tell us every little detail.”

Elonora, her face a mask of revulsion and fear, was forced to lower herself onto the gangster’s erection. She could feel the room spinning as she took in the lewd grins of the other men, their eyes glued to the obscene act unfolding before them. With a trembling hand, she reached down and positioned the man’s cock at her entrance. She took a deep, shaky breath, trying to ignore the stench of sweat and lust that clung to him like a second skin.

“Tell us,” the ex-girlfriend demanded, her voice like a serpent in the room. “Tell us exactly what you’re doing.”

Elonora, her eyes glazed with terror, took a shaky breath. “I’m ... I’m ... lowering myself onto him,” she managed to say, her voice barely above a whisper. The gangster’s grin grew wider, his grip on her hips tightening.

“Say it like you mean it, bitch,” the ex-girlfriend snarled, her nails digging into Elonora’s arm. “Tell us how much you love that big black cock.”

SUMMARY^1: Elonora is forced to straddle a gangster and is ordered to perform for the ex-girlfriend’s entertainment. Despite her fear and Christian values, she is made to recount the depraved act of impending rape, which the ex-girlfriend demands be described with a tone of perverse pleasure.

Elonora’s eyes filled with tears, but she knew she had to play along if she wanted to keep her daughter safe. She took another deep breath and forced out the words. “I’m ... I’m lowering myself onto his cock,” she repeated, her voice stronger now, though filled with loathing. “It’s ... it’s so big and hard.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.