Vacation Sex School - Cover

Vacation Sex School

Copyright© 2002 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 2: Leslie

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Leslie - Mike winds up teaching the girls of Rosemont High about sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First  

A week after I had dropped Sarah off at her friend's house so she could ride home with her my phone rang. I had been feeling sorry for myself and I answered the phone in a surly mood. "Hi."

"Hi," came the chirpy response.

"Sarah?"

"Yeah. Who'd you expect?"

"Not you for sure. I didn't think I'd ever get to talk with you again."

"God. I TOLD you that I was going to talk to my friends." I could tell she was back among teens by the way she talked. 'God I TOLD you' reminded me of the café. When she had been with me she had been adult. Among her friends she was a child again. It's all of matter of expectations. Treat a teen like an adult and you'll get an adult.

"Anyway, I did talk to them. You have been the major topic of conversation. They were totally jealous of the week I had. The dinners, the riding and especially the lessons. Shelby was totally saying 'no way.' Caitlin has had three boyfriends and never had the big O. She was really like 'he gave you one every time?' And I was like 'yeah, every time.' Crissi just stared with her eyes big like she'd never heard of anything like this before. She said like, 'if he wasn't so old.' Like you are so old. I told her that after we were together I didn't really notice the age difference. And it did make you a better lover and a better date. Well, Leslie goes 'I want to meet him.' The other girls were like 'No way.' She goes, 'Way.' After Leslie said she wanted to meet you we all talked some more. So here's the deal. Leslie put dibs to be first. Caitlin wants to be second. Crissi maybe wants to meet you but she's been kinda funny. It's like she wants to and she scared. I think maybe she's never been with a guy that way, like maybe she's a virgin, and so she's not sure but she won't admit it. Shelby is like NO WAY. But I think if Leslie and Caitlin say the same thing as me then she's going to want to like not be left out. Roseland is on year around schedule because we have too many kids so we don't get a long break and there's not enough time left for all of us to get a week. Plus no way our parents would let us go anywhere again. I mean the camping trip was a big deal. So you can't take anybody away. It also means that you'll only get a couple days with each girl, you know, depending on how many. We are trying to arrange sleepovers where we all get together and maybe we can cover for the girl her first night so she can spend the whole night. We just have to make sure our parents don't call each other to check on us except when we want them to. So, want to do that?"

She finally ran down. I don't think she took a breath the entire time. It's amazing how some girls can talk without ever breathing in. "Sarah, I am flattered that you have convinced the girls that I am some kind of sex god. But I don't think that's really true."

"Yes it is. But it isn't just the sex. You are a perfect date. You do everything a girl wants. The romantic stuff like candlelight and holding the door and kissing my hand. But the sex was wonderful too."

"Well, thank you. I don't want to disappoint your friends. Maybe they have unreasonable expectations. The other thing is I'm worried about too many people finding out about me. If this got out I could be get in trouble. Your parents would never understand and I can't out run a shotgun from your dad."

"Yeah I know, This is what I did. Before I would tell them I swore them all on a blood oath never to tell anybody outside anything we said or did about you. We have been friends since third grade. Nobody has ever broken a blood oath even if we got in major trouble because we wouldn't tell. A blood oath is sacred. Nobody will ever know."

So, I really am going to get to bed four more teens. Damn, my widest fantasies were never this far out. "Okay, what do we do?"

"This is so cool. I can't wait till you teach Leslie and we can talk about it. Tomorrow we are all staying at Crissi's. Her parents are away for a couple days. We'll cover for Leslie."

I met Leslie at a local hangout restaurant. Sarah drove up and dropped her off. She waved to me as she drove away. Leslie and I looked at each other for a second. I sized her up. She was medium height, typical teenager. But her outstanding feature was a mop of curly red hair. She had a round face covered with freckles. Her green eyes had a twinkle in them. She was wearing a tight mini skirt and a tight knit top, which showed off her figure, small breasts, narrow waist, and narrow hips. The top exposed her stomach and she had a navel ring. Too tribal for me but the girls all seem to be doing that these days.

"Hi," I extended my hand. As she took it I leaned over and kissed her cheek. Very continental. "Let's go in."

We had a fun time laughing and scratching. Leslie stole sips of my drink when no one was looking so by the time we left she had a little buzz. I took her back to my place and put in a video of a new chick flick. We sat and watched it. She got teary as they broke up and then all warm as they got back together for the happily ever after. Right. We had been snuggled on the couch and when the movie went off the only light was from a candle across the room. I leaned over and kissed her. She returned the kiss and soon we were in heavy-duty lip lock. I took my time running my hands over her neck and back and legs while kissing. She was heating up. I'd expected some hesitation as this was our first time but Leslie was definitely into this.

She seemed ready so I brought my hand up to her tit and gently fondled it. She moaned and writhed a little from the sensation. So I lifted her top until it was over her tits. She raised her arms and off went the top. Leslie turned so that her back was to me and I unlatched her bra, which she threw on the floor. Wow. This girl was ready. We kissed some more and then I sucked and licked her nipples and tits.

"Let's go in the bedroom," I said.

"I'm ready," she responded. I'd say so, I thought.

The bed was already turned back and a small light was the only illumination. We stopped by the bed and I took her in my arms for a kiss. Then I dropped to my knees and helped her take off the dress and her panties. She had trimmed her bush into a little vee and I could see the labia between her legs. I stood and threw off my shirt and pants. She reached out and grabbed my penis. This is no shrinking violet. We climbed on the bed and continued our kissing and fondling. Leslie started down my body and pushed me on my back. She looked into my eyes as she held my cock straight up and ran her tongue over the head. She took it in her mouth and started giving me head. Ouch. She was running her hand over my rod with no lubrication and it hurt. Then she ran her teeth over the head. Teeth and stretching were no fun. I started to coach her. No teeth, get the whole thing wet. Yeah like that. Soon she was doing a better job.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.